• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character You Want To Marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ..Nahh, don't worry...
    Lets share...
    You take 1/100 of her while I take 99/100 of her. :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ChaoX said:
    Now for any members who were here back in the day, you might remember that i made the same thread that went almost up to 200 replies. Guess what people.......Its back.

What character in the pokemon universe would you want to marry if they were real.

My pick originally was Whitney, but now i have turned my attention to May
    I'd marry Melody-chan! Heh, I really don't know.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Tig said:
    Or am I ChaoX's father-in-law:P

pretty strange if Winona was ur mom-in-law o_O

Noooooooooooo. *Gets devastated*

Wait a minute... Did you just say Winona was my mother-in-law? :shocked: Cooool! :)

Silent Angel Of Darkness

Im surrounded by idiotsXD
    Years
  • *Avoids the fight over May* Now I know 9 guys that like May.... o.o;; Odd. Although I like May more than I liked Misty, she was too hot-tempered..... But if I had to pick a character to marry ummm let's see *thinks* Umm *hits her head against the keyboard* Dammit think! >.<;;............................
    Uh I guess Tracey. I dunno, I think he's adorable.. And I love drawing ^^
    *hides from any other girl that said Tracey* My friend already tackled me for saying I loved Sesshomaru so I don't want another bruise...

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • My, my, my... so many people going over May...

Well, my answer to the question would have to be May, even though I haven't seen her in the TV Series yet. Cheez TV here in Australia has only been broadcasting Pokemon: Master Quest repeats. *glomps Kairi's avatar. ^_^

Do you know how many times Jedi_Amara glomped my avatar of Kouichi from Digimon Frontier? X_x

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Silent Angel Of Darkness said:
    *Avoids the fight over May* Now I know 9 guys that like May.... o.o;; Odd. Although I like May more than I liked Misty, she was too hot-tempered..... But if I had to pick a character to marry ummm let's see *thinks* Umm *hits her head against the keyboard* Dammit think! >.<;;............................
    *hides from any other girl that said Tracey* My friend already tackled me for saying I loved Sesshomaru so I don't want another bruise...

At least one of the girls who mentioned him isn't going to hurt you. n.n() I'm just happy to hear someone talk about him for once. It's such a dramatic change... *sigh*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Silent Angel Of Darkness said:
    *Avoids the fight over May* Now I know 9 guys that like May.... o.o;; Odd. Although I like May more than I liked Misty, she was too hot-tempered..... But if I had to pick a character to marry ummm let's see *thinks* Umm *hits her head against the keyboard* Dammit think! >.<;;............................

Just to let you know.. 9 guys like May but I like her the most...... I think...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Yeah, you only think! I know that I like May the most!
    *feels that his post will cause contention hehe*

How do you know you like May the most?

She is mine. NO one can take her away. You hear me?
    Mwa-hahahahaha

You go ahead and take Bianca... whoever she is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back