• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
lmao Y'all can just call me whatever you want at this point. Syd, Everlark, Jak, Toyota, Chocolate Cake, Saxophone, Nutcase...all of the above.

Lol, if you couldn't tell, I made the same joke when you changed from Sydian to Everlark. I like making terrible jokes about your constant name changes lmao xD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Think I could get away with asking if my username could still be blue? I'm just not a fan of orange! lol

And yeah, I remember you making that joke, Feraligatr. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This is true. Being shiny is fun. Which reminds me, I need to transfer shiny Swablu to gen VI because Amie. <3 ...And I need to download that free copy of Y ahhh.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
We will have a free state where the people run themselves!

Also I wish I could get the free X. ;; I tried to but things didn't work out 100% with the person I was using the 3DS of.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Necrum, I have two 3DSes, neither have been registered. If I can find the code for my blue one, I'll let you use it. Just poke me to find it sometime soon.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
The main problem I had actually was the fact that Club Nintendo can only have one Nintendo Network associated with it. And since the 3DS in question already had a Nintendo Network set up to it, I couldn't link its store to my Club Nintendo. So if you've used Bank on that 3DS, it's likely not gonna work.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Necrum, I haven't used Bank with my blue one. I have Radar on it though. Does that count?

And yeah, you need to get that before they shut off gen V wifi, wildy. lmao

AND JESUS I NEED TO SLEEP i have to be up in like five hours

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
The reason Bank ruins it is the fact that it requires a Nintendo Network account to work. So that may work for me. I'll be in touch. ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
What's this talk of free copies of X & Y? Someone please inform me.

Also 11wildy I found one in the wild on X :P

Years
We will have a free state where the people run themselves!

Also I wish I could get the free X. ;; I tried to but things didn't work out 100% with the person I was using the 3DS of.

*whistles*

I guess I could try to download the extra copy of Y since I have another SD card with 8 GB, but I only have like two of the games eligible for register, and while I have the copies of them on hand, the boxes for both of them (which I would picture might have a code) are at my parents' house. Do I need to just have the game I want to register?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

If you buy a 3ds you get to download either Pokemon Y or X for free!!
You also need a copy of one of six games. The game and the 3DS need to be registered on Club Nintendo this month.
*whistles*

I guess I could try to download the extra copy of Y since I have another SD card with 8 GB, but I only have like two of the games eligible for register, and while I have the copies of them on hand, the boxes for both of them (which I would picture might have a code) are at my parents' house. Do I need to just have the game I want to register?
You need the Codes from the boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back