• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
Years
  • Yeah....I forgot about that silly Garchomp....once it came out I knew I was done for at that point.

Still, I love my moltress. It did so much that battle. xD

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
  • yup Your Moltres Is rally cool, I dunno why i don't change to blyss as a starter... You was hoping that Breloom survive the Outrage for have a chance that the rampage calm down ... Very Smart by your side but Garchomp is a Monster XD.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • Nah I knew Breloom was dead, I was hoping you were using CB Chomp this time for some reason, it was my only hope and you wern't. ;p

Lost_Heart

In Teh Cloudz
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    In the meantime, put me on the rankings.

Battle when you're online Cema? I think I need a challenge from someone I have yet to battle. ;)

I agree, they need a remake of GSC so bad. They were the best games. Unfortunately, I dusted out my GSC and it turns out the battery ran out, so I cannot save. >:(

~L_H

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    wow promasterz .. ur record seems outta this world?! lol. hmm id like a battle with you when you get back on. i wanna see if your really up to par with your record

Years
  • I battle on multiple sites, ever since D/P was released in the U.S.

I never battle with the same team so when I battle the same person again they expect the same team as last time but they don't get that.

So LuckyCHARMS I'll battle you now if you want.

Edit: Oh he's gone off now. Anyone else for a rank battle?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back