• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure- Unova (ENGLISH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Choose Your Own Adventure- Unova (ENGLISH)

What move do you choose next?
    - Tackle
    - Leer
    - Leaf Tornado

The Pokedex replies, "Purrloin, The Devious Pokémon, Its cute act is a ruse. They steal from people for fun, but their victims can't help but forgive them. They are very sneaky and fast." You smile, "Fast, you say?" Quickly you challenge it to a battle and send out Snivy.

A Wild Purrloin Appeared!
    Lv. 11
    Moves-
    Fury Swipes
    Growl
    Assist
    Scratch​

Purrloin establishes it's speed by first hitting Fury Swipes before you can call out a move. Snivy is being battered by the barrage of claws. Wowed by the speed you call out, "Snivy, use Wrap!" Snivy as fast as it can wraps itself around Purrloin, but it's still being hit by Fury Swipes and losing health by the minute.

You frown at the damage, "Snivy, unwrap, then use Tackle!" Snivy uncoils and surprises Purrloin as it's on the ground before it can counter. "Purr..." growls the angry cat, Purrloin lunges toward Snivy with it's paws glowing. Suddenly, a Patrat nearby glows with an orange light. Purrloin proceeds toward Snivy biting him. Surprised you reply, "Was that Assist?" Snivy was really damaged with that Bite. "Snivy lets use Tackle!" you shout. Purrloin dodges the Tackle, and Snivy tumbles in the dirt.

Current Health:
    ||||||||||
    60% Health

Purrloin is really fast, but looks a bit tired.

What do you do?
    - Use _____!
    - Throw a Pokeball
    - Switch to Scraggy

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Bag:

Spoiler:

Years
  • How much damage has Purrlion taken from Wrap? I vote for a Pokeball. Purrlions have a pretty high catch rate, so it should be an easy capture.

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
  • Scraggy has ultimate resistance against Purrloin and it is a fresh Pokemon to give you more chance of capturing it, so

Switch to Scraggy

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2011
    I'll say Swith To Scraggy. I wanted to use a pokeball but i'm going to wait till it's health is below 50% :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sorry to say, but this thread died back in August. You're never going to be able to figure out what that egg hatches to, but in this case, just use your imagination!

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back