• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Kai races to catch up. They emerge into a large room filled will littl glowing lights. "What are these things?"

Alana

Years
  • "Hmm." Kari touches one and it moves. "Huh." She prods it again and makes it move closer to the ground. "these things are weird."

Alana

Years
  • "I don't know. Lts find out." Uses lamethrower on the nearest one. To her great surpprise it sqeaks and talks.

"Oh please stop that. It hurts you know."

Alana

Years
  • "Please don't think of use as things. We are Mindria. Pokemon spirites. We were once Pokemon like you but we passed away and now we are spirites. And yes we can read minds." It said inanswer to kari's look.

Alana

Years
  • "We heard you needed help and decided to give it to you. I'm Quyail once a Quilava. I'm here to lead you out of the cave."

Alana

Years
  • "Now that we've all been introduced lets go." Quyail floats off.

"Come on" calls Kari. And follows.

Alana

Years
  • The littl light moved quickly but always made sure that the others were following. Finally they reach the exit and th spirits vanish. "Come on."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "iv been left behind again well won't be for long" Luna keeps on using quick attacks to get to where the others are passing through the cave of sprites finally out of the cave rams straight into kitty"oh sorry are you hurt"

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    luna wondred why do the fire pkmph alWays have bad temperes
    she walked around for a bit and found a nice spot to lie down & have a nap

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back