• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
Years
  • Apologies if anyone's been pending matches for me, I kinda got involved into a big breeding project on my other game and completely forgot about my obligations here except for the occasional slap on the head from Polar to remind me. Heh ^^.

ANYWAYS, if you're waiting on a battle with me I'm available for the rest of this week, I'll probably contact you about it if I do. :3

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Professor_Jared VMed me yesterday, so there is a pending challenge there. Might get this in this evening.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Loss to Polar, i need more work with this team...

ZAKG-WWWW-WWW9-HQJD

I thought you used them alright, just the crit on Gardevoir with hex and a few other things like giving Stunfisk Trick room to play around in really threw your team off, trapping Skarmory in perish song was nasty though :c And hey, any battle someone forces me to use the warrior in is a good battle. Only the most dire of circumstances call for something as powerful as a Stunfisk

Anyways - you got that upload, annnd I got this -

Polar Spectrum challenged leader Blueboi -

Polar Spectrum won the Chill badge!

Battle Vid: ZNMW WWWW WWW9 YXZT

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Win against Cyclone 6-0, and I swear this is all just coincidental.

JQVW-WWWW-WWW9-HQRY
    Let's just say I had nothing to deal with the Pokémon that ended up OHKOing all of my team. Though I don't see why he needed to win 6-0 so badly; he could have just let one faint instead of swapping out for Will-O-Wisp.

He also was trying to draw my Tyranitar out by putting Charizard in front during the burn stall, but failed to get my attention as I knew he would swap in something else, and the rest of his team was strong against it. I was right; he swapped immediately as I kept attacking. Mega T still got OHKOed later.

In the end, all it took was one Pokémon and attack to KO most of my team, and THKO my final member.

Professor_Jared wins the Solitary Badge!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    REDEMPTIOOOOOON!

TGM challenged Gym Leader Cyclone!

TGM won the solitary badge!

HFTG-WWWW-WWW9-Y89A

No one ever expects the destiny bond, hahaha
    Banette got to complete Mega Evolution without being knocked out this time. And I unwittingly put Tyranitar right in front of Destiny Bond.

Whoops.

TGM wins the Solitary Badge!

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    will be needing a sub for ingo or any other showdown challenger who wishes to battle me :p

ps: to anyone subbing for me, make it challenging for any challenger pls, thx xD

Sure friend, ill arrange a battle with someone to do my e4 match. Is there anyone in particular you want to sub?

Also im around for gym battles if anyone wants to challenge :]

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Lucky#13 challenged my gym and I won. Good game man ^^

Look forward to re matching you.

Gym Record: 11-4

Battle Replay

MegaSeeker

Mega Stone Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Hey guys sorry if this is random or not allowed but I was wondering if we can switch typings for our gyms...I was hoping my typing would work better but im having a hard time using my team effectively in practice battles so I was just wondering if I could switch,.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Hey guys sorry if this is random or not allowed but I was wondering if we can switch typings for our gyms...I was hoping my typing would work better but im having a hard time using my team effectively in practice battles so I was just wondering if I could switch,.

You're onnnnnnnnn :0

And although I think that kinda fits the discussion thread more than the challenge thread - Ehhhh... I don't know how everyone else feels, but personally I'm against changing types. It'd create a lot of confusion and extra work, plus nullify Cakesu's badges for anyone that changed, the badge names in the OP, types in the OP, balance of the types in both divisions, and so on, etc; etc. Plus dude - dragon and steel! You have like, arguably the best types lol

If you're still on tonight though - battle plz ;-; It's been days, if I can't get you tonight I'mma ask for a sub tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: Nah

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • If something isn't working, change it up. For instance, you have Dragon/Steel, right? You can use Ferrothorn, Excadrill, Scizor, Magnezone, Skarmory, Bisharp, Aggron, Lucario, Klefki, Heatran, Metagross ...and that's only considering one of your types. Dragon is more limited, I know, but almost all Dragons are viable. Stuff like Dragonite, Lati@s, Garchomp, Salamence, Hydreigon, etc. If something doesn't work for you, try something new. For instance, after my battle with srinator (which I got wrecked in), I rechallenged him with a new team and won 4-0.

Back