• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

@Brain Over Brawn@ Psychic-type Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Gothitelle sure arrived at the right time! I'm glad Harley evolved relatively early (for a affectionate based evolution Pokémon) Rebecca is might be slow, but her specie takes non-weaknesses moves quite well. ;) Congratulation with the evolutions and victory with Skyla.~ How many Pokémon do you have now? Who are your permanent team mates? Sorry for asking, I'm just a bit confused now. Esmeralda and Rebecca's role might overlap if you are using them both, not teaching or what -- just my thoughts. ~ {XD}

Rebecca's Hidden Power Ice is certainly a lucky one! ^_^ I love Skyla's reference to your Sigilyph. :D

My team at the moment is:

Cassandra the Timid Gothitelle Level 43
    Rebecca the Docile Reuniclus Level 43
    Evan the Bold Espeon Level 35
    Harley the Jolly Swoobat Level 34
    Guiliana the Modest Sigilyph Level 38
    Laura the Sassy Baltoy Level 30

I plan to put the Lucky Egg on Laura to bring her up to the same level as the others then get everyone to the same level as Rebecca.

In the PC

Esmerelda the Calm Elgyem Level 30
    Sam the Bold Oshawott Level 16 - Used for Surf

The odd thing is I was on the verge of boxing Rebecca but it evolved and soloed the Tower and then evolved again before soloing thr Flying Gym. She is now likely to be part of my team for the Elite Four.

I think this may be the first time ever I have had two Friendship Evolutions on the same team.

I did indeed get fortunate with Rebecca having Hidden Power Ice but part of me thought Skyla would be harder.

Reactions: Sun

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    We can, actually. [S-HIGHLIGHT]But strictly follow all the mentioned rules from the thread. For example state it clearly you're playing a Volt White 2 hack. I asked a super mod already, he says it's perfectly fine to exchange such save files as well. But everything needs to be stated clearly. [/S-HIGHLIGHT] Here's the save file exchanging thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=332241

Please also upload the BAK file, if there's one. :)

Sorry for the extremely late reply, school is murdering my free time >.< I checked out the thread and I put up the save file, you can find it below! I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your time here but thank you!

Clicky for save :P

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    Sorry for the extremely late reply, school is murdering my free time >.< I checked out the thread and I put up the save file, you can find it below! I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your time here but thank you!

Clicky for save :P
    Checked it with Pokégen for curiosity, it opened but it's still corrupted like I expected.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Checked it with Pokégen for curiosity, it opened but it's still corrupted like I expected.

My intention was his Pokémon as a priority and save file comes the second. :P Since you confirmed that, Ketsu can simply begin from my BAK file and I believe the progress is around Driftveil or Mistralton? (I'll edit this post for further confirmation.)

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    Since you confirmed that, Ketsu can simply begin from my BAK file and I believe the progress is around Driftveil or Mistralton? (I'll edit this post for further confirmation.)
    Note that Ketsu plays BlazeBlack and you play VoltWhite so that might not work, I don't think that VoltWhite save is compatible with BlazeBlack and vice versa.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Note that Ketsu plays BlazeBlack and you play VoltWhite so that might not work, I don't think that VoltWhite save is compatible with BlazeBlack and vice versa.

I couldn't recover Ketsu's save file, but I can still retain his Pokémon. So he'll simply have to download a clean Whote 2 rom from somewhere else and patch it with the Volt White 2 patch (I'll provide him the patch just to be safe). He is still Team Blaze Black, I hope that doesn't create any confusion! :D Thanks for your assistance. :)

Here's my Elite Four match with Grimsley. I wrote it hahaha, inspired by Gothet's numerous updates~.
    Spoiler: Grimsley's team
    Liepard that uses Thunder Wave.
    Honchkrow that uses Heat Wave.
    Houndoom attached with Focus Sash, it uses Sucker Punch and Overheat.
    Krookodile
    Scrafty
    Bisharp

Spoiler:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    I couldn't recover Ketsu's save file, but I can still retain his Pokémon. So he'll simply have to download a clean Whote 2 rom from somewhere else and patch it with the Volt White 2 patch (I'll provide him the patch just to be safe). He is still Team Blaze Black, I hope that doesn't create any confusion! :D Thanks for your assistance. :)

Here's my Elite Four match with Grimsley. I wrote it hahaha, inspired by Gothet's numerous updates~.
    Spoiler: Grimsley's team
    Liepard that uses Thunder Wave.
    Honchkrow that uses Heat Wave.
    Houndoom attached with Focus Sash, it uses Sucker Punch and Overheat.
    Krookodile
    Scrafty
    Bisharp

Spoiler:

Unfortunately, I can't download it till the 23rd >.< I'm on a hugely restricted internet plan and it resets on the 23rd (on which day I spend up all the off-peak data unintentionally xD) and I must save my on-peak data if I wish to use the internet at all. IIRC, White 2 is ~200MB which is quite a bit. So much so that it's equivalent to a 4-6 hour Skype call! I do appreciate you trying though, I really do! :)

Years
    Well, I caught a female Woobat. Calm and Simple. Named her Cersei. I'm hoping to defeat Burgh later on after I've leveled her to somewhere around 30.

Audino trained Robb and Arya to 30, but Robb started to evolve, so I had to cancel {XD} He's supposed to be Gallade. Arya, however, evolved to Gardevoir.

Edit: Tried with again, but Leavanny is just too deadly! Gotta spend more time with Cersei, looks like she's gotta become a Swoobat if I'm gonna have any chance against him.

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Well, I caught a female Woobat. Calm and Simple. Named her Cersei. I'm hoping to defeat Burgh later on after I've leveled her to somewhere around 30.

Audino trained Robb and Arya to 30, but Robb started to evolve, so I had to cancel {XD} He's supposed to be Gallade. Arya, however, evolved to Gardevoir.

Edit: Tried with again, but Leavanny is just too deadly! Gotta spend more time with Cersei, looks like she's gotta become a Swoobat if I'm gonna have any chance against him.

There are EV Berries available in Castelia PokéCenter. They are relatively cheap as well, buy around 20 Kelpsy Berries, feed it until it doesn't want to eat anymore. Why does that spund so wrong? {XD}

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Update on White 2 Playthrough

Latest Team Capture
    Spoiler:

Also caught and current team
    Spoiler:

Next Stop Opelucid City and Drayden.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Spoiler: Points standing

Hoothoot is already a Psychic-type upon capture, so that's 10 Points!
    Rival battle in Floccesy Ranch gives 25 Pts.
    50 Pts per pic bonus and times 2 for two images.

Team Volt White Points Update
    5085 Points (last score) + 135 Pts = Current total 5220 Pts.

10 Pts for Cersei's capture
    20 Pts for Arya's evolution

Team Blaze Black Points Update
    1515 Points (last score) + 30 Pts = Current total 1545 Points

Spoiler: Shauntal team

Jellicent with a Cursed Body Ability. It uses Double Team.
    Chandelure attached with White Herb. It uses Overheat and Shadow Ball.
    Drifblim attached with Flame Orb. It uses Shadow Ball.
    Golurk.
    Sableye that uses Foul Play.
    Cofagrigus that uses Shadow Ball.

Spoiler: Shuantal match
    As I entered an another chamber, I was greeted with some ghastly will-o'-the-wisps from the entrance. As I ascended the narrow purple stairs slowly and carefully, I heard a lovely voice, "A Gym Leader from a far off region asks her challengers some difficult questions, 'What does a Miltank have four of that I have only two of? The correct answer is Legs'. 'What Ability starts with a letter F and ends with a letter K? The correct answer is Frisk.'"

When I reached the purple podium, I saw a lady whose back was facing me. I attempted to make a conversation with the lady and before I could, she screamed out of surprise as she turned her back, probably my sudden presence frightened her! Some huge books fell down and the lights went off, thus making the purple stairs I came by inaccessible.
    As the lights went on again, I saw her clearly she had a purple bob haircut. She was wearing glasses and her scarf somehow resembles a black cat. "I'm really sorry about that, I didn't realize you are standing behind me. You're a challenger, right? I'm the Elite Four's Ghost-type User, Shauntal, and I shall be your opponent."

Shauntal opened up a book and held the book with her right hand. She chanted a spell, next an aquatic pink frilly Pokémon appeared. I sent out a Gothitelle whose name is Catarina. Catarina launched the Dark Pulse move and it damaged the opposing Pokémon greatly! The pink Pokémon quickly recovered with a Leftover. Unfortunately, Catarina got stung by the opposing Pokémon's Cursed Body Ability, thus disabling the Dark-type move she used earlier! Shauntal cast, "Hocus pocus, Jellicent trick your opponent with your illusory Double Team."

I asked Catarina to seal the Jellicent's ability to use items by chaining it with the Embargo move. Shuantal appeared to be unfazed and continued to cast the same spell, which made Jellicent perform the same action as the previous turn.
    Catarina shut her eyes and tried her best to locate the real Jellicent from the illusion it created. After awhile, Catarina seemed to have located the real Jellicent. She pointed to a direction with her hand, while her eyes shut tight and loosed a blast of Thunderbolt to the Jellicent! The Jellicent was defeated afterward and vanished from the battle scene.

Shauntal flipped her book to an another page and cast a spell like earlier, this time a Chandelure appeared! I ordered Catarina to tie the chandelier Pokémon with the Embargo move, Chandelure tried to resist by burning Catarina with Overheat, but it missed.
    However, the Chandelure became wiser on the second turn, it launched the same move to Catarina before I could ask Catarina to avoid it. Catarina was instantly knocked out when the Chandelure landed a critical hit! Due to Catarina's Embargo, it couldn't activate its White Herb after launching its Overheat for the very first time.

I sent out Darwin to extinguish the Fire-type spirit with a Surf. It proved to be a challenge as it tried to fight back with a Shadow Ball! However, Chandelure was tired from the Overheat it used from the previous turn, therefore Darwin was able to withstand the weakened Ghost-type move and successfully erased the Chandelure.

I switched Darwin with Mewton, while Shauntal sent out a Drifblim through her magic book and spell. Mewton hurled a Shadow Ball to the blim, but it nullified the blob with a Protect! During the process, Drifblim activated its Flame Orb which indicated it has the Flare Boost Ability. Mewton tried its best to attack the Drifblim with a Shadow Ball again. It secured the hit, but didn't suceed in knocking out the blim with one hit. As a result the burned Drifblim paid back with a powered up Shadow Ball which Mewton obviously couldn't stand.

Chrono was sent out and Shauntal had to mend her Driftblim's massive damage from Mewton's Shadow Ball. I had Chrono punched that wicked Drifblim with an Ice Punch and the result was very satisfying. I asked Chrono to brace itself from getting at least two hits as I need to revive our fainted team members. The wicked blim reactivated its Flare Boost by that Flame Orb again, its Shadow Ball is strong even for the bulky heavy iron! Fortunately, Chrono was holding his snack Leftover so he managed to withstand 2 Shadow Balls without fainting! The Drifblim? It literally burned out! Talk about an ironic way to exit the battle field.
    I had to switch in the exhausted Chrono for Catarina. Shauntal was not planning to give up any time, she chanted a spell with a new page.

After that, a gigantic blue robotic-like Pokémon made its entrance. Catarina did not hesitate with her Dark Pulse, so she took down the gigantic Pokémon with ease. A Sableye crawled out from Shauntal's bookshelves. It showed a nasty smirk, apparently it wasn't as nasty as it appeared to be, it was successfully defeated by Catarina attack it with Thunderbolt twice, despite its continuous usage of Foul Play.

Finally, a Cofagrigus emerged who was in a disguise of display. It was in a corner hiding all along from the very beginning! Apparently the mummy Pokémon was studying and learning our match and my Pokémon team! Catarina was wounded a bit from the earlier match, I needed to spray her with a Full Restore. Shauntal's Cofagrigus tried to use Disable on Catarina, but Catarina is no ordinary Gothitelle -- she has Magic Bounce as her Ability, needless to say the Disable was reflected to the Ghost-type Pokémon! Shauntal's Cofagrigus hurled a Shadow Ball at Catarina, in the mean time the Gothic Pokémon let loosed her Dark Pulse. The moves collided which resulted both Pokémon from the arena taking damages! I decided it might be too much for Catarina, I switched her with Chrono.

Poor Chrono was slammed with a murky blob upon stepping in, it Chrono chewed a bit of its snack right away to recover its energy. I commanded Chrono to set off an Earthquake, Shauntal exclaimed, "Solar, let's hide over here! Quick!" I ran toward her and after a few moments, a huge rumbling sound could be heard. All the huge books started falling down in the whole battle arena! Shauntal failed to withdraw her Cofagrigus at the time as she saved me from the earthquake and 'book-slide'. "Achoo!" Sneezed Shauntal as dusts flew across the battle scene. We called out for our respective Pokémon, Chrono appeared to be unharmed with its sturdy iron body and Cofagrigus appeared to be fainted with books on top of her. Fortunately the mummy wasn't injured severely, thus we were both relieved.

Shauntal declared Chrono and I as the winner and said, "Fortitude is needed if you're going to battle, don't you think? Because both you and your opponent get hurt. But if you don't understand the pain, you'll focus on the result and forget about the bonds with your Pokémon. That's why I want to write passages full of heart and soul in my novels." I smiled back at her and looked at Chrono with a grateful smile. Shauntal asked, "Oh Chrono, would you help me return the books to their rightful places? Teeheehee."

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, finally. Burgh is done. The training was the terrible part, but when I got Swoobat...pffft. Here are some pics.
    Spoiler:

I'm inspired by the small entries you guys make! So here's a very short one for Burgh! Yeah, my writing skills have degraded....
    Spoiler:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Well, finally. Burgh is done. The training was the terrible part, but when I got Swoobat...pffft. Here are some pics.
    Spoiler:

I'm inspired by the small entries you guys make! So here's a very short one for Burgh! Yeah, my writing skills have degraded....
    Spoiler:

Woot! Go go go Dragoz! xD

I, too, love the little stories you guys put up xD They're so creative and well written, I might as well be there myself!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Really liking the stories guys. Keep it up. :)

Update on White 2 Playthrough

Battle vs Drayden
    Spoiler:

Years
    Caught Sansa, the Sassy(again?!) Magic Bounce Gothita! Yeah, I figured I'd need something to battle Shauntal with. So a Psychic/Dark would be nice. I'm hoping the next, and the last member of my team will be Sassy too.

Update: You guys won't believe it! I caught a Bronzor, now named Viserion, and it's a Sassy! Heatproof too. I forgot to list the TMs I've got, but so far, I have ones for Bulldoze, Rock Tomb, Echoed Voice, and Dig!
    Update 2: Sansa is now a Gothorita... come on, that was just a trip to the Relic Castle and Lostlorn Forest!
    Update 3: I replaced Viserion with an Exeggcute, and evolved him with Leaf Stone. Named him Tyrion. And guess what? Sassy. No, I'll post pics later on to prove it. Only Cersei and Stannis are the non-Sassy pokemon in my team. Also, has Harvest ability.

Since I'm about to bombard you with pictures of my Sassy team, I guess only the ones involving Gothorita, Exeggutor, and Bronzor count?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Hmm... You're getting close to wrap up. :')

When you found those Pokémon, you're most likely leading with a Sassy Pokémon with the Synchronize Ability. Primary suspect is Arya. {XD}

Team Blaze Black Points Update
    1545 Points (last score) + 480 Pts = Current total 2025 Points

60 Points for Burgh's badge and given TM (Dragoz, please don't forget to include the TM handed by Gym Leaders next time.)
    20 Points for Cersei evolution.
    20 Points for Sana's evolution.
    10 points for Bronzor capture.
    10 points per TM, 4 listed which makes it 40 points in a total.
    10 Points for Viserion Exeggcute capture and 20 for eventually evolving it.
    250 Points for Special pic bonus.
    100 Points For previous pic bonus.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Participants, yes you too, Ketsu, please read this.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    Those pics you've uploaded for this post actually don't give points, since they aren't proving:
    - You're are catching (Pokédex registration line must be seen; the line 'Gotcha! Pokémon was caught!, 'Pokémon's data was added to the Pokédex.' or 'Give a nickname to the caught Pokémon'.)
    - You are evolving (the line 'What? Pokémon is evolving!' or 'Congratulations! Your Pokémon evolved into Pokémon.')

However, I'll let go this time and add the points. But there will be no more next time! {XD}

Additionally when it comes to calculating TMs and victorious against important trainers screenshots should be similar as the following screenshots. (Badge only applies to Gym Leaders, which is obvious.)

Spoiler:

Spoiler: Caitlin's team

Beheeyem that uses Trick Room, Thunderbolt
    Reuniclus that uses Trick Room, Focus Blast
    Gothitelle attached with Tanga Berry that uses Trick Room, Dark Pulse
    Slowbro attached with Eject Button that uses Trick Room, Fire Blast, Scald
    Metagross attached with Air Balloon that uses Bullet Punch
    Musharna that uses Shadow ball

Spoiler: Match with Caitlin
    I entered a room, as I took my first step crystal dusts started to form a solid glass-like staircase. I slowly climbed up the stairs until I reached a podium that looked rather elegant.​

I noticed a huge white flower in front of me, a gorgeous woman with a long wavy blonde hair appeared before me. She yawned and said, "'It 's been 3000 years', says a tall long haired man to me in my dreams and I looked like a petite creature with a mysterious black flower in my tiny hands." Then she locked me in the eyes with her pretty blue eyes and said, "You, standing over there... You look like a Pokémon Trainer with strength and kindness. What I, Caitlin, look for in my opponent is superb strength... I'm counting on you!"​

Catarina the Gothitelle was pitted against to Beheeyem at the very first round. Catarina lashed out a chain and wrapped it tightly to the Beheeyem, the struggling Beheeyem raised its hands up high and its fingers glowed in different colors. The Beheeyem created a bizzare space that trapped in Catarina and Cerebral Pokémon. "Under Trick Room, slower Pokémon moves first and faster Pokémon moves last." A lightning bolt crashed Catarina and landed a critical hit with a paralysis, however, Catarina insisted she was still alright and retaliated with a Dark Pulse. After seeing Cataina's competitive spirit, I decided to support her decision by spraying her a Full Restore to regain energy!​

The bizarre dimension shattered as Catarina recovered. The opposing Beheeyem launched an another Thunderbolt, it struck Catatina but she appeared to be perfectly fine at this turn. She smiled at me and nodded a bit, the Astral Body Pokémon then released a dreadful aura across Caitlin's chamber! Beheeyem was out cold after that.​

"Interesting," Caitlin commented with a blank expression. Her hair raised as she snapped her fingers, "Reuniclus, unleashed your power to the fullest!" I exhorted Catarina to be careful and not put her guard down. Catarina used her favorite move, Dark Pulse as usual. Strangely the Reuniclus didn't counter with an offensive move, it went with a Trick Room like the Beheeyem from earlier. Is Caitlin trying to run a similar strategy again?​

Without wasting time, I had Catarina attack the the green gooey Pokémon with Dark Pulse. However, under the effect of Trick Room, the usually slow Reuniclus got to strike first! It slammed us with a strong Focus Blast! Catarina could barely made it after the strong hit. Despite almost running out of energy, she managed to defeat her opponent. I was going to withdraw the exhausted Catarina, but she pulled out a Full Restore from my pocket with her psychic powers. Understanding my Pokémon determination, I decided to support her completely. Meanwhile, Caitlin sent out a Slowbro. The Hermit Crab Pokémon scorched Catarina with an intense blaze of Fire Blast, the jolly looking Pokémon was rather deceptive! Catarina stood still but it was very obvious she was harmed by Slowbro's Fire Blast.​

I decided to make Catarina attack the pink opponent with Thunderbolt, as Catarina launched a lighting bolt at the Slowbro, it jolted boiling hot water to my Gothic Pokémon. The deceiving Slowbro waved its hand and showed us the Eject Button it was hiding in its shell, apparently the Thunderbolt activated the Eject Button! The sly Pokémon smirked and was withdrawn from the battle.​

A Metagross floating with an Air Balloon was sent out next, Catarina was starting to feel dizzy by the turn of events. I urged her to rest for awhile, which she reluctantly agreed to. I sent out Darwin, my own Slowbro. It received a Bullet Punch as a welcome from Caitlin's Metagross upon switching out. Darwin inhaled and breathed intense flames to the Metagross and resulted the Metagross to fall down as its Air Balloon popped. It attacked Darwin with an Earthquake and Darwin seemed to be unimpressed -- he yawned. The annoyed Metagross tried the same thing and the bored Darwin simply melted its opponent by blasting it with a Flamethrower. I switched Darwin with Ketsu, an Espeon. When I first met Ketsu, he was an Eevee playing in the secret garden of Castelia City. To think how he quickly became attached of me and even turned out to be very reliable, it was simply amazing.​

Caitlin shut her eyes for a bit and said, "Very well." Next, she sent out a Gothitelle who was graced by Ketsu's Signal Beam! The unfazed Gothitelle quickly ate its Tanga Berry to weaken the aforementioned Bug-type move. Then she created a bizarre space in the battle arena with a Trick Room, like most of her peers. Since the priority orders were switched, that Gothitelle took advantage of the whole situation by striking a Dark Pulse at Ketsu! Ketsu appeared to be injured severely, but its poised and stride remained calm. Without any hesitation the purple psychic Pokémon blasted his final colorful yet sinister move to break Gothic Pokémon.​

Ketsu's condition appeared to be in a pinch, so I had to switch him for Catarina. Musharna was sent out by the Psychic specialist and I had to heal Catarina's wounds from the earlier round. Caitlin was unforgiving, she decided to attack Catarina with Musharna's Shadow Ball. I instructed Catarina to take it slow, we begun with an Embargo, which is Catarina's signature status move. Musharna hurled a Shadow Ball again and Catarina responded with Dark Pulse, which harmed both parties when the moves crashed. The Trick Room shattered once again and my trusty Gothitelle's eyes were sparkled with joy and hope instantly. Catarina happily blasted the Musharna by a Dark Pulse with ease.​

Caitlin appeared to be agitated and blurted out, "I can't believe it's come to this! I must have gotten complacent." The Slowbro appeared once again for the last time. Who would have expected the joker Slowbro to turn out to be her ace? Talk about plot twist! I patted Catarina's arm and told her, "Now it's redemption time!" Catarina looked at me with a pair of fiery eyes, it seemed that she was very eager to knock down the Slowbro who tormented her earlier! Without any second thoughts, she knocked out the Slowbro with one blow of Dark Pulse.​

Caitlin smiled and she looked tired but relaxed, she giggled and said, "Winning is important, but what's more important is whether I've done better this time. Because if I can't surpass myself, I can't get close to my ideals. I want to improve and win more elegantly, so I invite you to be my opponent again in the future, if you wish."​

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Whoo, go guys! xD Sorry if I may seem less active, school's started and all that jazz. Got a pretty big exam(s) coming up and stuff so activity will most likely decline with time and then spike when it's over xD In the meantime, whoo, go Dragoz! :P

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Whoo, go guys! xD Sorry if I may seem less active, school's started and all that jazz. Got a pretty big exam(s) coming up and stuff so activity will most likely decline with time and then spike when it's over xD In the meantime, whoo, go Dragoz! :P

I count that as making a proper leave so, you won't be removed.
    We'll be expecting you soon again! In the meantime, do your best in the exams and at school as well!

*asks Mewton the Alakazam to create fireworks from Energy Ball and Shadow Ball* ^^

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    I count that as making a proper leave so, you won't be removed.
    We'll be expecting you soon again! In the meantime, do your best in the exams and at school as well!

*asks Mewton the Alakazam to create fireworks from Energy Ball and Shadow Ball* ^^

I can still post though right? >.< "A decline in activity" would be correct but it won't a complete halt in activity either xD And thanks, I'll try my hardest! C:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back