• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café Mocha (Ash x Dent)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • That's depressing. :<

But lo! I have discovered the joys of Tumblr!
    tumblr_ljjpz0mBQf1qhewbuo1_500.jpg

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • New thing in sig. Like?

LOVE IT. Landorus' quote is legendary! Of course, the beautified names of Chili, Cilan and Cress brings a tear to my eye! I want them all to myself

But lo! I have discovered the joys of Tumblr!

Good news to soften the bad, 'ey? I saw that pic on Pixiv, yippee~ lots of naughty stuff there. Being old has its merits, bro. Did you get a translation? Not that a lot is going on, mind you.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • LOVE IT. Landorus' quote is legendary! Of course, the beautified names of Chili, Cilan and Cress brings a tear to my eye! I want them all to myself
    Yay <3

Good news to soften the bad, 'ey? I saw that pic on Pixiv, yippee~ lots of naughty stuff there. Being old has its merits, bro. Did you get a translation? Not that a lot is going on, mind you.
    Yup~
    There wasn't any kind of translation, and I have no clue what it says. >__>

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • I WILL WORK FOR PEANUTS COS I HAVE TO FEED MY FAMILY OF 26 LOL LOL

Give me a picture, and I'll do the best I can. I'm still very dodgy with Kanji, though. Damn Kanji!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I can't find any at the moment. >__> I'll bring some eventually.

Has there been any good CafeMocha fanfiction around lately (does anyone know)?

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • I have no clue. I haven't been doing anything but looking for those damn eggs for the last two days. T_T

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • JGDIG#WDIGHWOIDHIWO SO CUTE! /end fangirling

The crazy thing is that I used to disapprove of CafeMocha. Pixiv converted me! ♥ Though there will be no such chance with WishfulShipping. >=S

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Ehehe, I've been a supporter of CafeMocha since Dent made his debut~

Your loyalty knows no bounds! Well, when one is faced with an option between CafeMocha, Negai and Wishful, naturally nobody wants to poke their own eyes out, so they'd pick CafeMocha. SIMPLE.

What is there not to get?

They have nothing in common, they're in different age groups, they have no attraction towards each other, no real shippy scenes (that I know of) Dent's probably gay... the list goes on.

In the Pokemon world, that means... "HELLO, MATCH MADE IN HEBUNN!" ♥♥♥

On a side note:

Wishful:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shipping:WishfulShipping

Cafe Mocha:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&search=Cafe+mocha&go=Go

"There were no results matching the query."

o_O

"Some popular anime ships include:

• AdvanceShipping: Ash and May
    • AppealShipping: Dawn and Zoey
    • ContestShipping: May and Drew
    • ElderShipping: Professor Oak and Delia
    • LuckShipping: Brock and Lucy
    • NegaiShipping: Ash and Iris
    • PalletShipping: Ash and Gary
    • PearlShipping: Ash and Dawn
    • PokéShipping: Ash and Misty
    • RocketShipping: Jessie and James"
    =S

Bulbagarden Forums:
    Wishful: 145 posts (least popular, but has an article in the community where they get their ideas from, yet...)
    Negai: 354 posts
    CafeMocha: 436 posts
    (^u^)

What is this I don't even-??? Contradictory information is contradictory, hurr~ No article for Cafe Mocha, despite its popularity? (o_O)>

Sorry, I was bored. I was just trying to highlight how flawed Bulbapedia is when it comes to ships. IT'S CALLED WRITER'S BIAS! Feel free to delete my post.

As a Cafe Mocha enthusiast, this is an outrage.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Your loyalty knows no bounds! Well, when one is faced with an option between CafeMocha, Negai and Wishful, naturally nobody wants to poke their own eyes out, so they'd pick CafeMocha. SIMPLE.

What is there not to get?

They have nothing in common, they're in different age groups, they have no attraction towards each other, no real shippy scenes (that I know of) Dent's probably gay... the list goes on.

In the Pokemon world, that means... "HELLO, MATCH MADE IN HEBUNN!" ♥♥♥

On a side note:

Wishful:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shipping:WishfulShipping

Cafe Mocha:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&search=Cafe+mocha&go=Go

"There were no results matching the query."

o_O

"Some popular anime ships include:

• AdvanceShipping: Ash and May
    • AppealShipping: Dawn and Zoey
    • ContestShipping: May and Drew
    • ElderShipping: Professor Oak and Delia
    • LuckShipping: Brock and Lucy
    • NegaiShipping: Ash and Iris
    • PalletShipping: Ash and Gary
    • PearlShipping: Ash and Dawn
    • PokéShipping: Ash and Misty
    • RocketShipping: Jessie and James"
    =S

Bulbagarden Forums:
    Wishful: 145 posts (least popular, but has an article in the community where they get their ideas from, yet...)
    Negai: 354 posts
    CafeMocha: 436 posts
    (^u^)

What is this I don't even-??? Contradictory information is contradictory, hurr~ No article for Cafe Mocha, despite its popularity? (o_O)>

Sorry, I was bored. I was just trying to highlight how flawed Bulbapedia is when it comes to ships. IT'S CALLED WRITER'S BIAS! Feel free to delete my post.

As a Cafe Mocha enthusiast, this is an outrage.
    Nah, nah, there's a page. Why it doesn't show up in search is something different, but... http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shipping:CafeMochaShipping

And I've got more hints up than they do. :3

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Nah, nah, there's a page. Why it doesn't show up in search is something different, but... http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...eMochaShipping

I feel so retarded! *Cries in a corner* Tenuous hints as usual, but since I'm biased as all hell, YAY!

Smarty! Keep the claws in, keep the claws in! I'm sure the man just didn't know the Japanese name. It's as she says, Mewtwo!

YOU GOT 5 SHINIES?

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • I don't consider myself a fangirl of this pairing yet. However, of the Striaton Gym Leaders... *keeps comments to self*

Years
  • I posted the reply on the wrong thread. It was intended for the Dento fan-club. lol :x It's easy to get confused since you're all the people posting in both the Dento fan-club and the CafeMocha club. ;-;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I feel so retarded! *Cries in a corner* Tenuous hints as usual, but since I'm biased as all hell, YAY!

Smarty! Keep the claws in, keep the claws in! I'm sure the man just didn't know the Japanese name. It's as she says, Mewtwo!
    It's okay, I didn't find it till like 2 weeks ago.

But... it's blasphemy!

I feel so weird among all you fan-girls... o-o Explains my inactivity over here. XD;

And btw, what happened to that graphics contest?
    We're not scary. :<

We'll... get around to it.... >__>

I don't consider myself a fangirl of this pairing yet. However, of the Striaton Gym Leaders... *keeps comments to self*
    You'll become a fangirl soon enough... /evil laugh

EDIT: @Regeneration haha I understand now. I actually have to look at the title of the thread every time I post just to see what club I am in. >__> What I said applies though. xD

Back