• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cameos?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If the rival was to make another cameo in the Kanto to challenge Cynthia and Lucien, he still better come good with tough Pokémon too. Of course, this is even if these two grand people show up as a cameo for the game. xD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Say at least Cynthia were to make a small cameo for a battle with Lucien as well. What three Pokémon do you at least think they'll each bring with them?

Out of all of these though, I think Prof. Rowan has a good chance for making a cameo in Kanto.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Volkner to make a guest appearance, for what reason though?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Meh, it wouldn't be necessary though. I just picture Prof. Rowan as he can for one update our Dex to see Sinnoh and most likely Hoenn Pokémon. Along with introducing the PokéRadar for us to use. Then, Soul or Heart, the female, would become like Dawn hinting we can catch shinies with it.

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Well, how about Volkner breaks up with Whitney, and then she cries her heart out again. Jesus, that was annoying

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • Maybe Volkner is Jasmine's boyfriend? o.O I wonder if maybe Amphy got sick when Jasmine was visiting Sinnoh...

Haha I was gonna say that!

I was just thinking how Jasmine happened to be in Sunnyshore, which like Cianwood, has a lighthouse. Just like Jasmine spends time at Cianwood's lighthouse, it seems Volkner does the same at Sunnyshore's. Hmmmm. And with the appearance of the SecretPotion and what not..Hmmm

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah, if Volkner was to show up, then it might be because he got bored of being in the Gym again, and because he wanted to visit the lighthouse in Johto, which aren't bad points.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If they mention a Hoenn cameo, what are the odds we can see a RS/E remake in the next few years or so for the later system?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Here are what I think are the most likely cameos...Leaf, Prof. Rowan, Volkner, or simply a cameo of someone mentioning the Sinnoh Region of the sort.

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    maybe Brendan Or May could make a cameo (if i'm remembering right, either a fisher or an older brendan was in D/P/P)
    also, it's be kinda fun if, eventually in your journey, you will run into every past character and every professor- they will all give you something valuable and get on with they're lives

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Rowan as you arrive to Kanto he will be leaving.
    When you leave for Kanto you see Jasmine going to Sinnoh
    And uh thats it really. Maybe a Kris cameo for old times sake?

Back