• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cazzler's pokedex fillers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    Hidden ability

You got: Regenerator Tangela, Rain Dish Surskit, filler
    I got: Anticipation Eevee, Overcoat Burmy, Swift Swim Poliwag

would like females for the Regen tangela and Rain Dish Surskit please.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Hidden ability

You got: Regenerator Tangela, Rain Dish Surskit, filler
    I got: Anticipation Eevee, Overcoat Burmy, Swift Swim Poliwag

would like females for the Regen tangela and Rain Dish Surskit please.

Okay, I'd like them all to be females though. I'll message you later when yours are ready. Oh and don't worry about Burmy.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    are you avaible now im avaible right now??

I was ready like an hour before (When you told me you'd give the Zapdos) But I guess you didn't see the message above. I asked If you wanted to trade now? But no reply, It dosen't matter though, We'll trade later :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Hey Cazzler what is the name of that Gen IV special? Would you take a Leech Seed/Spike Ferroseed for it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Hello again, this might be a long shot, but I'm gonna throw it out there lol.

Would you take a Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitar for your Rayquaza?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    I srsly want that dark pulse'd Deino. I got 5 heart scales, need?

Yeah, sounds good. I'll message you when it's ready.

Hello again, this might be a long shot, but I'm gonna throw it out there lol.

Would you take a Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitar for your Rayquaza?

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to say no, would you like anything else?
    If you don't want anything else, could you tell me other egg-move Pokemon you got, for Rayquaza?

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Would you be able to do a Togepi, Piplup, and Gible for the Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitar?

And that's the only new Egg move father I got lol, I usually go right to you after I finish breeding xD

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Would you be able to do a Togepi, Piplup, and Gible for the Stealth Rock/Pursuit Larvitar?

And that's the only new Egg move father I got lol, I usually go right to you after I finish breeding xD

lol okay, Do you want any specific natures/genders/abilities for those Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    All males, Piplup with Stealth Rock/Signal Beam, Gible with Outrage, and Togepi is fine as is.

I'm not worried about the natures and I only need the moves are readily available, I don't want you to put to much effort into this. :)

The Piplup is for a friend whose been helping me out a lot.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    All males, Piplup with Stealth Rock/Signal Beam, Gible with Outrage, and Togepi is fine as is.

I'm not worried about the natures and I only need the moves are readily available, I don't want you to put to much effort into this. :)

The Piplup is for a friend whose been helping me out a lot.

Okay, I'll get to work on it now ;) Oh, I can't do Piplup with those moves, sorry about that.

Hey could you give me pokerus please?

On Gen V right? yes I can, just message me when you want to trade.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Hey can you help me evolve my scyther please? I have the metal coat, i just need someone to trade it with who'll trade it back to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back