• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Productions

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Chaos Productions

https://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7892/ubd3690.png
    It's awesome wat generated did you use?
    Edit:
    Here's my attempt at the userbar
    Chaos Productions

Last edited:

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • nice XD, however these are generated userbars, not real ones, im pretty sure that 90% are generated, 5% real, and 5% real inserted into generators
    such as:
    real:
    Chaos Productions

Generated:
    Chaos Productions

real inserted into generator:
    Chaos Productions

also you can animate 'em:
    Chaos Productions

for the top of the page you can place this:
    Chaos Productions

Last edited:

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I'm sorry, I can't work with Red. It won't work for me. I'll have to quit.

There are many other mappers around though, so I know it will be easy to replace me.

Thanks.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    It doesn't matter if it's a different team, I don't like you and I won't work with you after what's been done. Thanks, though, for the opportunity Chaos.

PM me if you have anything to say, otherwise.. yeah.

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
  • I cant work with Redsaber either, he will just talk about how he is a better hacker then me. lol.

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    It doesn't matter if it's a different team, I don't like you and I won't work with you after what's been done. Thanks, though, for the opportunity Chaos.

PM me if you have anything to say, otherwise.. yeah.

I cant work with Redsaber either, he will just talk about how he is a better hacker then me. lol.

Look at this way guys. As long as you avoid each other it's ok.
    Just don't talk to each other at all. Add them to your ingore list. That will turn out ok.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    i couldnt agree more, as for necro
    i NEVER said i was a better hacker, its you who is sayin im the worst, hell ya i know you are better than me
    Resolving this issue.
    *Smashes heads together*
    Let's pretends this fight never even happen ok guys?

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    again, great idea, all i want is an apology from necro tho
    anyway, have any sprite requests?
    Yea maybe you all should give an apology
    Rio already did BTW.
    Give an apology for basicly everything you guys said and done. It will work fine if you guys do that.
    No sprite requests tho.

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Nevermind... He belittled me once more. Can't be bothered with Red, ignored him and all, but I really don't collab with 13 year old trolls.

I'm sorry, and I have a feeling that this will be a good hack. But I can't do it.

EDIT: I will help if you need it though, but I won't work directly with Red. Just PM me when you need something. I'll be an unofficial member.

@Red: It's really nothing. I think we just need to drop it and forget it happend, and put each other on ignore. That includes Necro for you.

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Alright Chaos, I understand what you're saying in the Vm you sent. But seriously, I don't know if I could work with him, and if I did it'd be kept to the most minimum of minimum. I don't want to risk another outburst, and it's really not a lot against Redsaber.

When my anger arises, it takes over and I don't stop to check feelings of other people no matter who it is.

I will still be a part of your team, I guess, but only when the hacking actually starts.

I also request to edit any maps made Red as I see fit, but it will be kept to a minimum as well, and to be able to criticise them without him thinking I'm a jerk or taking it personally. If that's going too far, sorry, but it's really all I can do to not get angry.
    Ok, 2 down 1 to go.
    And redsaber do you accept this apology?
    I'll make sure you guys are seperated from each other so this madness doesn't start again.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • im waiting for him to get on msn, he requested i go on there for him to explain how the fight started, but ya i accept, and i apologize for the trolling him, however i DO NOT apologize to necro, he has been flaming me all day

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
  • im waiting for him to get on msn, he requested i go on there for him to explain how the fight started, but ya i accept, and i apologize for the trolling him, however i DO NOT apologize to necro, he has been flaming me all day

You started it, and its been like an hour. Ive been out all day.
    I dont want an apology from you. Because I sure as hell ain't gonna be giving you an apology.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • You started it, and its been like an hour. Ive been out all day.
    I dont want an apology from you. Because I sure as hell ain't gonna be giving you an apology.
    god do you have mental issues? anger management? i dunno, but you REALLY need to take a manners lesson, or have a good talk with any forum admin, whether its Rukario or Marriland, learn rules

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Hows this for a change.
    You both are rom hackers. You do things differently like a rom hackers do. You have differences and you sometimes have the same idea. Necro and Redsaber, this agurement has gone long enough. (1 day lol)
    If you promise to stay on this team, I will work things out. (I Hope)
    Now if you hate each other do it off the internet. Take it out on a punching bag. Just don't kill each other on the internet.

Back