• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Devices for Pok?mon FireRed and LeafGreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
Years
  • OK. I did everything with the islands and the E4 and it works fine now. But now I have another little problem. At Birth Island There's a small triangle in the middle of the island. I heard it's some kind of puzzle. Can anyone tell me how I solve it?

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
  • demon i mean the program if it was that simple why would i ask you and why don't you guys just use the teleport code and you have to buy an ar to use ar codes for rom or is it already on it?

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Rikku said:
    I have a problem with your MT/AT Codes. Here's what's wrong. I used the codes to buy the tickets(one at a time). Thhen with all the DMA Disabler and Navel Rock/Birth Island Enabler on I went to the Vermiilion Docks and talked to the sailor, but he doesn't say anything about my ticket. He just say the regular stuff. Can you help me out here?

You need to use the island enabler code:

Enable Island Events (i.e. get your cheated tickets to work)
    07CF2578 E43B4EBF

The master codes and items codes I posted only work for FireRed. although the code above works on both versions.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • Can i please get A Gssp code for Poke modifer For always run into alakazam, and a code for islands 8 and 9?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    shark3019875 said:
    demon i mean the program if it was that simple why would i ask you and why don't you guys just use the teleport code and you have to buy an ar to use ar codes for rom or is it already on it?
    That question made no sense to me whatsoever. Anyways...for me, all I do is enter in the AR codes into the cheats for the ROM and they work. Simple as that. If you can't figure out how to enter in a simple 16 digit code, you're on your own.

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
  • dude i know how to enter digits i meant how do you get ar for rom because in the cheat list it doesn't give me the option of ar

Yami Tolas

The Lord Dragon
    Years
  • So are those for Action Replay or For Gameshark? Because i need Gameshark codes for the tickets. and island enabler and master code

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    shark3019875 said:
    dude i know how to enter digits i meant how do you get ar for rom because in the cheat list it doesn't give me the option of ar
    Gameshark..AR..same thing.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Gameshark..AR..same thing.

That only holds true in VBA where code encryption versions are differentiated for you automatically. Real devices are different, and have different names in North America. In Europe, Datel's cheating devices were already known as "Action Replay. In North America, the GameShark Advance underwent a name-change to "Action Replay" from v1/2 to v3.

Years
  • Anyone know a shiny code for action replay V3.3? for firered/leafgreen or is the shiny code apply to both games?:P or preffered cause it might mess up my firered game :Dsapphire:D yes i know not right board but i'll just add it on here :D
    thxs! :D
    btw how come i can't trade a action replay mew or dexoys from sapphire to firered?
    thxs

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *spends 5 minutes figuring out what he just said*

Erm...here it is for FRLG.

39584B19 D80CC66A
    CE71B3D3 1F6A85FB
    198DF179 5413C867
    73ECB8A0 BDD8B251
    D5AFFB37 6855972C
    73ECB8A0 BDD8B251

DO NOT USE WITH POKEMON MODIFIERS, INCLUDING POKEMON LEVEL MODIFIERS.

Master Code for POKEMON FIRE
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Master Code for POKEMON LEAF
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    56671F3A 6F4F4D6B

Use those Master Codes for the code to work. The codes will only work on a rom and a real AR. If you upgraded your GSA into an AR, the codes won't work. If you have no idea what I just said, then you should have nothing to be concerned with.

As for Mew and Deoxys, you can't trade between RS and FRLG until you get Ruby and Sapphire plates....and I'm not even sure if it lets you trade Mew and Deoxys since Nintendo has been using some coding stuff to prevent it from trading to Colosseum or something...but whatever...

All in all. I have no idea.

Last edited:
    Years
  • lol sry thxs will the pokemon all ways stay shiny?
    even if i take the ar off? anyone know hjow to get a gold trainer card?:P:D thxs
    and all the fans is there a code for that?:D

the cheat for the aurona ticketr and mystic don't work for leafgreen are there any other codes yopu can confirm?
    it's normalnothing no ticket nop ??? thxs btw

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
  • Rikku said:
    I have a problem with your MT/AT Codes. Here's what's wrong. I used the codes to buy the tickets(one at a time). Thhen with all the DMA Disabler and Navel Rock/Birth Island Enabler on I went to the Vermiilion Docks and talked to the sailor, but he doesn't say anything about my ticket. He just say the regular stuff. Can you help me out here?
    you gotta save and quit, and restart with no codes on.... i had the same problem and fixed it that way...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Max of Pallet town said:
    lol sry thxs will the pokemon all ways stay shiny?
    even if i take the ar off? anyone know hjow to get a gold trainer card?:P:D thxs
    and all the fans is there a code for that?:D

the cheat for the aurona ticketr and mystic don't work for leafgreen are there any other codes yopu can confirm?
    it's normalnothing no ticket nop ??? thxs btw
    Yes, they'll remain shiny with the code off. But any shiny Pokemon caught through the use of this code will have the same gender, unknown shape, and ability if they have more than one ability.

As for the Tickets, they work fine for me. Try doing what FRLG Master said about saving and restarting the game with no codes on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back