• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    thats bogus if they do iv seen talk on it on some people saying its been moded already but i dont see proof and in the youtube videos are just fakes they should like ban modders from multiplayer that get caught they didnt really do a good job on makin it mod proof if it is true that it has been moded already i mean they can make it possible to be impossible to mod i dont think they really did ther best on that if it is and if they did and it still got hacked then im pretty sure its a inside job that maybe some employees or game testers are makin it like that and leaking out on how whatever it is i hope it doesnt get moded and any modders i give more props to beginners then for someone to mod like they actually have to mod and hack in the game and mess it up (just to win) they must have beyond very poor skill if they actually have to do all that just to win a match thats sad
    Wow, that's the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen.

Tonight will be the last full night I play MW2, ever. It's kinda nice to think.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • i dont know whats up with everyone with ump's and commando everyone gots a gun if you get knifed thats on you he/she got close enough to stab you deal with it and the ump whats with it its a gun just like the rest of them you get shot its on you just the same i dont get how people call it noob too if they owned you by a knife and so on then you just got owned by a noob saying its noob just disses yourself to me whats noob is camping the only punk thing you can do thats noob is camp specially if your camping with claymores and shotguns and what gun is annoying to me is the attachment of the grenade launcher to the gun and you constantly use the grenade launcher is annoying anyway this isnt modern warfare and has nothing to do with that series so yea its gonna be different from mw2 with the weapons and perks everyone keeps talkin i hope its not like mw2 well it has nothing to do with it this time they actually listened to the fans so whatever was a problem in the last games will change and whatever wanted new is gonna be put. to me someone with no skill is: camping boosting moding glitching and hacking
    Because a silenced UMP with Lightweight and Marathon is the same strength and accuracy as an assault rifle with stopping power.

People care because in video gaming there's this little thing called balance, that makes the game something that MW2 isn't.

Fair.

Why would I use my favourite gun, the Steyr AUG, when I'm going to be raped by the UMP in every possible situation?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Well its just two more days and black ops finally gets released! Today and tomorrow will be the last days I ever play World At War for zombies and I will always favor CoD4s multiplayer over any other CoD game. Black Ops multiplayer seems like it might go downhill, but I hope that does not happen. If it does however, then there is always Dead Ops zombies.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Wow. Two days before release and there are already 15th prestige lobbies circulating AND the Care Package glitch from MW2 has also returned, and is apparently a problem in games now. I hope they fix this before launch.

Years
  • i know xbox is most likely gonna get something hacked/glitched/moded lol my friend has 360 and iv seen mad hacks in ther like its nobodys buisness. hell yea!! comes out tomorrow at midnight whoop!! whoop!! >.<

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Sorry if I'm a dumbass for asking this question, but I've not really been following Black Ops. I heard the Hardened and Prestige editions have zombies right out of the box. Does this mean if we get the vanilla version, we never get zombies, or will there be a DLC later down the line?

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I don't care much for it myself.
    However, my little brother is have huge expectations for this game!

Years
  • Wow. Two days before release and there are already 15th prestige lobbies circulating AND the Care Package glitch from MW2 has also returned, and is apparently a problem in games now. I hope they fix this before launch.

Which care package glitch?

Infinite care packages or run insanely fast with care package marker?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Which care package glitch?

Infinite care packages or run insanely fast with care package marker?
    Well it's not an infinite care package glitch, but it allows you to turn one care package into four.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Is it similar to the switch weapon with marker out while jumping onto something one then?
    From what I've heard, all you have to do is throw your care package marker, and then as soon as you can, throw your primary grenade. Once your care package lands, both your primary grenade and care package killstreak will be replenished. Not 100% sure that's the exact way, but it's pretty close.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    From what I've heard, all you have to do is throw your care package marker, and then as soon as you can, throw your primary grenade. Once your care package lands, both your primary grenade and care package killstreak will be replenished. Not 100% sure that's the exact way, but it's pretty close.

I heard you have to have the Scavenger Perk on as well.

I'm sure they'll patch it though. Heard there's suppose to be a huge patch release day, so I imagine they'll release one then.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • There will be a release patch, so it's likely, considering they've probably known about it for a long time.

Less than seven hours until I get Black Ops. :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well I'm ticked! I dunno if I'm even going to bother getting this game if I cant get it with Zombies... I wont even be able to have it on release anyway. I'll be the only one online playing Halo: Reach! Lmao...

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • Well I'm ticked! I dunno if I'm even going to bother getting this game if I cant get it with Zombies... I wont even be able to have it on release anyway. I'll be the only one online playing Halo: Reach! Lmao...
    You get zombie mode when you finish the campaign in any version, the people who have hardened+ edition just get the maps from World at War too as a bonus.

I want to get this, but prices on new Games in Australia are so ridiculously out of proportion.
    Extremely true, it's ridiculous that I'm expected to pay $117 for this, when our dollar is worth MORE than the American dollar, and they pay $60 for it.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • For all your Australians up there, I've got my copy on Pre order for $83 at BIG W.
    Originally had it for $118 at EB Games, but why pay that much when its like $35 cheaper?

Back