• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome! 8D I'm pretty excited. I'm still breeding actually. I was working on the last of the two teams I'm building but I'm still trying to decide what I might want to breed in a love ball. I was debating cleffa because I wouldn't mind having a clefable. I been wanting to use one again anyway c:

Years
    I haven't joined any clubs yet so I think I'll give this one a shot.
    Name: Stormerbuzz35
    Partner pokemon: Weavile (Frost) and 5IV Garchomp (Drace)
    Current topic: What would you like to breed for February's project? : I'm going to breed a Cleffa to evolve into Clefable for my competitive team. I've never bothered even training one so this should be fun.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Thanks for the welcome! 8D I'm pretty excited. I'm still breeding actually. I was working on the last of the two teams I'm building but I'm still trying to decide what I might want to breed in a love ball. I was debating cleffa because I wouldn't mind having a clefable. I been wanting to use one again anyway c:

Good to see you're excited. I actually never used a clefable or its evolutionary line.

I haven't joined any clubs yet so I think I'll give this one a shot.
    Name: Stormerbuzz35
    Partner pokemon: Weavile (Frost) and 5IV Garchomp (Drace)
    Current topic: What would you like to breed for February's project? : I'm going to breed a Cleffa to evolve into Clefable for my competitive team. I've never bothered even training one so this should be fun.

Welcome to the club! Like I said above, I never actually used a clefable either.

Years
    Welcome to the club! Like I said above, I never actually used a clefable either.
    Thanks! I tend to be prejudiced against using stone evolved pokemon as they dont learn anything aftee evolving (excluding the eevee line). I never know when the right time to whip evolve them is and for my playthroughs I prefer not to look things up online.

Years
    After hatching very many eggs today, I eventualy hatched my goal pokemon to use for my team. A surprizing shiny Cleffa with 5IVs I've named Venus. I'm going to try post a pic as soon as I can.
    Sorry for double post, but noones posted here in a few days.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    After hatching very many eggs today, I eventualy hatched my goal pokemon to use for my team. A surprizing shiny Cleffa with 5IVs I've named Venus. I'm going to try post a pic as soon as I can.
    Sorry for double post, but noones posted here in a few days.

Congrats on makin your goal and gaining a shiny while doing it! And don't worry about the double post. I don't mind. :)

Years
    I totally forgot that subscribing was a thing. Whoops!
    Congrats though Stormer 8D I need to finish my breeding as well. I probably won't try for a shiny cleffa though. Normal Cleffa will do fine for me. I actually managed to get a shiny cleffa in wonder trade oddly enough.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Alright ladies and gents, while you guys are finishing up February's project, I think it is time for another topic.

What would you like to breed for spring 2015?

Tek

Years
    Alright ladies and gents, while you guys are finishing up February's project, I think it is time for another topic.

What would you like to breed for spring 2015?

Holy crap it's almost spring again. What did we do last year, flower theme? Maybe we could do a rain theme this year.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Holy crap it's almost spring again. What did we do last year, flower theme? Maybe we could do a rain theme this year.

Last May we did flowers, April waswelcome spring and March was the kalos starters. So a rain theme would work

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Name: Oblox
    Partner Pokemon: Charizard (6IV Mega X), Charizard (Mega Y - coming soon)
    Answer the current topic. For Spring I'll mostly be breeding my Shiny Charizard-Y. I think I'm at about 400 ish eggs and no joy but i'm perservering. I got lucky breeding my Charizard-X and got a 6IVer and then a Shiny 5IVer in the same batch of 5 eggs but sadly the shiny is jolly natured so I need a better one (and hopefully female). Ive also just bred a nice new 5IV Venusaur for my team.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Partner Pokemon: I have a lot, but I'll list my Rotom-Wash and Metagross.
    I really want to breed a Clefable and a Mold Breaker Excadrill.

Sorry for the late response. But welcome to the club.

*grassdragon used return* :p
    Sorry I haven't been on in so long. I got caught up breeding another Shiny Charmander for a friend......and it's taking forever!!!!
    If I can get this Shiny for my friend, I want to breed a Castform.
    No worries. :) I know how long breeding a shiny starter can take. I'm still working on my charmander on X. (I was lucky to get a shiny treeko on egg #7 out of 30). But hopefully you can get that shiny for your friend soon. :)

Name: Oblox
    Partner Pokemon: Charizard (6IV Mega X), Charizard (Mega Y - coming soon)
    Answer the current topic. For Spring I'll mostly be breeding my Shiny Charizard-Y. I think I'm at about 400 ish eggs and no joy but i'm perservering. I got lucky breeding my Charizard-X and got a 6IVer and then a Shiny 5IVer in the same batch of 5 eggs but sadly the shiny is jolly natured so I need a better one (and hopefully female). Ive also just bred a nice new 5IV Venusaur for my team.
    welcome to the club!

So I've been thinking about the project and I have decided on what to do next. Rain Theme: Breed a pokemon that is either a water type or is weak to water! I have looked at the few suggestions that were given and I have seen ground and fire, which is weak to water, and I've seen a suggestion for a rain theme, with another being castform. So I thought maybe doing a rain theme isn't bad. It gives a lot of options.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    So I've been thinking about the project and I have decided on what to do next. Rain Theme: Breed a pokemon that is either a water type or is weak to water! I have looked at the few suggestions that were given and I have seen ground and fire, which is weak to water, and I've seen a suggestion for a rain theme, with another being castform. So I thought maybe doing a rain theme isn't bad. It gives a lot of options.

Would rotom (wash) count? I've been meaning to try breeding myself one of those and it'll give me a break from seeing Charmanders in my sleep.

Back