• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Requests - Please read the seperate document before requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2004
    hi

I was wonderin if anyone knew any Ar 3.3 codes. I've tried the Ar 3.0 codes but none of those will work for me...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Nanjing said:
    I was wonderin if anyone knew any Ar 3.3 codes. I've tried the Ar 3.0 codes but none of those will work for me...
    Click here. Follow the directions on the page.

PokemonScott said:
    Can I get a code to make all the Wild Pokemon in FR/LG Shiney? I just want a Shiny Magikarp so I can have a Shiny Gyarados, that's it.

Thanks,

-Scott-
    https://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html
    https://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.hta (Downloadable Version)

It lets you creates codes for Pokeomn that you want however you want them (by that I mean shiny, PokeRus, Evs, IVs, Stats, moves, etc). PM me if you can't figure out how to work it.

sceptile master said:
    thanks i have the original usb link cable ,just please tellme a place where i can download ar softwarev3.3 european version please please
    Europeon is very vague since thats a whole freaking continent. Anyways here are the ones I know of.

United Kingdom:
    www.datelversions.co.uk/upgrades/ActionReplayGBX_3_3_EU_ENG.exe

France:
    www.datelversions.co.uk/upgrades/ActionReplayGBX_3_3_EU_FRA.exe

Germany:
    www.datelversions.co.uk/upgrades/ActionReplayGBX_3_3_EU_GER.exe

Italy:
    www.datelversions.co.uk/upgrades/ActionReplayGBX_3_3_EU_ITA.exe

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2004
    the codes didnt work...where did you get them?
    Do you have any more I can try?

coris

*** bro
    Years
    Steal Pokemon

I need a code for stealing trainers pokemon in fire red for a version 5.4 action replay. I used to have it my my memory on my AR got erased... I've seen it before. I would really appreciate if people would help me.

Warning: It is hard to find.
    :P

Please PM it to me :D

Last edited:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    Regarding the codejunkies.com " Encounter " Cheat. I've been trying to get it to work but it doesn't seem to be working :

(1) Do you do the code as one large code ( The Encounter One & The Pokemon you want to Encounter ) or as two seperate codes.
    (2) Where do you have to go to encounter them ?

Charizard_Master56

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2008
    I need to be able to get rid of a messed aurora ticket in my key items, its messing up my game, I need anything that can help me get rid of the aurora ticket

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2004
    My pokemon codes still dont work...
    I got the newest version of Action Replay too..... 5.5

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    Ok I need the action replay code for the aruora ticket and masterball.give very detailed step by step instructions.P.S I live in america.

Gaia

I'm ur God
    Years
    Is it possible for tere to be a code were u can always use like protein,iron.etc on ur pokemon?thnx

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I'd like some codes that are know to be 'undectable' and if used correctly will not screw up your game. I had gotten some codes from a long guide that were for Ruby & Sapphire, and were claimed to not be findable by nintendo. Is there a guide like that for Fire Red and Leaf Green too? I'm looking for some rare candy codes, TM codes, and maybe if possible a code that lets you learn move tutor moves more than once. And a hatch eggs faster code. Thanks to anyone who can find me the guide.

EDIT: I found both guides, one for Ruby and Sapphire, and one for Fire Red and Leaf Green. They both are made by the same person, but only the Ruby and Sapphire one tells you if the codes are dectable or not. I don't think they're done with the FR and LG one so I guess maybe if I wait they'll update it.

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Does anyone have the "walk while talking" code, aka the "3 starters, 2 Fossils" code for the US version of FireRed?

EDIT- Never mind. I found that the Jap. Code worked for this one.

Last edited:

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    The Real Ticket Codes

Note- I got these codes from NeoSeeker.com

Trust me................. These codes............ They work...............
    I used them before.................

You Need An Action Replay Version 3 To Perform This Cheat To Get Deoxys.

(M)
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

DMA ENABLIER(Must Be On All Time)
    8D671FD9 6F6BEFF2
    78DA95DF 44018CB4

You need to be at Virmilion & have gone to at least one of the sevi islands then you can put in the codes. Put code in a New Game Slot.

MYSTICTICKET (8th Island - Lugia-Ho-Oh)
    0E12F25C BC489609
    141BB87C 83D7018F
    7A063220 5D82DF58
    2782EFCA 4EED1397
    After entering the (M) and DNA ENABLIER codes, enter the MYSTICTICKET with those only. Do not enter the AURORATICKET yet. Now start the game and go to the PokeMart. You should see MYSTICTICKET for sale when you click buy. Buy one and save and turn off. Now disable the MYSTICTICKET and enter the AURORATIKET.

AURORATICKET (9th Island - Deoxys)
    0E12F25C BC489609
    141BB87C 83D7018F
    7A063220 5D82DF58
    641B9F5D 3A0D0482
    You should see AURORATICKET for sale when you click buy at the PokeMart. Buy one and save and turn off.

Now Disable The AURORATICKET and Leave On The DMA ENABLIER AND (M).

Now enter Birth Island/Navle Rock Enablier.

Birth Island/Navel Rock Enabler
    07CF2578 E43B4EBF
    Now you should start the game with the (M), DMA ENABLIER and Birth Island/Navle Island Enablier.
    Now go to the Varmilian Port and Tak to the Sailor. He should sa that's a rare ticket and Birth Island and Navle Rock should appear. Now your free to capture Deoxys, Ho-Oh, and Lugia.

THE ACTION REPLAY CODES ARE BY Pokemonhacker and loadingNOW. I wrote the Instructions and stuff.

I know some people will have trouble with slving Deoxys Triangle Puzzle so I did this for you guys.

Note: When solving this puzzle, you need to tap the buttons that I tell you to tap lightly or you'll end up with extra steps. HERE GOES:

Solving The Triangle Puzzle
    1)Approach the triangle from below and press A.
    2)Press the left Directional Pad 5 times left, now press down once and press A.
    3)Press the right Directional Pad 5 times right, now press up 5 times and press A.
    4)Press 5 times right, down 5 times, and A.
    5)Press up 3 times, left 7 times, and A.
    6)Press right 5 times, and A.
    7)Press 3 times left, down two times, and A.
    8)Press down 1 time, left four times, and A.
    9)Press 7 times right, and A.
    10)Press left 4 times, down 1 time, and A.
    11)Press up 4 times, and A.
    NOW GET READY TO BATTLE DEOXYS

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
    Years
    I would liek to request a shiny pokemon encountor code of the codebreaker. They do not have the code for it on the website. Could someone help me Please

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    I need good Action Replay Version 3 Codes for the Move Maniac's Moves. The Codes I found didn't work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2005
    pokemon calculator

If anyone has the link to the pokemon calculator please post it...I will be most greatfull...

thank you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2005
    hey, do you guys know any "pokemon maker" or "pokemon calculator" whose saves for pokemon green leaf and or pokemon fire red can be loaded up to the gameshark?

if so please tell me the link.
    thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back