• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
"yes how, i haven't got a clue?" puzzled "um how did we get here? maybe we could go that way out" i asked " or maybe that little green thing might help"
" could you help me up first?" laughing

OOC: no not Roy
Try agian

is kiyumi still writing in this ?

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
OOC:Work work work work...I'm super sick, I have to go to neopets, check TWO email addresses, and have to make two long posts on two roleplays! And I have to do it all within ONE hour! I think, then, you guys have a good answer why I don't post too much in these Rps...bleagh..

Duty calls. *Offline*

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OOC: Oh. Uh ok. Just post when you can.

Kari pulled Luna to her feet being careful not to jolt her broken arm. "Ok Celebi help us get out. You're going to destroy this place right? So uh could you help us find a way out of here first?"

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
OOC: im sorry

IC: "thanks for helping me up " i siad looking at my blood drenched clothes i laughed not because it was funny just battling for my life wasnt much fun
" Why did you end up here of all places was it '
the lust for aventure,
Greed ?"

Alana

Years
"I'm not sure why I came here. I followed Vance. Thouh what drew me to the volcano? Well I am a fire morph so I guess that was for adventure. I'm not really sure of the full reason to be honest." Replied Kari softly.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
You are going out, to the surface of the earth...now!!!!
I blasted an immense teleportation wave towards Kari and Luna, and then, let my power suck in the energy in the garden, slowly crippling it into lava. The garden was well getting destroyed, and after a long wait, I heard a faint Swiiiiish..of leaves. I had taken the form of Vance, and I was in front of Fiery Path.

OOC:My next post here will have a pleasant little surprise.

Alana

Years
Kari blinked as she stared at the path. "SWhy didn't Celebi just do that in the first place?" She asked no one. "It would have made things less stressful." Kari sighed and shrugged. "Well at least we're out of there. I just wish Vance were with us."

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
Without relizeing what had happened i was standing awakwardly outside Firery parth. Looking around i was able to see kari she looked fine good, now me my arm still ached and my jeans were compleatly ruined but other than that i was fine.
i said "The outside world i couldn't be more happy to see sunlight"
i guess i best be going home i thought to my self ............

OOC: can't wait for the surprize i think i know what it is ^_^:20: :pokeball:

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
OOC:Not too big of a surprise, really :P

IC: I cringed so hard my jaw might have fallen apart, if I wasn't so busy staring onto the earth. *Sarcastic*Y'know, I like being stick in the web of time. It's private..
Vance?!
I stumbled around, trying to figure where the voice was from.

OOC: Surprise,surprise. Vance can still telepathy. Not too big a surprise:(

Alana

Years
OOC: Lol

Kari stretched and looked at the mountain. She looked at her Pokegear and her eyes widened. "I thought we'd been down there for ages and ages. But it's only been a couple days." She looked at Luna and said, "So are you feeling alright?"

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
OOC: Whaaat..something funny in my sig?
Hmm...not much to post in 'In Character' XD

IC: It's over. Adventure done. Duty of the land of time, done. D-O-N-E.
Yep. Vance's sarcastic voice echoed swiftly in my head.
I scrunched over and kicked the dirt. Once this dirt was the land of time. Now it was ..dirt. My head turned from the soil to the sky. My secret garden was done, so it was up to the inhabitants of this world to make history....Till the end of time..

OOC:That was my last post in character. Could you guys finish this up to me and make a good ending? I need to go vomit now.. :/

Alana

Years
OOC: Ok.

Kari stared up at the sky for a while. She was now sitting on a rock thinking about the adventure she had just had. "I guess we should head off." She said quietly. "It's over. We had an adventure and got out. Let's go." She smiled at Luna and turned into a Quilava. "I'll see you again sometime. Bye." Kakari walked off then leapt into the air and gathered speed as she sped down the fiery path until she was only a speck against the sky near the bottom of the mountain.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
OOC: ^_^
My first finished RPG

IC: Kari had gone i could hardly see her now. I started walking towards lavaridge town, i stopped and looked around the sun was setting behind me as i moved on towards lavaridge. Crack my glasses broke " ha ha " i said discarding them " they broke after all that adventure ". I morphed into Umbreon as the sun set. "Onwards to adventure " i said as i bounded towards lavaridge ........

THE END ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back