• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat's Cradle (Cat Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I also think that Raikou should be placed, seeing as it's a saber-tooth/ed tiger.

Raikou is already in... I know that for a fact, as it is under Sneasel and Weavile. I will add Entei, and it is weird, that the 3 legendary so-called Dogs are all heere.

New discussion: Which cat pokemon best represents you, and why?

I think that Espeon represents me. Not because of the morning fact, but the sense of smarts, and also, it is pretty laid back.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think glameow represents me (kinda weird I know) but I think very highly of things, and I'm fast...other than that I guess I can be as sly as a persian as well..."meow"

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    King I say you would be a skitty...young, fun, and playful! would u agree?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    What about me?! :laugh:
    And it IS strange that the 3 legendary dogs are in the list ;)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ha ha, skitty isn't stupid! lolz...and the legendary dogs are also called legendary cats to others, but in fact they are legendary beasts who have traits of both cats and dogs...trust me A LOT of research was done by wolflare to have this be thisw way...suicune can be added as well as the otehr two to the cats cradle...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    cool itachi!!! and as for you itachi I probably see you more as a ........ persian perhaps...IDK why though...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Shouldn't we just put on any pokemon that has anything related to cats, looks like a cat or have cat-like features?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Woot!
    Two new members!
    Welcome to Cat's Cradle, you'll have to wait for Mr Prez (Marxvile) to sign in and add you to the list.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    WOW! where did you two come from...welcome to the Cat's Cradle I hope you enjoy yourselves here! Marxvile will welcome you and add you soon enough!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Shinx is probably won of the most used cat pokemon don't you think so?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Hm... a Cat Pokemon that represents me must be a Skitty!
    We are both playful and love to cause some mischief ,lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back