• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Requests - Please read the seperate document before requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2004
    i not sure wut ver i have all i now i have gameshark advance can you explain how to update and adam hays can you get master code for me and rare candy master ball and walls that will be all i need ot cath them all thx guys for helping i was going mad

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Does anyone have the master code for green leaf on ar v1?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I already answered your question in the thread you made. Keep your topic to one thread. Don't post about it in 2 different threads.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2004
    umm you answered the usb problem but not the error connectimg to action replay gbx hardware srry for being pain in the a.s.s

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2004
    does anyone have the codes to alter the nature of the pokemon you catch. its for an action replay and for fire and leaf. ive looked in all the AR stuff i could find and the only one i found was, well, incorrect.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2004
    umm i saw some ver 1/2 codes in faq but i saw no master code plz tell me master code i need master code to work those codes thx

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2004
    plz like j nub said get master code for ver 1/2 you should have put master code there when you made go threw walls code thx

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Final_bravo said:
    does anyone have the codes to alter the nature of the pokemon you catch. its for an action replay and for fire and leaf. ive looked in all the AR stuff i could find and the only one i found was, well, incorrect.
    *points to siggy* Download the zip file. Unzip it to get the code file. Import the code file into your AR program. Transfer the codes from the program to your device using the USB Cable.

And they work. I've used them before.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2004
    i cant use the files, the action replay i have cant connect to the computer, plus i opened them up and didnt see the modify nature codes before i even posted. the AR i have is either a pre usp 3 or a very high two because it can run almost every AR code i have found so far

Leon Magus

Dimension Mewtwo
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    jpsantos, i'm not sure this is the code ur looking for but it did work for me

1466AD7DC5064303

the code worked for me on my Emulated verison of PKMN Leaf

^_\\

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
    I have really got to find some New action replay codes for my Action replay. All I find are these v. 3 ones that never work, could someone help me get the Mystic ticket, aurora ticket, and get to island 8 and 9? I really really need the help.

forgot to say it was needed for leaf green US and Also, master code is required with those codes too

Leon Magus

Dimension Mewtwo
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    these codes answer my question about "What is your SecretID #"

Fire US
    45AC29B6 9CE3235F
    C797E8CE A9A713E4
    4A9798E5 A6B8D9AE
    75CE63AC 35BA83C8

Leaf US