• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • "Ok then. Keep your eyes peeled for a cave with a green star on it." Starts flying again.

Alana

Years
  • "There!" Cried Shadow pointing at a large green star at the entrance to a large cave. She circled lower trying to see Absol.

Alana

Years
  • Shadow swooped very low. She moved quick and used Flame Thrower at Absol. "Hello again. Remember me? I still have to pay you back for trying to drain my blood." She bared her teeth and used Flame Thrower again.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i have a brain wave and i gather all the espeons."i need you to be able to make a path through the water so the rest of the eons can cross the river. are you able to do that.?" they all say yes and the move to the waters edge. a few seconds later the water starts moving up and stops in mid air so it looks like a big pipe of water going through the ai. all the eons start crossing the river.
    ------------------------------------------

meanwhile soar has followed shadow and phsy to the cave and is walking through the cave slowly.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!! please forgive me if I wasn't here, my parents punished me and........... but can somebodu tell me a good but short summary of what happened since I left, please? and make it really fast please.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: We met two Charizard and an Umbreon. Blue got her sight back then we were attacked by a ton of dark types. Now Blues helping the Pokemon and me and Phsy are fighting Absol. Thats about it.

Shadow used a powerful FireBlast then followed right behind it intending to rab Absol if he dodged.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I was with Blue fighting the dark types pokemon "I hope that Shadow and Phsy can defeat Absol" I said launching a thunderbolt.

ooc: sorry if thats short, I dont if I will come back but just dont do anything too much important without me, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back