• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Ohhhhhh..." Vance moaned and tried to lift myself to his feet. "What happened?" Vance struggled to lean against something. He looked up at the tower. "Celebi?" He randomly muttered, then stared at the ground dizzily. "Kari? Kitty? Where are you guys?" His vision was blurry, and all he could see was a town, a tower, and a fountain.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Kari stood besdie him panting slightly. "Hey Vance are you alright? You seem to be back to normal. Did the voice deside to leave you alone?"

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "I...don't know." Vance muttered. He stared down and collapsed, he was weakened by an unknown force.

Alana

Years
  • "Hey Vance. There's no pint asking if you're alright again I know the answer. At least you're not talking to a weird voice in your head any more. Maybe we should just sit still for a while and rest. I think you need it."

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • Kitty walked over to the two. "It's pointless to sit here. We've been sent here for a reason and the sooner we figure out that reason, the sooner we'll be back home. I'm sure we all want to go back home."

Alana

Years
  • Kari nodded. "Yes I do want to go home. Or at least leave this place. I'm sick of it. Why didn't I just go to the woods for a picnick. Why did I have to go to that mountain. Then I followed Vance when he started acting odd. Well I guess I can't blame anyone else for my being here can I?"

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Well.."I said in a weak voice, "I guess that is correct. And I think...that this place belongs to..Celebi."

Alana

Years
  • "To Celebi? The legendary Pokemon known as the Voice of the Forest? What is Celebi dong here?" Kari was confused and wary. She ddin't know what was going on any more.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Weeping.
    Power loss.

Yin and Yang effect.
    Amnesia.
    And finally
    Time travel.
    The words boomed in Vances mind.
    I guess that was the power loss defect..
    He thought. He decided that he hated all of the side effects that were happening to him.
    Hello.
    Oh no, more mind talk.
    No, not really. I just got to tell you. The defects are....
    Vance suddenly felt strong and great.
    Gone.

Alana

Years
  • "Vance. Was the voice in your head Celebi? You look better now. That's good." AKri looked around. She stood on her hind legs(she's a Quilava) and called, "Hey Celebi! I want to talk to you. Come out!"

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC:I want this RP to end soon so I can go on and work on the fanfic..

IC: Celebi watched from the tower, wandering and flipping through his history book, No, this was not supposed to happen! He landed one thick page. Vance, grew up in the big city..blah blah..and he was supposed die when a cave entrance crashed down on him when he was 13! Those guys have defied history!

Alana

Years
  • Kari stretched and yawned. She was bored, tired, and very annoyed. "Come on Celebi! I know your there so come down and talk! I don't want to be here any more! I want to get out of this place and get on with my normal life!" It was just then that Kari realized she was beggining to feel home sick. But more than that she felt and trapper. She hated it here no matter how peaceful it was. She just wished that this whole journey was over and she could get out of this place.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC:Since this RP is to end soon, we'll split into two. The other you is Yin, for the defect began effecting all three(yes, three, for there are only three good roleplayers in this.) of you. So please don't forget to split.

IC:
    I am sorry Kari, but I can see that you are feeling empty.
    Vance knew that Celebi was thinking aloud now.
    Suddenly, Vance felt empty, like there was something, yet the something was nothing he could think of.
    Oh no... defects.. I managed to get Vances Yin out, but out. Out of his body. Hey but.. that's the same with you guys. So get ready to battle your worst enemy, yourself. Remember, Yin's head is yours, and he/she is slowly taking your power, so don't try to run. If you lose this battle, you shall be trapped in the webs of time. If you win.. you will become a Divine Being, for your Yin will be gone.
    Vance turned. Yes, there he was. Vance. Yin Vance. Right next to him.

OOC: You can choose if you want to lose or win.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Lose? Ha there's no way I'll lose. *gets hit from behind by Yin* And the winner is Yin Kari! *sweat bead* Ooookaaaay.......

Kari felt odd. She stared at the two Vances. "That's really weird." After Celebi finished talking Kari tried to get to him but some one tapped her on the shoulder. SHe turned. Behind her grinning eveily was Yin Kari. While KAri was in Pokemon form Yin Kari chose human form but hse quickly morphed. "Uh oh. This can't be good." She remembered what she had said about getting out. "Well there's no way I'll lose. I'll beat you and get out of here no matter what it takes!" She rose onto her hind legs and fired a Flamethrower at her opponent. YK dodged and retaliated with the same attack. This would be hard. They were sepperate yet one. They were different yet the same. Kari knew that this would be the toughest battle she would ever fight.

OOC; I'll let you post some more. I'm out of dramatics. ^_^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    OOC: yay i can finish a rpg. Oh Alana Where did you get the pic of Winry from .

I listend very carefully to what the others & Celibi had to say
    "Go home, I have no home to go to."
    I watched as Vance split & started to battle himself, Then Kari split her two entitys started to battle.
    "WHATS GOING ON" I yelled at the top of my lunges.
    "Nothing much sis, just, the yin are taking control "
    "Huh whats going on? "
    "Don't you reconise me " With that yinLuna Knocked me off my feet.
    "A battle i've being waiting Sooooooo long for one " ^_^
    But then i relised something,
    "My arm it's still" :7:
    "broken" My alter egos arm wasn't broken .........

Alana

Years
  • OOC: This link

IC: The battle between YK and Kari became fiercer. They were both Pokemon and they fired attack after attack at each other. They both dodged and attacked at the smae time then dodged again. It was like their minds were one in the same but their bodies were two. It was confusing and all that was happening was they were wearing each other out. Kari guessed her Yin self knew all her moved but that also meant she knew all of Yin's moves. the only way to win was to come up with something new right there and then and that wouldn't be easy.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    " Your arm it's not broken " i said startled

" This just makes it easier for me to defeat you " as she remarked these words she transformed into Our Umbreon Morph
    "Your just going to stand and watch as i defeat you "
    "Never, you shall lose " but how am ii watch as kari fought her demonic side
    nethier side had any advantage. In my battle it is advantage yinluna as i have a broken arm . I had it how to win ,but i would need some help from an alie.
    " I'm ready to fight you "
    <Like that! As a human! Ha it's your defeat>
    "Ready , Set ,Go " I ran, discarding my jacket toward the undergrowth of the forest. As i ran past the battling Quilava's i yelled
    " You need help Kari " the yinluna still shocked i chose to run, Began the chase....
    :bone:OOC: Alana Do you know anything about whats in the FMA movie

Alana

Years
  • OOC: No I've never looked it up. I shoudl but I think I want it to be a complete surprise. It makes it more interesting and increases anticapation.

Kari shook her head as her friend ran past. She was thinking hard and fast trying to come up with a new stratagy. it couldn't be the first or even the fifth thing that came to her mind because her Yin self thought like she did. She had to become a different person in order to defeat herself.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    IC: Vance knew it was one big chance he had against his enemy, but he also knew he would have to trick his own mind also.
    Hesitating, he charged towards his enemy, morphing at the same time.
    Yin Vance was silent but evilly grinned and morphed. Vance used bullet seed and dodged the attemepted quick attack. Yin Vance used cut while Vance was turning. He fell down and turned and glared at Vance. "So, Yang. You think you can win?" "Do you think you can lose?" "Well, you gotta be fast. You're being drained." Yin attemped to stomp Vance, but he missed. He flipped up and tried a kick, and Yin grabbed him by the leg and flung him into the fountain waters.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Yin Luna still shocked that I chose to run, Began the chase.

As I approached the undergrowth I dropped to my knees and rolled the rest of the way camouflaging myself as yin approached my hiding spot.

Morphing into umbreon I waited silently using recover I managed to place my paw with out it hurting. That should give me some battle time; I started powering up for a hyper Beam but stopped as it left me venerable to attack Yin had yet to spot me, but time was running out. What can I do, how can I defeat my Yin self, How can I play to her weakness. She is power hungry & will not give up

What do I have that she has not, injuries??.. Friends that?s it my friends they need as much help as I do.

?Where has that wimp gone? I said muttering to myself.

She ran off in this direction towards the forest, how dose she expect to battle me when she?s hiding. Thinking slowly, where would you hide if you were being chased by yourself why would you be hiding anyway? With out me she?s nothing!

?Sis is really good at hiding. Maybe she doubled back.?

I said quietly, as I turned tail towards where the Quilava & sceptile where battling there alter egos. As I came closer I morphed back into human and sat down to watch the carnage. (Yin Luna still has her jacket on)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back