• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café Mocha (Ash x Dent)

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
  • I think it should be more of a "let's all make one" affair, but the "winner" can sneak in on them two, haha~

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
    Years
  • So-o... a "let's all make one and vote on the best", maybe?

...Oh man I really need to quit posting with the wrong account. ^^;

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    The dub managed to keep at least a little CafeMocha in it~

By the way, I've put a link to the CafeMocha C2 in the first post if anyone is interested.

Well they kept Harley like he was in the Japaneses version, they should keep AshxDento in it :classic: They aired the one of Iris having trouble with Axew, that had tons of AshxDento scenes in it, mainly the scene of them sitting really close together on the branch.

Welcome Nutella

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh, Harley. xD

But yeah, it's hard to keep the CafeMocha out of the animation... I don't know if they'll make the attempt to change the dialogue.

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Oh, Harely. xD

But yeah, it's hard to keep the CafeMocha out of the animation... I don't know if they'll make the attempt to change the dialogue.

Did I spell his name wrong? OOoh sorry LOL. I don't see why they'd change things, it doesn't get crazy like some anime shows. However I at times wish Ash and Dento would at least get a kiss in like those :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Nah, that was all me being bad at selling. ^^;
    I like Harley~

Yeah. In some ways, we'll always be disappointed with Pokemon, but in others, we will forever love it. Mainly because it opens up so many possibilities.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • So-o... a "let's all make one and vote on the best", maybe?

That sounds great!

We could all just do the "deluded fangirl thing," and pretend it will happen. Peeving off Wishful and Negai shippers is fun! ♥ ;)

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Um, shouldn't the host be you, since you're the head of the fan club? Don't be so modest, Smarty. I would like to be a judge, but honestly, I wouldn't be a good choice since I FAIL at visual arts... AND I don't know jack about it.

I should just jump into a NegaiShippers' thread and start making up nonsense why CafeMocha is canon. Watch them hurl and contort into a blinding rage~ *gets popcorn*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • It's in my nature. :< You could host it if you want though. I don't know jack about organizing things.

As long as you do it skillfully. :>

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • It's in my nature. :< You could host it if you want though. I don't know jack about organizing things.

I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG IT'S AWESOMESAUCE! I don't really, neither, but if nobody else will, I don't mind helping out a good cause.

As long as you do it skillfully. :>

Haha, my inner shizz-stirrer is grinning. I probably won't unless I get really bored. You know, I've been tempted to "visit" the Iris thread many times. MANY. TIMES.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG IT'S AWESOMESAUCE! I don't really, neither, but if nobody else will, I don't mind helping out a good cause.
    Thank youuuu <3
    Should we do it within thread, or open it to the community and talk to the Art Competitions people about it?

Haha, my inner shizz-stirrer is grinning. I probably won't unless I get really bored. You know, I've been tempted to "visit" the Iris thread many times. MANY. TIMES.
    I have too. Especially since I stalk their posts sometimes. ^^;

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Definitely. There's nothing that can't be resized to slip into a banner. =) Oh-err, I mean, appreciated.

Back