• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Broken.Promise.'s Recolors (and others, when I get them up..)

Years
  • UPDATE:
    My first ever trainer sprite:
    I modelled it on Lance's sprite, but got rid of the 'superhero' outfit, and gave him a pink shirt, black tie, and black trousers (basically, I modelled it on me, I like to dress nice :P )

Let me know what you think?? More trainer sprites? Or should I stick with Pokemon sprites?

Years
  • Yeah, might as well..

First is a Nidoking/Blaziken splice (I think the head's a bit off, but I did my best to fix it)
    2nd is a Dusknoir, recoloured using Luxray's colour palette
    Finally, we have a Pachirisu/Vespiquen/Whiscash splice, with Whiscash's colour palette

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • The Jumpluff/Gliscors shading is awkward, but apart from that, good job! ;)
    The trainers shirt's shading is awkward too, and looks too much like Lance (in my opinion...) Also, the tie looks completely black, and lacks shading. :\
    The Nidoking/Blaziken sprite is okay, but as you said, the head is awkward so...I can't really give you advice :\ Maybe make the neck wider? :S
    The Dusknoir recolour looks excellent but simple. :) I love it :3 The red eye stands out but I dont know if thats good or bad :\
    Finally, the Vespiquen/Pachirisu looks good. I cant really find anything bad with it. :)

Anyway, your sprites look good :) Keep up the good work ;)

Years
  • Thanks..

I've been trying to make some trainer sprites, because I'm not that great at them and I wanted to practise (and give them names :D)

Spoiler:

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
  • Thanks..

I've been trying to make some trainer sprites, because I'm not that great at them and I wanted to practise (and give them names :D)

Spoiler:

miles is very well done if you ask me. and regina well maybe you should use a different trainer pose.

Years
  • UPDAAAAAATE!!!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • That Shupet looks quite good for a re-pose. :D Also, its your first? Wow...
    Anyway, it looks a bit...ummm...jagged in some parts. An example would be its head on the right, it looks a bit jagged. Also, its lower body is sort of too rounded, and looks awkward. But since it was resized, thats kinda unsuprising, as resizing normally makes things look awkward. Apart from that, good job. It looks really good! ;)

As for the fakemon, it looks good, however I would of thought the beginning of the tail would have been larger and the hooves should be more larger. Apart from that, they look great! :D

Years
  • New Ones :P

Alakamagius xD Just done quickly, I tried :P

<-- Ampharos devamp. Not too great

They aren't too good, but I'm tired :( . I felt the page just needed an update :)

I might clean up the thread, and put all of my things on the first page..

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Broken.Promise.'s Recolors (and others, when I get them up..)
    <- my favorite!

<- my second fav. Although see those spots between its tail and arm near its head where ther's black? Shouldn't it be white?(I know I'm a critic and this has nothing to do with your work I just spotted itXP)

<-Just plain cool!

<- Very good except for the shading issues you mentioned!

Weavile/Luxray Splice is awesome!

<- This is awesome!

Overall your work is very very good! Can't wait to see more:)

Years
  • Pikalover10 said:
    <- my second fav. Although see those spots between its tail and arm near its head where ther's black? Shouldn't it be white?(I know I'm a critic and this has nothing to do with your work I just spotted itXP)

Oh.. yeah.. should be white, realised what u were talking bout :P

Otherwise, thank you for the critique :)

Last edited:
    Back