• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Kari leaped outside and stated runing around the feild and chasing anything that moved.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I stayed in the tunnel and looked around. After knowing nothing was there, I begin running to the exit. As I ran, when I got about two feet from the grass, the cave's entrance fell down on me.

Alana

Years
  • Kari heard the crash and looked at te cave. She spotted the cave in. "Hang on." She fired up the flames on her back and charged into the pile scattering rocks everywhere.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The mount was getting painful. I tried to move, but I was pinned down. I struggled, and finally moved--- a little. And I knew it wasn't a good idea when.. a saw something sharp.. a rock.. a sharp rock, heading right at my face. And it hit, after shoving through all the other rock.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Huh. I'm part of the rescue squad. Wow its amazing what can happen when your not looking. One minute I was tring to save some one. The next I'm buried under a pile of rocks.

Kari walked up to the Sceptile who seemed to be injored. "Are you alright?"

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Well...no." I said as I tried shoving the sharp rock out of my skin. After getting the rock of my arm, I tried lifting myself up.

Alana

Years
  • 'You are pretty badly hurt." Said Kari walking up to him. "Here I'll help you." She said offering a paw.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • OOC: Please don't double post Kiyumi, use the edit button

"You're pretty lucky to have only your arm damaged, but still you should still rest. I see a perfect spot under those trees, C'mon."

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: This is so embarrasing, I accidentally deleted the post..
    Just THONK how funny THONK is, though.

IC: "Thank.. you. But did you ever think of where we are?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back