• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bree "The Ash Obsessed Freak" Fan Club!

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
  • ^^XD!That is scarey you had your Gamecube for that long.XD
    ^Hi L_M!^^I am doing very well,thank you.How have you been?=3
    Aw,that is very sweet of you to say^^*Huggles back*I am just hoping to get a birthday thread.:3*Puts on your party hat o<(xD*XD I like it alot.=3
    *sniffles*Everyone is so kind to me.*Wishes there was a way to repay all of the kindness*^^

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
  • I am doing fine, Bree, thanks. We should make you a birthday thread. >=D I hope I can remember. ^^;;; *gives everyone party hats for Bree's very early birthday* o<(=] You don't need to repay me, just talking and hanging widcha is good enough for me. ^-^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • I am glad you are doing good,L_M^^And don't worry,I will make sure to remind everyone about my birthday.>:D XD
    Yay!Partys hats!=3*Puts on o<=]*I know,why don't we have an actual reason to celebrate?XD*Cough 1,000 posts cough*0=)
    Awww,you are one of the sweetest members,L_M^^*Hugs*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yeah happy really early birthday XD, oh yeah I forgot to do this *does annual 1,000 post dance* XD. There ya go ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hiya AC! *hugs* What's up? What have I been missing? ^^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • ^^Yay!Thank you,P_V!XD I love your made up dances.XD
    ^Hiya pikastar!!*Hugs back*I so glad to see you again!^^Not much has happened lately.XD
    Well,I have to go now.;-;It's 2:00 am here for me.XD See ya all and goodnight everyone!^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am so glad to see you again too. =D Oh okay! See-ya later AC! Goodnight sweet dreams. ^^ *gives you a Ash plushie*

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
  • I am glad you are doing good,L_M^^And don't worry,I will make sure to remind everyone about my birthday.>:D XD
    Yay!Partys hats!=3*Puts on o<=]*I know,why don't we have an actual reason to celebrate?XD*Cough 1,000 posts cough*0=)
    Awww,you are one of the sweetest members,L_M^^*Hugs*

*celebrates for 1000 posts* ^^ Aww..that's really kind of you to say, Bree. *huggles back* Sweet dreams! I must go to bed too, it's 11:00 here. =]

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • *Ish teh back now*^^Wheee!*Gets Ash plushie*XD*Hugs everyone for their kinds words while I was gone*=3
    Oh yeah,just to let you all know I won't be on today at all.;-;But I may be back tomorrow,hopefully.=/
    Edit:Hi again Peach^^I am good,how have you been?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I'm good^^
    I haven't ask questions so long time, so I have to make one XD
    What is your favorite fruit?

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Yeah,I really like watermeleon and strawberries!^^
    My favorite flower are roses,cause they are romantic and I am a lovey dovey for that kind of stuff.XD
    Okay,I have to go now and btw Peach,my MSN messed up that's why I am offline.
    Anyway,bye to everyone till I get back tomorrow!^_^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Well, everyone's MSN seem to be messed up today XD I wonder why.
    Yeah, roses are romantic and beatiful flowers^^

See ya tomorrow Bree^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...no I missed her. ;-; Oh well I will get to see her tomorrow. Bye AC! See-ya tomorrow. *hugs*

Mandi

~&#9829;~Angel At Heart~&#9829;~
    Years
  • Okay, I missed alot since I last posted here. o.O
    Anyways, hello again all. ^^
    Hope you're all doing really well today.
    And I hope I'll see you tomorrow. Bye! :)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I really like strawberries too XD, they are one of my faves. But I liek bananas best XD. Don't ask why lol

Pokemon_Veteran

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Yay! I am back from my Mom's house! ^^ I love your new sig Bree. ^^ I love the transparent blinkie! XD I love Raspberries. XD

Back