• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • YK did a backflip and shot a Flame Thrower at her. Kari imitated it annoyed. It was her special trick. She'd spent ages on some of her fancy moves. She decided she now had a plan. She began ot zig zag back and forth. YK did the same. Then Kari lept into the air followed by YK who used Ember. Kari shot Flame Thrower at the ground and dodged. Then she vanished and re-appeared behind YK. They landed and shot off again. It was now a battle of pure speed and tricks. Eahc one unleashed one attack after another zig zagging this way and that to avoid each others fire.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Running as fast as i can i charged at yin she was sitting watching the battle between the two karis were battling i stopped before i was close w8ing for her to relise i was there . the speed of the Quilavas was increadeble.

" There you are Sis "
    "oh O she found me "
    " thats no way to react" i morphed as i said this And attacked

i doged and lunched my own quick attack
    yin doged and used feint attack she hit me as if it was a Rydon hiting me
    she had broken my arm even wost then before i fell into the Quilavas battle
    And was knocked unconscious

OOC: Alana whos your fav charature in fma

Last edited:

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Vance tried to slip out of of the fountain waters to fight, but he was stuck between Yin Vance and the fountain. "Look like the end of you, Yang." Yin placed a firm grip on Vance's two hands, then pushed him down. Vance stopped struggling, knowing it was the end, and waited.

OOC:Good bye Vance. I'm switching over to Celebi now.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: NO no no. You can't die you're the one one who made the RP. :(

Kari yipped desperatly as she saw Yin Vance shove Vance underwater and Vance stop moving. She tried to reach him but YK kept blocking her. The battle continued. Kari knew there was no point in strugling. The battle between Yin Vance and Vance was over. Suddenly she felt a great sadness well up at the loss of her firend. It was quickly replaced by anger. She snarled at YK and charged. YK seemed taken back by the rash move. Before she could react Kari had slammed into her. She landed on her back. This gave her enough time. In an instant Kari fired a Fire Blast followed by a OverHeat. Then she launched after the two attacks with a Flame Wheel. When she skidded to a hault five feet away and turned to look the area where YK had fallen was envelopted in smoke. She waited her muscles tense. When the smoke cleared Yin Kari was lying where she had fallen. Kari had won. Imidiatly she turned and leapt towards the fountain diving into the water. The flames on her back were extinigwished but she didn't care. She grabbed Vance and dragged him out of the water even though she knew it was pointless.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "that was easy" yin luna said as she walked over towards me lying on the ground unmoveing she look suprized, i had heard the cries of the others but i did not dare move yL might notice me. YL was looking down at me now i had my eyes closed but i knew she was there i swung my legs knocking her down an Iron tail my first hard hitting attack then psychic yinluna was taking major damage then a cut right along her face doble-edge the damage i took was unnoticed i felt no pain as the attacks went on never giving her a chance to strike back Hyper Beam the final blow i pined her down as i lunched the final assult the explosion from the attack was great it sent me flying i landed safely as the smoke cleard Yin luna had vanished no her body was still there but she wasnt moveing not breathing i had won then the pain struck me i fell my right fore leg couldn't stand the pain any more i returned to my human form so i could move my arms where bleading my jeans were riped but i was alive. I saw kari and vance near the fountian kari had no flames and vance was not moveing runing towards them when i reached them i saw what had happend. A tear fell down my face and hit the ground the sadness was apprant, clouds were massing overhead you could hear thunder what other forces could consume the survivers.......

OOC: Why did you kill your self off ?
    Well i guess that it for a happy ending.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • Can I join?

Name: Amethyst

Pokemorph: Vaporeon

Looks: Delciate mermaid's tail with a beautiful sapphire necklace. Blue clothes is just simple.

Appearance: Blue tail, and declicate paws. The rest is a Vaporeon's body.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Augh, it was a friend's idea. ~*Angel Vaporeon*`, you cannot join because the RP is too close to the end.

IC: I watched from the tower, then looked at Yin Vance. He was grinning, personally celebrating the victory, in front of the others. "Looks like this one didn't make it through the hoop." he cackled at Luna and Kari. Alright, that did it. I cringed and tried to push up an orb from my hands, then patiently held it over my head until it had developed, then flung it at Yin Vance. Aha! Now, Yin Vance is imprisoned. I'll get him out of heeeerre!! I strained, and flung the cage of power around, And let it fly!
    The cage flew out of the land of time, on its way to the edge of the universe. Whew. Tha was fun. If only you guys could do that. I said, trying to cheer up the two. Well, I'll try my best to revive Vance. Meanwhile.. I gotta explain some things to you guys. The garden was created before time existed. I thought it would be nice, but then, owning the land of time was a duty. People weren't moving on. So I took some like Napoleon and Thomas Edison into the past, where they took their chances and became famous. So...yeah. Anyway, then you guys came, and defied history. Bleah. So..after that I have decided to do something. I'm going to destroy the garden.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "Destroy the garden? how did we defie history" i asked . the pain of my broken arm made me flinch blood was still dripping down my arms i was starting to feel dizzy. There was not point in staying here i started to walk, i stopped..

Alana

Years
  • Kari nodded. "Yeah how did we defy history. All we did was fall through a hole then walk along a lava path and finally ended up in a cave of jewls. When we got out of there we were here. So how did we defy history? And that doesn't explain why you should destroy the garden."

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Alright, this is gonna be hard. Errr...how should I know the rules of time? I only travel it. Look, I'm going to destroy the garden because I don't like the duty of putting people into the past. The reason I made this place was to do a job! Ha! And how did it end out? How would I know? Anyway, answering Kari's question. I needed your help, to see, if someone could actually defy history. Yeah, so it started when that cave fell down on Vance. I saw that he was supposed to get smothered. Yeah, so I tested it out , and decided to make Vance play 'bait', taking him to the deep depths of earth, and aftarward sending you guy to a cave full of undiscovered jewels in the outer core.
    I paused for peace of mind.
    So..yeah.

Alana

Years
  • "......................What about our battle with Yin? Why did we have to got hrough that? We lost one of our friends to their Yin half. If you can travel through time then you shpuld fix it since it's your fault we're down here in the first place!" Kari hadn't meant to yell but she wasn't happy with Celebi's test. There was no point in it. It was like playing a stupid game.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "kari celibi can not change time just like that" i said as the problem of my cuts grew worse. holding my head high "Here this Celibi your games have destroyed what little chance of us having a future" i fell backwards but was able to stay on my feet there was no way i would loose to pain nor to the yin. even befor the battle my wounds were sever but after they had became gradully worse.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Look, in the land of time, one time is all. Right now, it's all time, I cannot travel in the center of time. If you need proof that you defied history, here! I reached for my history book and strained as I settled it in front of Kari.

Alana

Years
  • Kari looked at it. Her eyes moved back and forth quickly as she read. She was now confused. She sat back on her hind legs adn blinked. "Well..." But there was nothing more to say.

OOC: Wish I knew what it said.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    OOC: i'd just like to mention that my charature is in sever pain bleading
    and how are we to know what is in the book when you havent given us an example.

IC:pearing over karis sholders looking at the book seeing what was Written their i had no idea of what to make of it " Kari you understand this ?"

Alana

Years
  • "Sort of. UH by the way are you alright. Here," Kari pulled out a bandage and handed it to her. "Put this on your leg. I didn't notice how hurt you were before."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "uh thanks, i didn't want to make a fuss " taking the bandage and wrapping my arm "Um you wouldnt have a sling would you?" i asked

OOC: Um Alana do you have a fav FMA charature
    I cant spell

Alana

Years
  • "Uh no but I can use something in it's place. Here,' She pulled out another piece of cloth and ripped some off. She poked holes in the ends with her teeth and tied the strips onto it so that it was like a sling.

OOC: Oh hard one. Well I think maybe Ed, or Scar, or Winry, or Roy, or Hawkeye..........*two hours later* or maybe even(enough I get the point!)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "thank you, no one has ever shone me this much kindness before " i said to Kari bowing " if this place is about to be destroyed a suggest we leave before the creator dicides to remove all evidence "trying to get up still unable to move far.:snea:
    OOC: i am i human form remember
    Guess which FMA charature is my fave

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Roy?

"Don't mention it." Replied Kari looking bashful. "And you're right, we have to get out of here." Kari turned back into a human and stood up. "So, how do we get out of here?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back