• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brothers and Sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • Pretty sure everyone at PC as been annoyed with MY brother. ♥ He's euphoricFUTURE, and yes he's actually my brother. We get annoyed with each other a lot, but for the most part we get along, and I think that has to do with our similar interests and stuff like that. >; Rarely we resort to physical violence when we're bad, but we yell a lot.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Have u ever felt like punching them? Well I sure have...I mean you can't live with them and you can't live without them...but still they're annoying if u know what I mean...I have one brother no sisters and he is a teen. Worse yet. ':D

So do you ever get annoyed with them?
    I have two big brother a older sister and a younger brother, and I have punched them all lol.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    When I was younger I got annoyed with my older brother because thats what brothers are like but now he's 17, we're ok with eachother.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I've got four siblings and I can't say I've ever had that kind of relationship with any of them. :|

I guess the only one where it was that kind of situation was with my second eldest sister.
    She was always more annoyed with me than I was with her though. xD

I guess it's because they're all so much older than me, it's a bit like being an only child now that they've all moved out. D;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm one of five and have probably actually hit them all in some way or other.
    The persons one is born with are not necessarily the persons one is friends with.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • My older sister is like my best friend, thing is though I'm 19 and she is 27 so we are kind of not into the whole fighting thing. XD

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • only lock me and my brother in a room together when you want every thing is sight including the room/house destroying. though he is autistic he trys his best to get me into trouble. lets just say we don't get on well.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My brother's not living with me anymore, but when we were kids, I wish I could punish him some how

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I have a little sister, no older siblings and the two of us will get along for a little bit and then we would start to argue after awhile...lol

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • Me and my brother are complete polar opposites..XD He's 18, i'm 15, and i don't think we've gotten on since i was about 4...He says he wishes i don't exist, but i just laugh because he's really, really overreacting. I don't come from a bad family XD neither does he!!

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • My sister's quite a bit younger than me (six years), so rather than wanting to punch them, I find her absolutely adorable. I love her though, everything's so straightforward to her at the moment, I don't think I've ever wanted to be rid of her. I'll probably start thinking that once she's a bit older though.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Yes....older brothers SUCK!!!! I just wanna punch him!! I cannot wait until he goes off to college!!! If he makes it that far....

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hehehe... I don't have any. I love being an only child. Sometimes I wish I had a little brother...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back