• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Productions

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Um if Icy Silver is to be for not, would you be interested in any of my hack ideas? Sorry for sounding like a noob (heh,heh) but I really want a second opinion on my ideas.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Um if Icy Silver is to be for not, would you be interested in any of my hack ideas? Sorry for sounding like a noob (heh,heh) but I really want a second opinion on my ideas.
    Yeah The Noob hacker. You can tell me some ideas.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Or we could present on storyline to work off of and people would vote on what they like and then contribute their ideas. Also what is your opinion on my stories? I don't care if you hate them, personally I think the are pretty bad.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Or we could present on storyline to work off of and people would vote on what they like and then contribute their ideas. Also what is your opinion on my stories? I don't care if you hate them, personally I think the are pretty bad.
    I really didn't like those stories that much.

I came up with an idea for the storyline + Hack name.

Pokemon Mid-age

You are a 12 year old kid who is living in the small town Rello. You are under the rule of King Aurthor. He imprisioning people and hurting them. The son of Aurthor, Cal has came to tell you that you are the chosen one to defeat King Aurthor. He tells you to have a mystical creature that they call Pokemon. He gives you a data catcher or so called Pokedex and tells you to go around defeating the knights of the round table: Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, Sir Percival, Sir Galahad, and Sir Lamorak. These are the five knights of the round table. Cal leaves and you go and try to defeat King Aurthor. Later Cal will give you the ultimate sword of weapon, Excalibur. Will you defeat King Aurthor from doing wats evil?

Features:
    Start with Zorua
    Explore the region of Rendo
    No gymleaders
    Face the 5 knights of the round table
    Obtain their swords
    Battle in new ways.

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
  • I really didn't like those stories that much.

I came up with an idea for the storyline + Hack name.

Pokemon Mid-age

You are a 12 year old kid who is living in the small town Rello. You are under the rule of King Aurthor. He imprisioning people and hurting them. The son of Aurthor, Cal has came to tell you that you are the chosen one to defeat King Aurthor. He tells you to have a mystical creature that they call Pokemon. He gives you a data catcher or so called Pokedex and tells you to go around defeating the knights of the round table: Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, Sir Percival, Sir Galahad, and Sir Lamorak. These are the five knights of the round table. Cal leaves and you go and try to defeat King Aurthor. Later Cal will give you the ultimate sword of weapon, Excalibur. Will you defeat King Aurthor from doing wats evil?

Features:
    Start with Zorua
    Explore the region of Rendo
    No gymleaders
    Face the 5 knights of the round table
    Obtain their swords
    Battle in new ways.

That has potential, but it really dosent seem like Pokemon at all.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    That has potential, but it really dosent seem like Pokemon at all.
    Reference back to mid-age you still have Pokemon. The swords end up as hold items for pokemon that boosts something in different ways.
    The lucario movie it was used as tools of war. Similar with this game except that you have a goal in life.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I personally prefer modern-day wars. Plus the pokedex seems a little unnesseary (I can't spell) However the concept of breaking away from a tyrany has potential. It would defenitly be more of a player v world sort of thing. Perhaps the tyrant (King in this case) imprisoned the chosen one because he knows of their secret past

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    I personally prefer modern-day wars. Plus the pokedex seems a little unnesseary (I can't spell) However the concept of breaking away from a tyrany has potential. It would defenitly be more of a player v world sort of thing. Perhaps the tyrant (King in this case) imprisoned the chosen one because he knows of their secret past
    Maybe that will work. And maybe the player takes revenge on king aurthor for taking him captive. Should I save that for like the middle or at the beginning because maybe the player should go and like battle all of king aurthor's henchman to be set free. Yeah the pokedex is unesseary. But the problem is without the Pokedex you can't evolve your Pokemon.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Or perhaps (along with killing the King's men) must destroy the kingdom. So they must sabatouge the King's important consturcts. Like cutting off important reources, destroying machines (if in the present/future) and weakening his defenses for a possible rebellion (discovered later) to make an assault on the castle. But I think the player should break out themselves. (This would emphisais, still can't spell, that they are the chosen one because it would take wits and strength greater than even a royal henchmen to escape) Another thing is, I would much rather it be in a made-up world then in something we know. Then I wouldn't mind if it was in the past. Perhaps in a world where Pokemon are rare so not many people have them except royal henchmen. This would also mean that the player would have to steal their Pokemon, Poke balls, and Pokedexs. (along with other stuff)

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Or perhaps (along with killing the King's men) must destroy the kingdom. So they must sabatouge the King's important consturcts. Like cutting off important reources, destroying machines (if in the present/future) and weakening his defenses for a possible rebellion (discovered later) to make an assault on the castle. But I think the player should break out themselves. (This would emphisais, still can't spell, that they are the chosen one because it would take wits and strength greater than even a royal henchmen to escape) Another thing is, I would much rather it be in a made-up world then in something we know. Then I wouldn't mind if it was in the past. Perhaps in a world where Pokemon are rare so not many people have them except royal henchmen. This would also mean that the player would have to steal their Pokemon, Poke balls, and Pokedexs. (along with other stuff)
    I'm not really liking the killing part. Maybe changing the king's name to something different like King Steven. Maybe Pokemon are rare and you have been given one Pokemon to complete your quest. But, you can obtain other Pokemon but not by capturing them but reciveing them as gifts after defeating the 5 knights.
    Like these are the Pokemon you can receive.
    Different Pokemon to represent the knights
    In order you battle them.

Zorua - Zoroark
    Machop Lv.15 - Sir Gawain
    Swellow Lv.25 - Sir Lamorak
    Quilava Lv.30 -
    Percival
    Gengar Lv.35 - Sir Galahad
    Dragonair Lv.40 -Sir Lancelot

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    They are the enemy, what else is there to do
    After they give you a Pokemon you get an TM and their sword.
    There are new Pokemon and new pathes to take. Yes and No question to find out some answers and maybe get a new Pokemon!

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    So basically you want the gym leader plot, only disguised as an actual one. I'm afraid a lot of people would catch on to that, and proceed to hate this hack.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    So basically you want the gym leader plot, only disguised as an actual one. I'm afraid a lot of people would catch on to that, and proceed to hate this hack.
    Nope. You battle them in like routes or areas. No gyms. They are set out to find you and you are captured once by lancelot. They basicly roam the region so they are scattered around the region. I would like this to be a great hack. Any suggestion to help the plot like become better?

Back