• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

W-huh?

• Total voters

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Which meal is your favorite? Breakfast, Lunch, Or Dinner?
    I love lunch. <3

Years
  • Dinner.

Whether its a home cooked meal, dinner at a resturant, or just pigging out at McDonalds with my friends on friday night, Dinner is my favorite meal. its a nice way to end the day.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I swear a few minutes ago this thread had different title. o_O;

Anyways, I chose dinner since I usually forget to eat lunch & breakfast. Also, I prefer to eat near midnight, which is dinner time. =]

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Crap. All my poll names end up being changed. And this one wasn't even random...

@Kirarin-tan: Yeah, it was Breluncinner. Or something like that.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Dinner. Dinner is usually the meal when I can potentially eat more than at Lunch or Breakfast and after a long day, it's always nice to have a nice dinner.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love dinner the most because usually I don't have time to eat breakfast or lunch. And usually what I eat is mostly for dinner anyway.

Years
  • Crap. All my poll names end up being changed. And this one wasn't even random...

@Kirarin-tan: Yeah, it was Breluncinner. Or something like that.

...that IS random and makes no sense at all. >_>;; I didn't change it myself, but I can't blame whoever did. Just be straightforward with it and you won't have issues.

Anyway, has to be dinner. I don't like breakfast that much, and lunch is just too light for me, usually. I like having something yummy for dinner that can fill my tummy. :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Dinner... I normally eat out for dinner, and it's definitely the most nourishing, best tasting stage of food in the day.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I barely eat breakfast. Lunch is okay, but I get annoyed often as my friends like to steal my food 24/7. XD So, I'll have to say dinner here.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Breakfast. I looove all the foods that come with it <3 Eh, I like lunch and dinner too but breakfast has to be my favorite out of the three. I always make sure I have time to eat it :3

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    When I'm not eating my paper XD, I like breakfast because there are lots of good things and its a great way to start the day. Plus McDonalds breakfasts are to die for.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • Dinner, i just love dinner foods stew, steak and things like that. i dont really like breakfest i dont like eggs and bacon much...

Back