• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Chain role play} A story of three

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    (They're very close...) Chezni thought to himself... (I'm amazed... It took me two months to learn to sense the energy of others... It's been less than a day and they're already starting to grasp it...)

"Ok..." Chezni said, as the energy balls disappeared. "I want you all to concentrate on the room. Try to feel out where everyone is..."

The group cooperated. Sandy could easily do it. However, the others were having a harder time. One by one, the auras appeared for the rest of the group.

"You see?" Chezni said. "You've almost mastered the art of sensing energy. It may seem tough to do now, but as you train, we're going to fine tune this skill, until you can do it naturally, without thinking."

"Naturally?" Kon said. "But it's really difficult to get a lock on them."

"Believe it or not..." Chezni said. "It's easier to do with stronger opponents. Like me for instance. Try sensing me... Look for the strongest aura."

After a second, the entire group could see Chezni's aura. It was a sky-blue color, but also it was bright. In fact, it was almost blinding.

"Now you see..." Chezni said. As he finished, he created four more energy balls. "Now... Let's see you hit me with the energy." With that, he threw all four balls in different directions.

Kon immediately sensed one of the balls coming toward him. "Amazing..." he muttered. "It's the same as Chezni's aura..."

It seemed that the rest of the group was catching on as well, as they were dodging the energy more easily now.

"Hmm..." Robin said. "It's a bit easier to see, now that I know what I'm looking for..."

After a few moments, Kon reached out and caught one of the energy balls. It was warm to the touch. "Ok... Now to match the auras..." he said... After looking, he found the sky-blue aura that was Chezni's. "There..." With that, he launched the ball at Chezni.

The wait was the worst part of it. It was like waiting for the results of an election. However, After a moment, a nice loud thump rang throughout the room, as the two auras collided. After the impact, the remaining aura was thrown into a wall.

"Oh..." Kon said. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah..." Chezni said. "But, let's wrap it up for the day..." As he finished, he Dismissed the energy balls and removed his blindfold. The rest of the group did the same.

As Kon removed his blindfold, he could see scorch marks on Chezni and the rest of the group. It was apparent that the training had taken its toll.

"Not a single complaint..." Chezni said. "I'm impressed... Most people whine about how it burns..." It was then that the group actually started feeling the pain from the injuries.

"Ow..." Robin said, rubbing her shoulder... "This smarts..."

The rest of the group was in a similar condition. It all amounted to one thing. You NEVER feel it until the fight's over...

"So..." Kon said... "How'd we do?"

Chezni turned toward the group, as five fresh burn marks covered his body. "I'd have to say..." he began. "Pretty well..." With that, he took a knee.

"You ok?" Max said.

"Yeah..." Chezni said. "I'm just not used to being hit with my own attacks... I didn't expect any of you to hit me on the first day."

As the group finished, Yugi and chaos came in. "How did it feel?" Yugi said.

"Painful..." Kon replied. "But envigorating..."

"Unleash a fragment of thy power!!" chaos suddenly said, as his hands began to glow blue. An aura briefly surrounded the group, and after a second, their injuries were completely gone.

"Whoa..." Kon said.

"I feel great..." Sandy replied. "Was that a KI ability?"

"Not quite..." chaos said. "That was Ether, an artificial form of energy."

"Who ARE you?" Sandy replied. "I sensed you from here..."

"OH..." chaos said. "Forgive me. I am known as chaos." As he finished, he bowed politely.

"Yeah..." Chezni said. "He's a little weird, but he's unstoppable in a fight."

"I don't know whether to take that as a compliment, or an insult..." chaos said. The rest of the group chuckled a bit.

Without warning, a high pitched siren went off. Immediately, Yugi pulled out his Poke-Dex and opened it.

"Oh, no..." he said. "This is bad... According to this, New Bark Town is under attack!!!"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "FIrst day on the job. Lets hope you guys can handle this." said CHezni.

"YOu mean we going out and fight that thing." said Max

"Not by yourself. THis may be a small task so you may be able to do it." said Chaos, "Think of it as a test."

"ANd if things get rough we be there to help." added CHezni.

CHezni, Choas, Max, Nenia, Robin, Kon, Sandy, Azz, and Abe enter the ship which was being pioleted by Odded. "Get ready for left off. Because we off. THen they were sent off in the air."

THey were seated in the ship. CHezni sat next to Robin. "It seems like you found out how to threw energy."

Robin smiled and said, "Well it was out of frustion but it was kind of ok. How do I do that."

"Well it simple. Just like focusing to look for energy. YOu focus it in your hand or what ever body part you want and then release it and if done right it should hit your oppenent and not yourself." said CHezni.

"Oh" siad Robin trying to see if she can do it again.

"We almost there." said Odded

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Finally the ship landed, They all got out not quite knowing what was instore for them, Chaos got out to see a young man with long grey hair walking toward the ship, He was dressed in black, and had the meanest expression on his face any of the four rookies had ever seen

"Well, Well, Well, If it isn't hoi. You know your a spitting image of your father!" Chaos said

"How dare you speak of my father to me," Hoi said as his expression got meaner "I won't fogive you for killing him!" Hoi added as he walked toward chaos

"So thats what you think." Chaos said "Come on, You know as well as me it was a freak accedent!"

"No, You let him die, If you haddn't have pushed the button, He would still be here!" Hoi yelled

"His father was my parter, He died on a mission, I'll tell you the details later" Chaos wispered to the group "For now, Capture him, But don't kill him, If things get out of hand i will step in!" Chaos added

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    ?You won?t take me in without a fight.? Said Hoi. He then started to vibrate.

Kon and Nenia stepted back a bit. Robin then asked, ?What is he doing??

Chezni laugh and said, ?It just his allusion trick. Think of it like the pokemon move Double Team.?

Hoi vibrated faster until five copies appeared. They just stood there.

Robin smiled and said, ?Easy.? She has fought things like Double Team.

?One of them is a fake one.? Said Max knowing that Double Team is always fake.

Then he was hit my one of them. All of them jumped and the Hois then siad, ?One of us is real but we all hit real.?

?Then which one is fake?? said Robin frustrated and sense energy going to her hand. ?I must hold it until I can sense the real one.? She said to herself.

?Which one is the real one Sandy?? asked Kon after trying to dodge one.

?They all see so real but I need a minute in order to see which one is a fake one for sure.? Sandy use her blade to block a punch from a Hoi.

OOC: Not to intrupt but Blitz, could you post in Chain: Story (revive) anytime soon. Please.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    OOC: Sure i will soon, Seing i have nothing better to do at this point

IC:

Sandy tried to consentrate, But Hoi and his copies where moving around to much for her to figure out witch one is real

"Don't wast your time on trying to figure out witch one is real, Trail and error is userly the best way!" Chaos said calmly

"I'll take that one" Azz said running toward one of the hoi's

"Azz will take that one!" Max told the others "I'll take this one" Max said trying to punch one of them But he was too fast,

The others all chose one of the hoi's to attack, But none of them could land a punch, But suddenly Abe noticed something...

"Four of them have white eye's!" Abe said

"What?" Asked sandy

"Abe's right, Only one of them actually have pupels" Max said

"I hate it how only those two know what there pokemon are saying!" Kon said

"Guy's This one is the real one!!!" Max yelled out rushing toward the only one with pupels...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    THe one with pupels caugth the punch and laugth. "YOu think that will work on me? Need to be a bit more better then that." Hoi said. He then hit Max with his elbow. Max landed with a thad. He then motion to his clones and they started to spin around to form twisters.

"How are we to beat him if we can't get near him?" said Kon.

Robin just tried to see him but he was surrounded by the twisters. "Get me near him and I take care of him" She felt energy into her hand preparing to fire once she get close to him.

"You sure?" asked Sandy

"Sure" she said.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Wait!" Kon said, Robin waited there with the energy in her hand "If you shoot like that it will only hit the twister" Kon added, Suddenly Kon and max boosted robin into the air over the twister

She could see right down into the eye of the twister, Koi was standing in the middle un awear of robin above him, Robin leleased the ball of energy to let it go speeding down toward hoi...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni seemed to stand on the side, as the rest of the group fought Hoi. "That's right..." he whispered. "Don't try to see with your eyes... Sense his energy..."

Suddenly, a blast erupted from the twister toward Chezni. Without so much as flinching, he deflected it upward with a single hand. A small explosion could be heard in the distance.

Another explosion rang throughout the twister, as it soon dissipated, leaving Hoi in the middle with a few burns on him. "Not bad..." Hoi said. "Not bad at all..." With that, Hoi seemed to collapse.

Kon walked forward to subdue him, as Chezni's eyes widened. "No!!!" Chezni said. "Wait! He's..." But before he could finish, Hoi had already wrapped his arm around Kon and grabbed hold of him.

"Just like a typical Nova Warrior..." Hoi said. "You're way too easy to fool."

Robin prepared to launch another attack, as Hoi held Kon in front of him. "Don't even think about it." Hoi said. "If I die, he dies! Got it?!"

"It was a simple mistake..." Chezni said. "Anyone could've made that error, even me."

That said, Chezni seemed to disappear. The next thing Hoi knew, he had been seperated from Kon and was now in Chezni's arms.

"You're not getting away, Hoi." Chezni said. "It's over."

Acknowledging defeat, Hoi bowed his head and grunted. "And I almost got away too... You've trained them well."

"And YOU'VE trained well too." Chezni said.

"Chezni and I had to subdue this man once before." chaos said. "He always considered us to be his biggest rivals."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    After locking up Hoi in a ceil inside the ship. Odded fire it up and left back to base.

"See that you are able to shot that now." said Chezni.

"Ohh, Yeah. I can and this time I didn't feel tired out." Robin siad with a smile.

Nenia was in the jail of the ship looking for Hoi's ceil. Until she found it. Hoi looked up and said, "YOu...what you want."

"Just want to talk." she said in a shy voice.

"Shot away. I guess CHoas or Chezni sent you." he said.

SHe shook her head to say no and said, "How does it feel to be ... umm ...bad?"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Those are the bad ones in my eyes!" Hoi said, "They killed my father, And for that i can't forgive them

"Was your father evil or something?" Nenia asked

"No, He was on their team!" Hoi said "And yet they let him die!"

"Wait on!" Nenia siad "Did they kill him, Or did they not help him?"

"They left him behind, And in my eye's thats killing him!" Hoi said as he looked to the ground, A single tear droped as hoi remembered back to that moment

"I was there you know!" Hoi said "My father saved me, If he hadn't gone back to save me, He would still be here!"

"I see!"Nenia said

"No, I don't think you do, You think its simple, Your eather bad or good, But its more complecated, People aren't evil for no reason!" Hoi said

Nenia felt hoi's sadness, And she left the room, Without saying anything, *** nenia left, She bumped into robin at the door

"You know, Being on the bad side isn't what you think!" Robin said, Knowing what it was like to be one of them type of people

"Everyone hates you, You never feal good about it, When you know you are hurting inecent people, Its not a good fealing!" Robin added

Nenia looked up and walked past her silently

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "But what is it that drives a person to do those things without feeling is a different story." Robin said and with that she left the room and close the door behind her.

"The young never know what they are into before it is to late." said Hoi in the darkness.

The group landed back to the base and Kon asked CHezni, "So what do we do with Hoi."

CHezni said, "It al depends on what Yugi thinks." said CHezni.

BUt Hoi may be a great teaching tool to the young students though Choas.

"Where Robin and Nenia?" asked Max.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Robin walked in

"Here I am" Robin said "I havn't seen Nenia!" She lied hoping Nenia would take her advice

Robin was teh first to walk out the door of the ship

The other 3 rookies all got out as chenzi, chaos, and odded followed, Yugi was standing at the exit waiting for their return Nenia then came out of the ship last,

"It turns out 'Hoi' was behind it, He caused little damage!" Chenzi told yugi

"Hoi? You mean reglo's son?" asked yugi

"I'm afraid so" Chaos said butting in

"Oh dear, I was afraid he would hold his fathers death against us!" Yugi said as he lowered his head

"Maybe we should just explain what happened with his father!" Chaos said "I wouldn't feal right locking him up!" he added

Suddenly they all heard the engine of the ship start up, They all looked at the ship,

Robin looked at Nenia, Nenia looked to the floor,

Even though robin new Nenia let hoi free, She kept it to herself, It wasn't worth ruining someones reputation!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Without saying a word, Chezni simply grinned. "Looks like he got away again..."

"Aren't we going after him?" Kon said.

"We don't need to..." Chezni told Kon. "He still blames us for Leon Reglo's death... If anything, he'll come back here. Besides..." as he continued, he put his hand on Neina's shoulder. "There are plenty of enemies out there that are worse than Hoi... He's just a small fry in the grand scheme of things."

Far from where the group was located, an ominous looking fortress loomed in the distance. Inside, a mid-aged man with a purple robe seemed to be watching the images of the group's battle, using a magical mirror. "So... It seems Hoi has failed..." he said.

Another mid-aged man in a red robe was also looking into the same mirror. "That is true, Sernir. But this might have been for the best." he said, looking in the mirror.

A third mid-aged man in a green robe continued to look to the mirror. "If they are all on that world... Then we can take their main base from the other side... What do you think, Alonir?" he said to the man in the red robe.

"I like the way you think, Eldanir..." he said.

"Enough small talk!" A woman that looked to be in her twenties emerged from one of the shadowy corridors of the fortress. Her crimson hair hung down to her elbows, and she wore a red and white robe. Her eyes seemed to flash a hue of red, white, blue, black, and green. Five gems seemed to be embedded into the chest area of her robe. Each color matched one of the colors that her eyes were flashing.

"Of course, Tiamat." Sernir said. "But you realize our opportunity, yes?"

"Hmm..." Tiamat said. "Destroying the Nova Warriors, with their own weapons... It's too appealing to pass up."

"How do we go about doing this?" Eldanir said.

"I've taken the liberty of calling on some of our old friends..." Tiamat said.

"The Sinistrals?!" Alonir said.

"Exactly." Tiamat responded. "They should be on their way to the Nova Base in Starlance as we speak. And with no defenses..."

"Sinistar will easily take the main base!" Sernir said. "But what about those new recruits? What if they get in the way?"

"Oh them?" Tiamat said. "If they interfere, feel free to kill them. It makes no difference to me. And if my sister, Tiaray interferes, I'll take care of her personally!"

A girl that fit the description of Tiamat was watching from outside one of the windows. Her eyes flashed in a bronze, copper, brass, silver, and gold pattern. Her robe was gold and silver instead of red and white too.

"No... Sister..." Tiaray said. "Why are you doing this?" Immediately, she flew off toward where Yugi and the group were. "I have to warn Chezni..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: Sernir lives on!! I was planning to kill him but umm. You see what happens.

IC: Robin, Max, and Kon were in the lounge area resting. Robin just got done opening a can of soda.

"What a day" she said.

"Tell me about it." Max said fininshing his soda.

"We meant so many people but we know so little about them. Like that Chezni dude." said Kon.

They then saw Chezni walk by.

"Should we follow him?" asked Max.

"May help us to get to learn about him" said Kon.

The three stayed behind Chezni without making a sound. Chezni then stops infrount of a door. "YOu guys can come inside with me if you want too. I not going to bite."

"How you knew we were behind you." asked Max in surprisement.

"YOur energy of coaurse." said Chezni. "Now come in" He open the door and the three followed him ito the room.

The room had a bed, a bathroom and lots of pictures.

"You been with the Nova Warriors for a long time, right?" asked Robin looking at a picture with a guy and a pikachu. "That Ash!"

"Yep. We meant along time ago." said Chezni. "I kind of taught him some stuff but he is good."

Max also saw another picture with Chezni with a gold eevee and another guy. Then a Charizard and another guy that looks a bit younger then Chezni in the picture. "Thats Ash with his white pikachu but who the other guys?"

"The guy with the eevee is named Sean. He maybe one of the most powerful beings on earht when he is with his Eevee. HE now lives in Mt. Silvier with his childhood friend. See that her right there next to him." Pointing to a girl with brown hair. "

The guy with the charizard is named MIke. He also agood guy too. I didn't train him but he was a great help. He from a place far from here but he may be there now or some place else. Not the kind of guy who likes to stay in one place long."

"So where you from?" asked Robin.

Chezni smiled and said, "That another day."

The door then opened and Choas was there. "CHezni, someone here to talk to you. Its Tiaray. She looks like she need to say something important."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: Sernir could be another Zarnon... He seems to be really difficult to subdue. Oh, Tiaray and Tiamat were fused, so she's got a slightly different personality. So don't be surprised. Ooc)

With that, Tiaray entered the room. Despite their inexperience, the entire group could feel her power. It was tremendous beyond reason, despite her efforts to hide it. Even Chezni's power paled in comparison.

"Whoa..." Kon said. "That power..."

"Sorry..." Tiaray said. "I try to hide it, but it's difficult masking this much power. That's why I try to keep mobile. I have many enemies..."

"So..." Chezni said nervously. "What brings you here?"

"Gee, isn't it obvious?" Tiaray suddenly blurted out. "Sorry... Still getting used to my persona... Anyway... It isn't good..."

"What do you mean?" Chezni said.

"Gee, 20 questions?!" Tiaray said. "Well, the fact is... I don't know how to say this properly... Well... You remember that base you have in Starlance?"

"Yeah, the main headquarters." Chezni said. "Why?"

"Ok. You know those Sinistral people?" Tiaray said. "Well, first of all, they're back. Secondly, they've taken over the main base. It all boils down to the fact that it wasn't very well guarded. There weren't many casualties, fortunately, but it's reeeally bad that they have the main base."

"Yeah..." Chezni said. "That's bad alright..."

"It is as she says..." chaos said. "The Sinistrals are back and they've taken over the main base. From there they could..."

"Take over all of Starlance..." Chezni said. "If that happens, they may figure out how to de-stabilize the Wormhole... and that would mean..."

"This world would end..." Yugi said as he entered the room.

"So, what do you suggest we do?" Robin said. "From the sound of them... We wouldn't stand a chance..."

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "So, what do you suggest we do?" Robin said. "From the sound of them... We wouldn't stand a chance..."

?You right.? Said Tiaray ?You are at a serious disadvantage. At your little states now.?

Robin didn?t like at what Tiaray and TIaray then notice what she said, ?Sorry, I didn?t mean to sound so mean? but it true.?

Max saw that it could be pointless but he felt that he needs to do something. As if he was connected to what ever is happening.

Kon then siad, ?So what is the worst thing that could happen if this Wormhole de-stabilize. How can it destroy the world.?

Yugi said, ?It will suck up everything up and tear it up until all life is gone and things.?

?That is bad.? Said Tiaray, ?What a stupid question.?

-------------------------------------

?Awaken.? Sernir shooting a black shadow orb at a spider-like beast. ?Jade, your pet won?t wake up.?

Jade walked to his side and said, ?Just wait. He only my genetic engineer spider that is infuse with dark magic.?

?Well, tell me when awaken.? Sernir then disappear as a shadow.

-------------------------------------

Robin then send out her Zangoose which seemed to have a hair change. ?What this?? Zangoose had a blue mark instead of a red one.

?A Celeistal?? asked Robin. ?My Zangoose? Did you say something about them being some sort of powerful pokemon.?

?I haven?t seen another celeistal pokemon since Sean and his Eevee.? Said Chezni. ?We may want to discuss this later.? said Choas.

?Yes, but what to do.? Said Max as Azz stood my his side waiting to hear what needs to be done.

?First we need to find out where to attack first. This base won?t be easy to get into.? Said Chezni showing the base area plan on the screen.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: I meant to say Tiaray and Tiamat were fused. Obviously,. Tiamat's still with Sernir, but they've been fused before so her personality is slightly different. And that's about what the Wormhole does, so you improvised well. Ooc)

"You're not kidding!!!" Kon said. "It's... in SPACE? How do we attack something like THAT?!"

Chezni looked at the map. "If I know the Sinistrals... They'll probably be building a Warp Core on the base as we speak... When they're finished, they'll attack us with it."

"Warp Core?!" Kon said. "Like Star Trek?"

"A bit differently than Star Trek..." Chezni said. "This one enables them to go faster than light, yes... But its true purpose is to pass through the Wormhole unharmed."

"And the Wormhole leads directly to here..." Robin said. "right?"

"Um... yeah!" Chezni said. "That's right, you all have that knowledge now with your Poke-Dexs... I forgot..."

Yugi looked at Max for a second. "Max, can I see you for a little bit?"

"Um... sure..." Max said, as he and Yugi left the room.

"Wonder what that was about?" Kon said.

"More than that, how do we stop that thing?" Robin said. "From what you say, it sounds like time is against us."

"When you work here long enough, you'll realize..." Chezni said. "Time is always against us."

"OK, so whaddya need?" acame a child-like voice from the other side of the door to the command center.

"Ahh..." Chezni said. "One thing about our forces though. We always have allies. Come on in! Meet the group!"

The door opened to reveal what appeared to be a small Pokemon with a giant 3-point star for a head. He seemed to have a slit in his chest.

"Who knew?" Kon said.

"This is Jirachi, Legendary Pokemon from Hoenn." Chezni said.

"Wait, doesn't he only..." Robin began.

"Normally he only awakens for 7 days every thousand years..." Chezni said. "But ever since Asmodia's awakening, this one just doesn't want to go back to sleep."

"Come on!" Jirachi said. "How can I sleep with all the noise out there?!"

"Noise?" Kon said. "What do you mean, 'noise'?"

"Oh..." Chezni said. "Right. It must not be in your Dexs. Jirachi can hear the voices of Legendary Pokemon. More specifically, he hears them speaking to him."

"And they only speak when there's something important to be said..." Jirachi said.

"I always imagined Jirachi to act all cute though..." Robin said. "What's up with him?"

"Another question that I can answer." Chezni said. "Jirachi's personality always matches the personalities of the people he's nearest to. So in this room, he'll act like a combination of us 3. Kon. You had a tragic past, which caused you to become hardened and forced you to grow up faster than normal. Robin. A former member of Team Magma, you quit when you saw what they were doing to Pokemon and didn't like it. Though you feel better now, you'll never forget the sights you saw. Tiaray. You're... Tiaray. And me..."

"Yes?" Kon said. "What about you?"

"Well..." Chezni said. "I'm alot like you two."

The second those words sank in, Kon, Tiaray, Jirachi and Robin facefaulted.

"Great..." Kon said. "He does the same thing as us too..."

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Jirachi was just waiting and said, "NOw back to business at hand. I know of what happen at the base. They at top protection. Very hard to get into."

Sandy and Abe join the group and Sandy smiled at the sight of Jirachi. She ran to the pokemon and hugged it, "I always wanted to meat you. YOu are so cute!!!"

Jirachi smiled and said, "Nice to meet you. I like you too."

Robin saw this and notice a true smile in Jirachi's face. "He must be enjoying a postive fibe."

KOn smiled watching that he was getting hugged by a little girl.

Chezni pulled Sandy away from Jirachi. He then said, "Also, there must be another reason why you here."

Jirachi then said, "You know me that well?"

Tiaray then said, "You only appear when something big is happening and when it big hot dog night here which is every ten years. You don't come when a invasion is being plan."

"So what up?" said Chezni.

"You do know me. I sense a Celeistal pokemon here." Jirachi said.

"You mean that thing that Chez called my zangoose?" said Robin.

"That why you here!" siad Tiaray. "He to help a trainer and its pokemon?"

"You girl. Not everyday I feel one." said the small pokemon.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    "At least, that would be the likely answer... But this one is different from what I normally sense..." Jirachi said, as he floated to the front of the room. "This one has a strange aura to it... Almost unnatural..."

Robin seemed to shake at the mention of an unnatural aura. But it wasn't only her. Everyone seemed to be chilled by the words. Even Chezni looked worried.

"Did you say 'unnatural'?" Chezni said. "Like, possibly artificial?"

"Yes... It doesn't seem like a natural occurrence." Jirachi said. "And that's not all... It seems this Pokemon has already awakened its Celestial Form."

It was then that the group could see the color leave Chezni's face. "Omega..." he said. "Omega Ultimus..."

In literally seconds, Yugi had rushed into the command center. "Did I just hear you say 'Omega'?"

"Huh?" Kon said. "How did you... No, I probably don't want to know..."

"I have very good hearing..." Yugi said. "It's part of my Elven traits."

"What's all the ruckus?" came chaos' voice from the doorway, as he entered the room. "Did I miss something?"

"But who..." Chezni managed to say. "Who has the sheer amount of power required to pull off a resurrection of that scale... Why, it would take a transmutation the size of a solar system to... No..."

Chezni immediately rushed to the main console in the room. After pressing a few buttons, a display screen came up.

"chaos, you should see this..." Chezni said.

chaos immediately walked over and looked at the screen. "Hmm... Wait a second... Where's U-DO?! It's completely gone!!"

"U-DO?" Kon said.

"U-DO is an incorporeal phenomenon that had recently taken form and become solid..." Chezni said. "Nobody knows why it was here, but we all thought it had something to do with the Zohar, ancient relics from the past... Here. This'll be easier if you saw it."

With that, the computer displayed a small picture of a pink mass floating in space. Max looked at it for a moment and shrugged. "It looks like a giant pink blob..."

"Or a Jell-o mold..." Robin said.

"If anyone says 'There's always room for Jell-o', I'm gonna hurt them!" Tiaray said.

"What's Transmutation?" Kon said.

"It's difficult to explain..." Chezni said. "Well, you know how some abilities require material components?"

"Ok..." Kon said. He recalled something about Magic from his Poke-Dex.

"Transmutation is one of those abilities." Chezni said. "It's both a form of Alchemy and also a form of Magic, both ancient forms of KI. More than that though, given the right circumstances, one could bring the dead back to life... But it usually requires a live sacrifice... In this case... U-DO..."

"Well..." chaos said. "If it's any consolation, we don't have to worry about U-DO anymore..."

"One less thing..." Yugi said.

"But now we have two forces out there..." Chezni said. "One force revived Omega... And the other has control of our main base..."

"What IS Omega?" Robin said.

"Omega is an artificial Pokemon, the last one ever created after MewTwo." Chezni said. "Reports talk about Cinnibar Island being destroyed by MewTwo... That's a lie. The lab was damaged by him, yes. But the island was leveled by Omega..."

"Why are there still people there then?" Kon said.

"The Pokemon League wanted to cover up what happened, and the fact that Omega was unaccounted for, so they invented the MewTwo story and gave him the rap." Chezni said. "They claim it was in Kanto's best interest... Of course... It was only temporary... One day, Omega suddenly attacked Hoenn. It took the powers of Manachu, Asmodia and every Legendary Pokemon in the world to stop Omega's wrath. But even that may not be powerful enough to defeat him this time."

"Why?" Kon said. "Couldn't we just do that again?"

"No..." Chezni said. "You see, Omega becomes more powerful with each passing second. Right now, I'd estimate he's at least five times stronger than the last time we fought him..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "And this is the kind of bussness we got ourselves into?" said Sandy.

"SO it took all of them to beat Omega?" said Kon.

"It truely took the combine power of light and dark to defeat him." said Tiaray.

"Well let call them two to beat him again. If this Omega thing is getting powerful as a second goes then those guys who defeated him must be getting powerful as well." siad Max

"WHo were they anyways?" asked Kon.

"It was Sean Barta and his pokemon Eevee. Then from the dark was his well...his clone." said Chezni.

"Sean. A clone. Eevee" said Robin confused. "This is the thrid time you metion this Sean guy. Who is he and what makes him so important and why I never heard of him?"

"I be surprise if you knew him to tell the truth. He doesn't exacty work for us but he fights on ourside so that a good thing. He is hidden except to us."

"So what makes him so speacail?" said Robin with her zangoose getting angry with her.

"He also have a Celestial pokemon and together they have doe things that was thougth impossible. They have save the worlds from directly impossible harm many times when they were young. But not even he was storng enothe to defeat Omega by himself so that why he called on his clone for help. He a different story." said Chezni answering his question.

"Then why don't you call on him to save the world." said Max.

"Because he had done it so many times that they need to rest. I don't think you will like it if we call you everytime the world is in danger. So we just be polite and let them come out whne they want. They know what happening." said Yugi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back