• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Chain role play} A story of three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Ok first all, i will have to explain what a chain pole play is, well its kinda like a chain letter, (you wright something down and you give it to the next person) well in this you post something and wait for someone else to post, you are allowd to post more then once, but you have to wait for someone else to post first (in other words no double posting)

YOu dont contrall a character, you controll every character, so does everyone else that posts, so while you are posting you controll the whole story

eg.

{(poster one)"Hey tom, where are we going next" josh said

"Well we need to get to mossdeep, but i dont have any water pokemon or flying pokemon" tom said to josh

(Poster two) "Well i know someone with a boat neer pettleburg why dont we go there" Josh said

"Yeah ok" tom said picking up his backpack and reterning his pokemon}

that wasn't out of any rp i just made it up for an example XD

In this rp you can add characters that come and go or you can add characters that stay for good, but you cant get rid of the first three characters i make

THE STORY

The story is about three people who dont yet know each other, (and might not ever know each other, this is totaly up to you)

One is a homeless kid, his parents died and was forced to live with his uncle, but when his uncle started drinking and being abusive, this boy ran away,(Will he get a pokemon, will he go back to his uncle, or will he just wonder on without the help of pokemon? its totaly up to the posters) [Male] [Name: kon] [Age: 13-14]

The second one is a young male photographer with an aron by his side, or atleast he was, when he went onto an island with some pertential for some grat photo's he didn't expect to be kidnapped by a secret organisation [Male] [Name: max] [Age: 16-17]

The third is the female in this story, she is the grand daughter of the owner of the day care center, but she is also a member of team magma (why do you think the day care center never gets raded be team magma) but she is ready to leave, she is sick of the things they do to innecent people, [Female] [Name: Robin] [Age: 17-18]

Ooc: Ok lets start XD

IC: "Yes sir" Robin said as she left the room,

"Hey robin, Zeple seams angry" [alice] a new team magma grunt said

"Zeple is always mad, he's nothing like maxie" Robin said

"Who is maxie?" Alice asked

"He was our old leader" Robin said walking to her room in the headquaters

'what should i do?' robin thought to herself 'Zeple is alot more rash then maxie! He doesn't even care that my family own the daycare center! I gotta worn them,' Robin thought as she grabed her zangoose ?nd i'm not coming back to team magma ever again!'

Meanwhile
    ---------------------------------------------

"Come on azz, where here" max said to his aron as he got of the boat "Hey thanx sam, i owe you one" He yelled to the boat driver,

[on the otehr side of the island]
    ---------------------------------------------
    "Sir, someone has arrived on the island" scientist 1 said

"Who is he" The boss asked

"I dont know, He looks like a photographer who came for the sceenery" scientist 2 said

"We cant let him find out about our project" Scientist 1 said

"Oh he's going to find out, He's going to be apart of it" the boss said

"What do you mean" asked scientest 1

"Well, we need one more expperement, right?" said the boss "And we have run out of locals, sooo"

"I get it, we use him as our next fusion!" said scientest 2, suddenly another scientist ran into the door

"Sir, A photographer with an aron has appeared on the island" said the therd scientist

"He has an aron, even better!" said the boss walking out the door, "Capture him and bring him too me"

"He already knew?" asked scientist 3

"Yeah your abit slow phil" said the second scientist

[Meanwhile]
    ----------------------------------
    "Hey kid, Get outa' my shop" A man said

"Oh, I just got to sleep!" kon said

"Yeah well, Ya cant sleep on those potato's" the man said

"Come on, Where all mates here" Kon said getting off the potato's

"JUST GET OUT" the man said

"Ok ok, i'm goin"Kon said leaving the shop

~~ Blitz ~~

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Kon looked around the town. It seemed to be fairly large, though it was nowhere near the size of a full city. Then he looked toward the Pokemon Center, an all-too familiar building.

"Looks like I'm stuck in the Center again..." Kon said. "It's a good thing I packed a sheet..."

Making his way to the center, Kon felt a blunt pain on the back of his head. As everything went hazy, he looked up for a second and saw what appeared to be a pink Latias.

"Huh?..." he managed to mutter before losing consciousness.

The next thing he knew, he was awake the next day in the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy looked at him for a second.

"It's a good thing I found you. It started to rain and you were passed out on the street." she said.

"Wh..." Kon tried to mutter, but the words wouldn't come easily. "Where... am I??"

"You took a nasty hit to the head... Looks like you've been raided too..." Nurse Joy said.

Kon looked in dismay, as his backpack was missing. "Just my luck..." he said. "First my parents are killed, now this..."

"You're an orphan?" Nurse Joy said.

"Yeah, sort of..." Kon said. At this time, he remembered the pink Latias. "Um... Are there any discolored Pokemon here?"

"Not that I know of..." Nurse Joy said. "Why?"

"Right before I lost consciousness, I could've sworn I saw..." Kon said. Thinking for a second, he cut himself off. "No... It's nothing... Probably from that blow to my head..."

"Are you going to be alright?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Yeah... I should be..." Kon replied. "I've been on my own for a while, so I know how to fend for myself..."

"Ok..." Nurse Joy said. "Just be careful..."

With that, Kon left the Pokemon Center, and headed down the road, and away from the town. Despite the nature of him falling asleep, Kon didn't feel tired at all. In fact, he felt almost supernaturally light. In no time at all, he got to an open field.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    ooc: Finaly someone joined :P

IC:
    {Max's story}
    Max saw this huge mountain covered with tree's "Come on azz, lets get closer to that mountain" Max said as he walked ahead

"OUCH" Max heard from the bushes

"Who's there?" Blitz asked

"Great, you blew it, Now get him?" Someone wispered, before max knew it he was out cold, the last thing he was was someone in a white coat knocking his aaron out

{Robins story}
    Robin left the headquarters without her uniform, only her zangoose and the cloths on her back, 'Where to go' SHe thought, 'Maybe i should pose as a trainer, and challange the gym'

"Hey you" A deep voice said, instantly robin got scared and ran
    "Hey why are you running for?" The man said, Robin turned around and saw a large man in a hikers outfit "I see you have a pokemon, I need a trainer to show the boy scouts how to catch a pokemon

"I'm not a trainer mate, And I don't teach kids" Robin said harshly

"Hey sorry for askin" The man said walking away

{Kon's Story}

"Wow, Now i'm really lost" Kon said to himself, Suddenly he saw the pink latias fly past
    "Hey, You wait up" Kon said to the latias "What did you do to me?" He asked, the bird flew out of site, kon was half way into the paddock just from chasing it

"I should go back to the cyity before i become more lost,"Kon said to himself "Whitrch way was that again?" kon though, as he turned his head, he decided to just choose a way, its gotta lead to somewhere, after about 30 seconds of walking He saw the pink latias in the distance "I'm sure that bird is stalking me, Unless its just the bump on my head" Kon said...

{Max's story}

Max woke up, he couldn't move,all he could see was a mew's tail, Max tried to talk but couldnt, then suddenly realised he was in an experement tube,

"Ah so your awake" A man said from the direction of the mew tail, but to his suprise, the man was attatched to the mew tail

"What the?" Max thought as the man stood there4

"Isn't it terrible?" The mew man asked, mak looked at him with a confused face

"Oh so you havn't realised it yet" The man said, "You are a pokemorph, they fused you with your aron, But i'm here to stop it, I was also one of their experiments" The man added while he was releasing max

"This is not a dream!" Max said stupified

"Looks like your 'Project 1337' (XD) I was 'project 2039' " The man said
    {Description of the new max}

~~Max had like a aron type shell from his hairline all the way down his back, Both his legs ate also covered in this shell like appearence, allong with his right arm~~

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: For now, I'll control only Kon. It's hard for me to do branching storylines like this, but I might take control of others later on. Ooc)

Despite being lost, Kon had to admit that the breeze was great. He ran his fingers through his black hair, as he continued to follow the direction that the Latias headed toward. Without warning, he stopped. It was difficult to describe, almost as if he felt the presence of someone... something on his trail. Turning around, he saw what appeared to be a Pokemon Trainer.

"And you are?" Kon said, staring at the Trainer. She seemed to be in her late teens, and was dressed in the typical shorts and sleeveless top that Pokemon Trainers were known for. Her long, blue hair seemed to glisten in the breeze.

"I'm sorry if I startled you." the girl said. "My name's Neina."

'Neina,' Kon thought to himself. "That's an interesting name..." he said. "I don't think I've heard it in these parts before."

"Um..." Neina began. "My family wanted to give me a unique name, so..."

"Ahh!! That would certainly explain it..." Kon said.

"Yeah..." Neina said. "But I'm happy with it..."

'This girl's lying through her teeth...' Kon thought to himself. He knew she was hiding something, but had no clue what...

"Were you going to Arus?" Neina said. "If so, I can take you."

"Where?" Kon said. He had never heard of such a place.

"Arus." Neina said. "It's a town to the west of here. Should take a couple days to get there from here."

A town to the west? How could there be a town over there? Kon knew full-well that there was nothing but a crater over in that direction. It had to be a trick! But if so, then that meant...

"Um..." Kon said. "I'd better not..."

"Come on!!!" Neina said. "You'd probably like it there. Not many people get to see it!"

"Ok, I guess..." What choice did Kon have? If this was a member of Team Dark, then she would turn on him if she knew he was on to her. For now, he had no choice, but to follow her.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: Proud supporter of chain RPs.

--Max--

Max didn't like how he looked. He then asked. "Is there a way for me to change back to my regular self."

The Mew-man responed, "May be. Must take some talent through."

The Max relize that Azz was not with him. "Where is my aron, Azz."

--Robin/Kon

Robin found her self in a woodlen area. "There are a lot of tress." she said.

She then heard more voices. "Stupid kids and that ranger. I teach them something" she grab a pokeball and send out her zangoose. "Get readly to attack." Her zangoose nodded in response.

A blue hair girl and Kon appear. Zangoose was about to attack but stop when Neina looked at him. "Attack" said Robin.

"Are you wanting to come to Arus too? Follow me." said Neina.

Robin was unsure but she had nothing to do. Maybe there a gym in this Arus place too. She decide to follow Neina with Kon too.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    ooc: Thats ok sbaby, I will continue to play all three, But i wont always play all of them !

Hey C_m (can i call you that?) Glad to see you back

IC:

Max
    ---------------------------------

"Dont worry, THey used his dna to make you but he is still alive!" The mew-man said

"Well can i have him?" Asked max,

"He is throught that door!" Max said pointing to one of the many doors in this place "Along with your camera and other stuff"

'well I can still take pictures' Max thought, 'But I see things differently now, I wont know how my pictures are going to come out!' max thouhgt as he noticed vision was very different

"Well before I t azz, Tell me how I change back to normal!" Max said to the mew-man

"Well, First you will have to train yourself and your pokemon to fight the leader of this experiment!,Then once you fight him, you can get the antidote off him, He always caries it with him!" The mew-man said, Max want through the door to get azz and the rest of his stuff, Max's vision was very stretched out, The pokeball didn't look round anymore, It looked more like an ovel, max took his stuff and left the lab, without a word to the mew-man

As max left the mew-man said "By the way, Call me Rika!"

ooc: I wont do kons story, Obviosly you have something planned for him sbaby! (but the real reson is because i cant think of anything to wright for him XD)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OCC: I glad to be back. It ok to call me that.

Knowing SBaby. He got something plan. I Rp with too. Look at my other two Chained RPs.

IC:

--Robin/Kon

The three were traving in the woods with the girl named Nenia.

Kon was wondering about this new girl. Who was she. He didn't even know her name so he was unsure what to do. He thougth the he might might as well get to know her. He asked, "So whats your name? Kon is my name."

Robin was angry by this question. WHy would he ask. They just met and she doesn't even what to go with this kid. But why is she following this girl and why is this guy following her. And why doesn't Zangoose attack? She decide to play along and act as if she was never part of Team Magma. I play the cokey trainer role she said to herself. "THe name is Robin. This name is a name you better not forget." she said.

Kon was unsure. Nenia then said, "You two better get to know each other. It a long way over there."

Kon then said, "Why do say that?"

Robin was surprise by this question. "Because I going be great. Why are you following this girl?"

Why was he following Nenia thougth Kon. Then the image of the pink Latias came to him. That why. He answer back, "I just want some questions to be answer."

--

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Max
    ------------------------

'Rika huh' Max thought, before max left the lab, He took a couple of pictures for evidence, He thought if he was going to get his normal body back he might as well bring this place down aswell, And to do that, He will need evedince, Not like he isn't evidence enough

Max let azz out as he walked,

"Max I feal week" Azz said, Max stoped in suprise,

"You just talked human!" Max said

" No, its just that now your a pokemorph You can understand me!" Azz said suprised that max understood him "I mean that has to be it right?"

"Yeah, But can I understand other pokemon too? Or just aron's?" Max asked

"How am i ment to know?" Azz said

"You know, I never knew you where so cocky till now!" Max laughed

"sorry" Azz laughed "I can understand other pokemon, But i dont know about you!" Azz replied, Max and his aron azz kept walking,

"So you feel week?, Must be because of the experement!" Max said

"Well duh!" Az said sarcasticaly, Max just laughed as he kept walking "So where are we headed?" Asked azz, Max stoped

"Um i hadn't thought about that, I dont think its a good idea to let people see me, And i dont think its a good idea to stay on the island" Max said

"So we get a water pokemon to help us then!"

"Yeah and then I can see if I can understand other pokemon!" Max said as he started walking towards the water

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    --Max

They were walking to the ocean. Max felt the feel of the sand between his aron-like toes. "This feels weird" said Max

"I have something to confess." said Azz

"What?" asked Max

"I don't like the water." said Azz

"Well, we need a way off this island." said Max.

Then the two looked to the same direction. "SOmething is coming this way" said Max.

"SOunds like humans." said Azz

These new senses are pretty cool thougth Max.

--Robin and Kon

"So what questions do you need answered?" asked Robin.

"I don't know" said Kon.

Stupid kid thougth Robin. Why is he even here? she added.

"You two have something to do." said Nenia. "YOu must find another in order to fulfill your." stopped Nenia

"What?" siad RObin and Kon.

"Sorry did I said something?" asked Nenia.

"You said something about something we must do." said Kon.

"We need to find one more. Sorry but what I need to do must be done alone." said Robin but she still continued to walk with Nenia and Kon.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Robin/Kon
    ---------------------------

"Then why do you still follow without an invitation?" Asked Nenia

"Well if you dont want me here then i will leave!" Robin siad, Nenia froze,

"You musn't do that, You need to be here!" Nenia said "Sory I have said enough already!"
    Kon and robin looked at each other with a confused look

Max
    -----------------------------------

"Ok, We dont have much choice, Since you dont like water, I will return you when we get to the water, But if we find a flyer first we will go that way!" Said max "But for now RUN!" max and azz started running as fast as they could, aron's legs where only small but he could still run faster then max, or he could, until max got aron's DNA,

Suddenly max fell over, "WHOLY HELL" Max said as he jumped up from the muddy puddle, "? know what you mean about hating water!" Max said

"What do you mean" Asked azz still running

"Well now that i have your DNA Sometimes, I know how things effect you, And that water felt terible on me!" Max announced as he got up and ran

"Hehe, I never thought of that" azz said

"I think where lost them, But keep running just incase!" Max said still running

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    ---Kon and Robin

The three walked in silence. How far is it througth Robin, the silence is killing me.

Why is she following me? WHat does she want? I asked her. Kon then asked Robin, "So what about you? Tell me about yourself like where you from."

---Max

"So it did hurt when you fell in the mud puddle? It doesn't really hurt but I ok with it." said Azz smiling.

"I still bigger then you and I can throw you in the water." said Max.

THen the two heard two other voices and one of them said, "There you are!"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Come on this way" Azz said sharply turning

"You wont get away that fast" another voice said, Max and Azz turned sharply again

"We gotta find a way outta here" Max said to his aron

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC:YOu may want to edit your post. YOu were useing your username instade of Max in the last post.

IC:"We need to find something and fast" siad Azz.

"Just run!" siad Max.

THe two ran fast until the saw the coast. THey saw a boat and the ran for it.

"A boat let leave this place and now." siad Azz.

The two jumed into the boat and Max started it. THey were far from the coast now and they flet safe.

Thye were about to let their guard down until they saw a black blade. Max pull the blade to saw it was a Absol Pokemorth. It was a little girl and he said, "Absol, I coming. Sandy is coming for you Absol. I coming."

"Should we wake her?" asked Azz.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: Sorry for not updating this one in a while. Nice improv though. I'll do this when I can, but with my schedule, it won't be every day. I always shoot for at least once or twice a week. Ooc)

Robin continued to keep her distance from Kon and Neina, but was evidently going to follow the two to Arus. Strange as it was, she had never heard of the town until Neina had mentioned it. However, she seemed driven to follow the two.

"So, are we almost there now?" Robin said, still keeping a small distance.

"It's just past this hill." Neina said. After a moment, she stopped near the top of the hill. "I need you to listen to me."

Kon and Robin gathered to where Neina was and stopped. "What is it?" Kon said, wondering what Neina could be talking about.

"Everything you know, or think that you know about Pokemon, disregard it right now." The words struck both Robin and Kon like a giant mallet. It was like someone telling you to forget everything you knew and believed, simply on a whim. It was impossible.

"I don't understand. What do you mean?" Robin said in a slight sense of urgency.

"When we head over this hill, there's no going back." Neina said. "If either of you want to back out of this, I'll be more than happy to take you back to where you came from. There will be no shame in backing out."

"I've got nowhere else to go..." Kon said, as he remained put.

"Neither do I..." Robin said, as she seemed eager to see the top of the hill.

"Ok..." Neina began. "You had your chance... I should warn you though, nothing you have EVER seen will compare to what you're about to see. Prepare yourselves."

With that, the trio walked up the hill and beheld a sight that could only be described as other-worldly. An enormous fortress-like city of machines laid below the three, as Pokemon and Humans could be seen passing in and out of the city. Strangely enough, many were Pokemon that Kon and Robin had never seen before.

"Welcome to Arus." Neina said.

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    ooc: sorry I'm used to using my username :P
    sbaby thats ok, you can post in this thread as much as you want :P

IC:

-----Robin/Kon---------
    Robin looked at the city in suprise, She had never seen anything like it, Kon had the same reaction, although he didn't show it as much as robin

"Its, So different." Robin exclaimed with her mouth wide open

"But why have you brought us here?. I mean why us, why are we different from anybody else?" Asked kon

"Well as you might have guessed, This place is a secret location, With alot of 'undescovered' pokemon. well they have been descovered by us, just not, well, the outsiders" Neina explained

"But you didn't answer my question" kon said

"I'm afraid i can not yet tell you this" Neina said sharply

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: I don't know why, but my previous post got deleted, so I'm redoing it. Ooc)

As Neina led Kon and Robin through the city, the two realized what Neina meant when she said 'undiscovered' Pokemon. One in particular caught Kon's eye. Perhaps the fact that a Trainer was holding it.

This Pokemon was silverish in color and about one and a half feet tall. It had bug-like wings that matched Celebi's and long pink hair could be seen hanging down, blowing slightly in the wind. Red antennae were sticking out of its head as well.

"And I thought there were weird Pokemon where I come from..." Robin said.

Eventually, the group made their way to a gigantic building in the center of the city. Aside from the enormous set of double-doors, the place looked like a laboratory. Without hesitation, Neina opened the set of doors.

Other-worldly wouldn't even begin to describe the interior of the building, as machines, the likes of which, the two had never seen before were strewn throughout the complex.

"Make sure you don't fall behind." Neina said. "It's really easy to get lost in here. I know."

Neina led Kon and Robin through a seemingly endless series of corridirs, until eventually, the trio made it to another set of doors. These were smaller than the entrance doors, and probably led to a laboratory of some sort. At least, that's what Kon thought.

As the doors opened, it was obvious that he was way off. The room looked more like a type of command center than a laboratory, as consoles were strewn throughout the room. People dressed in silver and white manned each console, as a desk could be seen in the center of the room.

A man in his thirties stood up from behind the desk. He had long blond hair which almost covered his pointed ears. His uniform was silver and white with an emblem that had the letters NW on the right side if the uniform.

"Welcome." he said. "I am Commander Yugi, leader of the Nova Warriors."

"Nova Warriors?" Kon said. "What are those?"

"To put it simply..." Yugi began. "The Nova Warriors are a group of special forces that are stationed throughout the universe of Starlance. Our mission is to solve problems-mjor problems, before they escalate out of hand. We're sort of a reserve group only called in to the most dire situations."

"Ok..." Robin said. "And you need us... But why?"

"You two have potential." Yugi said. "I've seen it in both of you."

With that, Yugi proceeded to pull a drawer out of his desk and place it open-faced on top of the desk. "However..." Yugi said. "It's easier to show one what we are faced with, rather than explain it." Three Poke-Balls were lined up in the drawer, along with three Poke-Dexs. However, the Dexs looked different from normal ones. They had straps on them that seemed to indicate that they went on your arm.

"This is your last chance to back out." Yugi said. "Once you select a Pokemon, there's no going back."

With that, Yugi explained what the Pokemon were.

"The left Poke-Ball contains Silfayree, the Silver-Sprite Pokemon." Yugi began. "I believe Kon's seen one in the city already... It is a Grass/Flying/Psychic type, the only Flying Pokemon capable of resisting Electric attacks. Aside from that, it can manipulate Wind. Its Cosmo-Shift ability can prove useful in tight situations."

Kon thought for a moment. How did Yugi know that he had seen Silfayree? Could he read minds? At that note, Yugi continued the explanation.

"The middle Ball contains Searmagna, the Flame-Imp Pokemon." Yugi continued. "Searmagna looks like Silfayree, except it is red in color and its wings glow with a red tint. It is a Fire/Flying/Steel Type, the only one of its kind that can resist Water attacks. Also, it can manipulate Fire. Its Molten Globe attack can take down even the most powerful Pokemon."

Kon took a look at this one. It was like Silfayree in many ways, but the differences were obvious.

"Finally..." Yugi said. "We come to Hydaura, the Water-Nymph Pokemon. Once again, it looks alot like Silfayree, but is blue in color and you'll notice that its wings emit dew. Being a Water/Flying/Grass-Type has its advantages. It resists Electricity and can manipulate Water. Of all its attacks, my favorite is Tsunami Bomb. Once you see it, you'll know why."

Neither Kon nor Robin needed to make up their minds whether they were in or not. They both knew what the other road led to.

"How are we going to do this though?" Kon said.

"How about..." Neina began. "We each just grab one and see which ones we get?"

"Works for me..." Robin said.

A smile came over Yugi, as he realized that they weren't backing out of it.

With that, the three reached out. Robin's hand landed on the left Ball, Kon's on the middle, and Neina's on the right. It was set.

"There you have it..." Yugi said. "Kon will have Searmagna, Neina will have Hydaura, and Robin will have Silfayree. All very good choices. Now take your corresponding Poke-Dexs, and fasten them to your right arms."

With that, the group cooperated. As they put the Dexs on, it became clear. Knowledge of battles and Pokemon flooded into the minds of the three, as they saw Trainers from a number of years ago, and Legendary Pokemon battling villains.

"Now, you are ready..." Yugi said. "However, there are two more that need to be found to complete the team."

Robin looked up at Yugi. "What do we need to do?" she said.

"I have the coordinates of their most likely location." Yugi said. "They are currently together on an island off the coast of the Johto Region."

Robin knew the place well. It was an island that she had previously visited. There used to be a laboratory where illegal experiments were done on humans and Pokemon. But it couldn't be there anymore...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Max nug the Absol-girl to wake her. He said, "Are you a wake?"

THe girl awoke and scream, "They got you too?" SHe looked at Azz and Max. THEy both nodded. She got up on her two legs.

Azz then asked, "How you got her? Is your name Sandy?"

THe girl nodded and said, "I was drop here. I guess they thougth I have died and they were planning to dump me." SHe saw that they were leaving the island and scream.

"Whats wrong?" siad Max.

"We need to go back. My Absol is still there." said Sandy.

Max and Azz were uncertain but they said to each other, "Do you think we need to go back?"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "We are going back and thats it!" Sandy told Max and Azz

"Ok ok" Max said as he turned the boat around

"So does this absol have any unusual features?" Azz asked

"Well not really!. Oh wait, He Has a bad leg,!" Sandy replied "Btw, How did you know my name?" Sandy asked the aron

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "You kind of yelled out your name while you were asleep" said Max.

"Oh, was I that scared" she said.

"I not so sure" said Azz to Max.

--Kon/Robin--

Yugi then said, "Let me take you to your form of transportaion." So Neina, Kon and RObin follow him.

THe exit the building and saw a trainer in a battle with another trainer. THey were having a double battle. One trainer said, "Use Tunderbolt Raichu. Ice Beam Lapras. To make IceBolt" The Tunderbolt attack form around the Ice Beam and made an electical charge beam. THe other trainer pokemon was hit badly.

"THe combination of two attacks. I see that they have reach that level." said Yugi.

Robin was amaze by this way of battle. Yugi seem to read her mind and said, "I explain but followe me."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Yugi began explaining the art of Attack Fusion. "It's not too complex. Basically, you take two attacks and combine them to get a new, more powerful attack with properties of both attacks."

"So, it's like a double-attack almost." Kon said. He was no expert on Pokemon, but with his new knowledge, he found himself able to understand it more easily.

"You could say that." Yugi said. "For instance, combining Thunderbolt and Cut gives you the Thunderbolt Cut, an attack that uses Electricity and Grass as its two elements. A Pokemon that is strong against Electric attacks still has the Grass part to contend with."

As the group walked further, another battle was taking place. Magmar and Hydaura were preparing to combine attacks. "Now watch this..." Yugi said.

"Let me guess..." Robin said. "Fire and Ice don't mix?" As she finished, Yugi simply grinned.

As Robin predicted, Ice Beam and Flamethrower were the attacks that would be used. However, the result was anything BUT what she expected. The two attacks combined at the position of the opponent's Flygon. An explosion of fire and ice erupted and seemed to deal both damages to the Pokemon.

"Antipode..." Yugi said. "It's a devastating Fire and Ice attack that can bring down even a Dragonite in mere seconds. I don't know anything that can fully resist that attack yet..."

Robin's seen two Pokemon of opposing types launch their attacks in that fashion before, and create a similar result, but it was never attempted in that way before. She began wondering if Trainers had even thought of doing that before.

"If you think that's great, you ought to try combining three or four attacks!" Yugi said. "When you get that many going at once, the damage can get to be tremendous! You may even create whole new attacks that way. Just remember, it can be a double edged sword. Some combinations don't work too well, and others... but you should experiment to see what works best for you."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back