• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Chain role play} A story of three

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni nodded in response. "Yes... I know what you're talking about..."

Max looked toward Chezni for answers. "So, what ARE you talking about?"

Chezni responded. "It's the Deep Power Stones..." Chezni said. "They've been locked away in our base for some time now."

"Deep Power Stones?" Kon said. "They sound familiar... Why do I know them?"

Chezni nodded. "You probably know them because of your Poke-Dex." Chezni said. "The Deep Power Stones are basically two runes with incredible power. If you put thm together, they can amplify one's power 10,000 times over. Put them the other way, and..."

"And what?" Robin said.

"Well..." Chezni said. "To put it simply, the planet that you're on at the time would be destroyed. It's sort of like crossing protons with anti-protons."

"They have THAT much power?" Kon said.

"Yes." Chezni responded. "And if we don't get them back... this entire universe could be in a bad way."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Max had no idea what CHezni just explained but he knew that it was bad. If something like that happens then it be the end of the world all together.

Sandy had a puzzeled look on her face. She then rasied her hand as if to ask a question.

Chezni smiled and said, "This isn't a school so you don't have to rasie your hand to ask a question. ANyways what you have to say.

The small girl smiled shyly ad said, "I didn't get what you just said. I mean I got the planent being destory but everything I don't get like how?"

Kon then said, "Well to put it in simple terms they like magnets. If you put the sides with the same charge they will repeal each other and everything would be fine. If you put on the side with opposite ends then they will come together and in this case they would blow."

Sandy looked like she understood which helped Max to understand. She then said, "I think I understand now."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    "Yeah." Chezni said. "That's one way to put it."

As Chezni finished, the group noticed a pink-purple mass sitting in front of them. After a moment, their vehicle entered it.

"Ok..." Chezni said. "Just a bit more and we should be there."

"This is kind of creepy..." Kon said. "What is this place?"

"It's called a Wormhole." Chezni said. "You see, your world exists extremely far from Starlance. About 2.5 million light years away to be exact. If we were to travel full speed there from your world, it'd take about 75 years to get there. Probably longer. Using this Wormhole, we can get there in less than an hour, since it comes out right in our system."

"Man..." Robin said. "It's just one thing after another with you."

"I said the same thing when I first met Chezni." Elnius said.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Once in the wormhole, it was like they enter a swril of black and purple with many other swrils in it. Sandy then said, "This place gives me the cold chills."

Max was getting a little annoyed with Sandy's complains and made a face but Robin slapped him on the back of the head. "What?" he said.

"She just a little girl" whisper Robin.

Chezni then said, "That maybe because you may be sensing the leftover energy of a battle that frough in this very wormhole."

"What battle?" asked Kon.

"A battle that decided the future of all universes." said Neina.

"It always decides the future of the unverse with you guys doesn't it?" said Kon.

"MOst of the time it does but yeah." said Chezni. "This one here did determain the faith of the universe this time."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    "Actually, there were many battles fought in this very Wormhole." Chezni said. "One downside to it linking universes is that villains tend to pop up in here on a regular basis."

"That's kind of major..." Kon said.

"Yeah." Chezni replied. "Unfortunately, all we can do is battle them as they come. That's the reason we established this organization."

"What type of villains come through here?" Robin said.

"All types." Chezni said. "Remember the guy that could blow up a planet with two fingers? He came through here."

"No kidding..." Max replied. He seemed to be a bit nervous now.

"Don't worry." Chezni said. "I doubt these enemies have that much power... If they did, they wouldn't be interested in our base."

"I hope you're right..." Kon said.

The ship finally passed through the Wormhole. On the other side, the group could see four planets arranged around a sun. Two space colonies could also be seen off to the side.

"Here we are..." Chezni said. "Welcome to Starlance."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Max looked at the planet in amazment. He had no idea was place like this ever existed before. He just awhed. Robin just shook her head and said, "Close your month. YOu are drooling."

Max did as he was told and Chezni then said, "Some place. I should come here more often if I could." He then nodded and press some buttons. "We about to make a landing once we can find the right place."

Sandy looked around and said, "What are we going to do once we get there?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back