• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cazzler's pokedex fillers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    hey buddy :)

I'm interested in:
    DW female Wingull
    DW female Yanma
    DW female Kabuto
    a Gentle Synchronizer
    a Quirky Synchronizer

I'm offering:
    Those Dittos if your still looking for them or somethings out of my thread ;)

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    hey buddy :)

I'm interested in:
    DW female Wingull
    DW female Yanma
    DW female Kabuto
    a Gentle Synchronizer
    a Quirky Synchronizer

I'm offering:
    Those Dittos if your still looking for them or somethings out of my thread ;)

I can get all of them for ya, I found those dittos just recently, but I'd be interested in some more IV bred Pokemon if isn't too much trouble? :)

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    I can get all of them for ya, I found those dittos just recently, but I'd be interested in some more IV bred Pokemon if isn't too much trouble? :)

I'll make you an offer :)

1 IV bred + what ever you want out of my Catchable, Egg move and DW females section?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    I'll make you an offer :)

1 IV bred + what ever you want out of my Catchable, Egg move and DW females section?

Yeah sounds good, I'll name what I want on your thread later after we get this other trade done. (Cryogonal and Roselia for IV Archen)

WHat do you want for the Phione? C:

Not much, if you could get me anything on my items want list that would be cool, but I'd except anything really...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back