• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you take pills?

Can you?

• Total voters

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
Years
  • Yes I can, now at least. I used to have a very tough time getting them down; they would get stuck in my throat somehow and I ended up choking on it. :| But now I don't really have this problem.

That happened even with water, btw.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I've always just been able to chuck them down my throaght without any trouble.

No water either, makes it taste worse. Dx

Kay Ryu

beginniNG trainER~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    i hate hate hateee swallowing pills but i do it because most of the time i have to~

Years
  • Depends in the size, the big ones I crush and take down with water, small pills I just swallow most of the time no even using a drink of water.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I can swallow like 3 large ones at a time. But I need water.
    that sounds really really wrong. :|

anyway, if I don't have water, I'll throw them back up. It's very unpleasant.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Meh. They don't bother me much. Anymore.
    I used to have serious problems trying to take them though :P

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Yes I can take pills... I remember the very first time which was ages ago... I tried to swallow it but it just wouldn't go down, but eventually I did it... now I can take one easily.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever had troubles swallowing pills before. Well, unless you count the early morning when one's throat is incredibly dry and the little things don't like to cooperate.

I guess I've been taking stomach pills since I was a youngin; they really aren't too much of a hassle for me anymore.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yep, I take pills so good, we should make an Olympic Sport out of pill swallowing.

At least if I take therm at the same time with water anyways.

But without water.. :o...

I'd probably choke to death and blame Gymnotide for it. :3

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • No, as long as they're not huge (the definition of which varies in this case)
    It used to be that I couldn't bring myself to swallow it and it'd just stay in my mouth, though that was a while ago.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • I can take small ones, but it has to be with like crushed up food or something. I've tried with water, but I can't do it... which sucks, because I'm supposed to be taking a lot of pills with my condition.

Anyone got any helpful advice? ;-;

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I can, because I dont have a problem trying to swallow the pill, and you can just use water to help yourself swallow it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I have no trouble whatsoever taking pills now, although I used to have a lot of trouble. In fact, up until about two years ago, I couldn't even swallow the tiniest ones. Even so, I still don't exactly like taking them, but I can if I really have to. =/

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I can swallow pills, but I hate to do it. Sometimes it goes down in one glug, and sometimes I can drink a whole cup of water without that thing ever going down. When that happens, I usually spit out the pill because it tastes horrible

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • O_O I never realized so many people had such a phobia with swallowing pills...

I just took three pills this morning because the air is so bad where I live and it was making my throat and sinuses act up. I never really think twice, I just down them with a glass of grape juice. :P

Back