• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronicles of the Pokemorphs (Alpha) (PG-15) (Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
  • "Reinforcements?" Tei asked, taking in the challenger's appearance. He was small, and she reckoned she could take him, but she had underestimated opponants before, and payed the price, so for now she took no action apart from tilting her head a little more to increase her gem's shine to be brighter than his. There was nothing she could do to outdo his glowing eyes, however, so she tensed a little, readying herself as though for battle. "I have no reinforcements with me, and I am alone before you. Your name is Calix?; mine is Tei. And I can assure you I am not with the humans. I hate them, alright?"

Tei held herself back from the outrage she had been about to launch into. Her reasons for hating humans were deep and many, and she didn't feel like breaking down right now. She took a deep breath and focussed on something calming; something that had been said to her a long time ago by someone she respected a great deal. The memory of his voice gave her strength, and she continued.

"If this really is Blackthorn, where is everyone? I... sorta expected more people to be here, more Pokemorphs, you know? Can you take me to anyone who can tell me what I should do?"

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • (OOC: Here is an update. I was waiting for Arcanine or GameOver to post, but they haven't. This is a post with characters you won't know for a while.)

A man is sitting on top of Tin Tower, looking down at Ecruteak City. "Hm, this peace that humans possess, will it last? I wonder that myself." Said the man, wagging his long, pink tail. "Another question, what does it mean when a sinner is sitting on God's throne? Does that make the universe screwed? Heh, we'll never know." Another man walked onto the scene.

"Hey, it seems as though David made his attack." Said the other man, with a purple tail behind him. "Should we report to her?" The first man shook his head.

"No, there is no need. The event hasn't happened yet. He's trying so hard to keep it hidden, but he will fail." Said the first man, looking down. "Now, should we interfere with the transport?" The second man smiled.

"Be my guest."

"Gladly." The first man smiled as he began to dance. This dance summoned a large, black cloud that blocked out the sun. He then threw a lightning bolt in the cloud, charging it up with energy. "Soon, it will strike."

(OOC: That's it. It'll be important later on, though.)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • As the Poochyena morphs clawed at their ears from her attack, Lulu stopped and glowered at them. They all looked very dazed and quite uncomfortable, and Lulu launched herself onto one of the two still standing, using a Body Slam attack. Part of her cringed from the violence she was using, but most of her willed her on to punish the ones trying to kill innocent humans and cause all this mayhem.
    "Where on Earth is Frice?" she muttered to herself. Now, however, the Pokemorph she had first taken down was recovering, and the last had all but recovered from her Hyper Voice attack. She narrowed her eyes at them.
    "I bet you wish you didn't have that great canine hearing, huh?" she mocked. The third Poochyena morph growled and snarled at her, removing his hands from his ears. In return, Lulu sucked in air to puff herself up and make herself taller, until she was at eye level with him. He wasn't fazed, though, and leapt at her again.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • After a few moments, Ashley removed her hands from her ears and sighed with relief when she no longer heard the Hyper Voice. Gone at last, or at least she thought it was gone. Her ears were ringing so bad that she wasn't sure that she could hear anything at all, plus, her head pounded with a mind-numbing headache, although it already seemed to be waning. Raising herself back into a half-crouch beside the parked car, she glanced back over at the Poochyena morphs to see them recovering as well, however, they still hadn't discovered her. They seemed to be focused of something that she couldn't quite see. As she placed a hand on the car for support, she leaned forward and caught a glimpse of a pink, slightly chubby girl with long ears facing them alone. Admirable, but by her movements, Ashley guessed that she wasn't a fighter.

Although her instincts urged her to stay hidden and observe the battle, but images of the destroyed tower played through her mind over and over again. She just had to know if these pokemorphs were involved, and there might not be a better opportunity to ask. While the girl was apparently trying to bluff or intimidate one of the Poochyena, he leapt at her, but he was too slow. Using Faint Attack, Ashley was swallowed by the surrounding shadows and reappeared right beside the Poochyena, ramming her shoulder into his side to send him sprawling.

"Cowards...," she spat in disgust, glaring at each Poochyena in turn. "Only sniveling cowards gang up on others..." Her eyes lingered on the only opponent still on his feet, seeing him as the prominant threat at the moment. Remembering the girl, she glanced over her shoulder to size her up as a potential enemy, at the same time catching the faint smell of blood. "You're starting the bleed a little, Pinky," she murmured, looking meaningfully at her shoulder. Taking a four of five steps to the side so that she could see both her and the Poochyenas without having to turn her head so much, she grinned at the girl, showing her sharp fangs, meant to be taken equally as a friendly gesture and a subtle threat. Helping her didn't mean that she trusted her anymore than any of the others.

"Why, you..." the remaining Poochyena growled, his body shaking with fury. "How dare you call us cowards! If you're on the same side as these human-loving wimps, you will die with them!" Out of the corner of her eye, Ashley spotted the one she'd knocked down rising to his feet. She wasn't sure of the condition of the third. Confusion swept over her face briefly as she considered the words thrown at her. Human-loving? What kind of situation did she put herself in? Baring their teeth, she and the Poochyena stared each other down as they growled and snarled ferociously, waiting to see who would make the first move.

Smiling cockily, she tilted her head, purring, "Well, I don't suppose that any of you know what happened to that tower, do you?" As she spoke, her tail began to glow, becoming iron-hard. She watched everyone's expression as she waited to see who would speak first. "Do you?" she repeated, as her yellow rings glowed dangerously, mirroring her mood.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • (Poochyena morphs)

"Y-you won't find out anything about our cause!" Said the poochyena morph that was being interrogated by the newcomer, and before anyone could do anything else, he bit through a false tooth, and swallowed a cyanide pill. "Gah!" He was dead momentarily.

The other two looked on, getting the cue. "You can't get info from a corpse." Said one of them, but before they could kill themselves as well, Maxwell came flying out of the Underground, Sirius right behind him.

"Grah! Die! Slash!" Yelled Sirius as he hit Maxwell with the attack, scratching his abdominal area fairly deeply. "Hmph, pathetic rat. Hm?" Sirius looked at the three poochyena morphs. "So, they killed one?" Sirius looked at the dead poochyena morph's mouth, seeing a broken tooth. "Suicide. So that girl handed you three your asses. Pathetic. I thought I could count on you, being of my own kind."

"Gah!" Groaned Maxwell as he got up. Sirius looked at him.

"Heh, so you can still battle? Well then, I think I'll end you now." Said Sirius as he walked towards Maxwell, but he looked at the others. One was a wigglytuff morph, and the other was an umbreon morph. Neither appeared to be a threat. "You fight against our cause, don't you understand? These humans will never change! They'll hate us, they'll always abuse us! I know you went through tough times, your brother having gone through half your life with you."

"Humans can change. Blacks and other minorities used to get the same treatment as us." Said Maxwell, spitting out some blood. "They are accepted in the world standings now. We can change the minds of humanity, through hard work. You are taking the easy way out!"

"Heh, they will never change their ways." Said Sirius as he kicked Maxwell. "And what of you two? Why are you against our freedom? I know the puffball can't hurt a fly, but you, umbreon, you look somewhat tough. I doubt you could beat Maxwell, let alone me. If you renounce your alliance to this fool." Sirius then spit on Maxwell, who was trying to get up. "Then I will let you leave."

"Sir!" Exclaimed a poochyena morph. "These two are tough! That 'puffball' can make a really loud noise! It will hurt!" Sirius snorted.

"I'm not intimidated by that. I don't care how loud it is, it's not like I'm not used to loud noises." Said Sirius, as he looked back at the two. "What do you say? Reject him, and you can leave. After all, it's not like you can beat me."

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Lulu prepared to strike the Poochyena as it leapt towards her, but out of nowhere another Pokemorph appeared and sent him flying. Lulu stepped back in shock as she went on to call the other two cowards, and regarded her. It was hard to see her properly because of the darkness, but she was most certainly an Umbreon morph. This newcomer then looked at Lulu and mentioned her shoulder- Indeed, Lulu could see out of the corner of her eye that her shirt was red around her shoulder. Lulu did not break eye contact with the morph, merely fixed her with a cool smile as she grinned at her, showing her pointed fangs.

Then a lot of things happened all very quickly. Upon being threatened for information by the new morph, one of the Poochyena morphs bit through a fake tooth, and after a strangled cry, was dead within seconds. Lulu faltered, and felt what remaining colour she might have had drain from her face. Looking around ready to knock one of them out when it threatened to do the same thing, Lulu shrieked as the Raichu and Mightyena morphs came bursting out of the underground and the latter deeply wounded the former. Lulu watched the Raichu morph worriedly. Surely, not so soon-
    "Pathetic." Lulu internally growled. How could he say that to his own kind? How could he speak so ill of the dead, even if they were murderous?

Lulu watched and listened to the argument the Raichu and Mightyena morphs were having about humans, and found herself admiring Raichu's determination, and winced when the Mightyena merely dismissed his point and kicked him for good measure. It was then that Mightyena turned his attention towards Lulu and the Umbreon morph standing near her.

Puffball? Lulu ground her teeth and clenched her fists, but felt herself swelling with pride upon hearing one of the two remaining Poochyena warn the Mightyena about her Hyper Voice attack, then angry again upon hearing the latter's snort and offer of allegiance.

Lulu now growled loudly and took two steps forward as she roared,
    "Puffball? Who are you calling a puffball? What, just because I'm a morph of a 'cute' cuddly Pokemon and happen to have pink fur and hair, that makes me a wimp? How is such blatant profiling any different from what you claim the humans are doing? I oughta come and knock your block off right now!" Lulu stood, glaring at the Mightyena morph.
    Oh gosh, Lu, she thought to herself. You've gone and done it now.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • There was a deadly dilemma going on in Phoebe's head. To act or not to act. To not act meant safety, and it really seemed like safety was something that was hard to come by these days. To act meant to either foolishly throw herself in the line of fire or maybe to actually do some good.

As she was watching a lot had happened. A newcomer broke in, making Phoebe curse herself for being so weak and cowardly herself, and attacked the hostile morphs. The fight turned in their favor and then one of the morphs suddenly died, just like that. No one was touching him, they were just talking. What kind of thing could do that? Make you fall dead by doing nothing?

And the bigger one came back out of the underground, victorious as it would seem. He was still beating on the Raichu morph while they were talking. Talking about humans. Phoebe found her interest pricked and she dared to come a little closer to hear better. There was talk of the possibility of changing humanity, but the bigger guy didn't seem convinced about it at all.

One word stuck out from the rest. Freedom. He was offering freedom? God knew that Phoebe hadn't had freedom in her life, not really. Always having to hide who she was to lead a semi-normal life. How nice it would be to let her hair loose, to wear jeans and a t-shirt and nothing to cover up anymore. No,no,no,no,no,no, Phoebe scolded herself. You like humans, you act like a human! Don't let that guy fool you like that!

Just then she decided to act, to do something. She came open from her hiding place, while the big morph's back was to her. She motioned for the others to but their hands over their ears, but she wasn't sure if they saw her or not. No matter.

And that's when she started singing, mentally targeting the big morph. It was an incredibly sad and ominous song, and she started feeling the hurt of using it boil up in her. Pain that would double the longer that she sang, but she sang her Perish song anyway, she had to do something.

Kon~

Years
  • (Waiting for Strikit to continue with Tei - This is an update on Murkrow, and hopefully some form of development to his cause, plus his connection with Tei.)

The black bird flew against the pale sky to the silence of his own wingbeats. The land was splayed below him as he sought his goal; the city of Goldenrod. The outline of the radio tower appeared in his peripheral, as he spun in the air, cawing with glee. His destiny sat in a specific location within that city, and he singled it out with an eagle eye, tilting his wings in order to swoop towards it, landing inexpertly and clumsily in a patch of soft grass before hopping to the spot. There, he was met by a single Rattata, who nodded as he approached.

"Murkrow, you have returned from your mission so soon? Did you ensure that the Sneasel morph arrived at the Rebellion camp?" Rattata asked.

"Aye, Sneasel girl camp arrived now!" Murkrow smiled, evidently pleased with himself. Rattata gave him a sideways glance before scuttling to consult a superior. In time, Murkrow was met with another Pokemon, this time an Absol that towered over him.

"The plan is in motion? How did you manage to convince the girl to come with you?" Absol boomed in a ridiculously deep voice. Murkrow smirked and nodded.

"Human machine! Dropped Seafoam on did I! Curious Morph is girl curiosity found machine message on read screen did!" he chattered. "Rode Johto region Lapras tow there did boat. Met there, guide Blackthorn city dragons of forty-sixth route up did climb fly did go. C'est tres bien!"

"I see... so she is finally in the intended position," Absol nodded and then looked to the distance. "I can sense... a great force forecoming. Not just here, but far away, in other regions even."

"Why girl need we do? Rude ask sorry," Murkrow enquired. Absol regarded him for a second, and behind him, Rattata crept closer, along with a multitude of others; Hoothoot, Furret, Linoone, Shinx... mostly common Pokemon from all four regions, with Absol as the rarest present.

"The girl... is our link with a stronger being. From what intelligence we've gathered, she used to work with a legendary Pokemon, one who may be able to help our cause," Absol paused for breath. "There is a place in a region far away, a region called Sinnoh. In its northernmost city sits a temple. Within the temple is this being. The girl used to work for them, and so we need the girl to be where we can keep track of her, as we need what she knows."

Absol turned to the group of Pokemon behind him and continued.

"Many of you have wondered just how we are going to set about in eradicating the humans who defile the land that was once ours. Already there is a large rebellion of Pokemorphs, who are our main link and form of communication with the humans. We intend to join up with these rebels soon. However, we already know that a sympathiser group exists within this city. Thus, we must be able to do something to combat this... hideousness. No Pokemorph should ever affiliate with a human. They know most the abuse we Pokemon go through - being attacked, held captive and being forced to fight for their glory.

"And so we have planned to attack what we can of the humans as we make our way to where our help will be most appreciated. We will make our way east, and take out any humans we see along the way. If we are met with resistance, we will fight. We will die for our cause, if need be. And some of our agents will stay to find out what they can about this sympathiser group. When we are all in agreement as to who stays and who will travel, the travelling group shall depart, and the informative group shall disperse about Goldenrod city.

"Come; let us make plans over dinner"

Absol turned and walked towards a bush that Murkrow knew to have a concealed entrance to an underground tunnel. Casting wary glances around, Murkrow ducked into the hole and disappeared from sight.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • (OOC: Sorry, kind of need this character for later, and I don't want to do what will happen to him right now.)

Sirius looked at Lulu, at her question and replied. "It's because humans prolong our pain to enjoy as much as they can. Viridian City being one of the worst places with that. We, or at least I, plan on ending them quick." Said Sirius, looking at Lulu. "There is little difference, but we're just sick of this treatment. The Johtonian revolution was the exact same thing of what we're doing. An eye for an eye, an old Poksain once said."

He snorted once more. "I saw you struggle against my trio, and let me tell you something, I'm far stronger then they are. I could kill you easily, if I wished." Sirius looked at the Kricketune morph, who he heard come out of hiding. "Hm, you're not bad at hiding."

Suddenly she began to sing, which began to hurt Sirius. "Wh-what the hell!?" Exclaimed Sirius, grasping at his head. "Perish song!? You would commit suicide to take me down? Heh, foolish girl. AAAH!" Sirius then fired a weak Hyper Beam at the newcomer, before covering his ears.

Maxwell looked on at Sirius as he slowly got up. "No!" Maxwell ran at Sirius, but in his weakened state, Sirius was able to beat him back.

"Hmph, so close, yet so far away." Said Sirius before kicking Maxwell in the face. Maxwell vanished, having used Quick Attack. "You just don't know when to quit, do you?" Maxwell appeared right in front of Sirius, who responded by striking Maxwell in the face, cutting his face up, but Maxwell kicked up, and knocked Sirius through the air, and on to the ground. He was beaten, thanks to the Perish Song weakening him.

Kon~

Years
  • After the dinner, Murkrow took Absol aside. They entered a side chamber to the den of Pokemon, and straight away Murkrow used Mean Look to stop him escaping.

"Murkrow... what is the meaning of this?" Absol stuttered as he struggled to move. Murkrow clicked his beak in agitation.

"Liar! No girl need Sinnoh Pokemon help get needed! Liar! Meaning true what?" he demanded. Absol swallowed.

"Murkrow, I stated our plan clearly. While we fight to disperse the humans, we need information on this girl in order to summon the Pokemon from Sinnoh. That is--" Absol was cut off by a thwack from Murkrow's wings.

"Lies see I! Sinnoh Pokemon no come no come no matter no come! Human-hater are you? Hate human then hate!! Murkrow narrowed his wide eyes and spread his wings wide. "Take not Pokemon to deaths. Take not to fight battle futile know you. You want battle? Go. Go city to thorn Black, no but involve them. No excuses; no lie."

"Murkrow... I..." Absol shuddered, terrified that he's been so obvious. Realisation was washing through him, as he suddenly saw his family of human-haters to be non other than devoted followers, whom he would send to their deaths, and willingly. His knees shook as he fell to three legs. He gasped in pain.

"See now you? Dictator Absol," Murkrow hissed. "Lies to Pokemon charm to for you fight. Know you what about Pokemon Sinnoh? Nothing. Lies to Pokemon charm. More no."

"Murkrow... I can remember now why I made you such a high ranking officer in my... in my family. You... so perceptive, and yet, so unfortunately muddled. Murkrow," Absol struggled to stand upright. "My family; you're right. I would risk their lives for my cause, and that makes me just as heartless as the humans we strive to destroy. I - I apologise sincerely. I shall not send them to do my bidding, nor will I feed them dreams of a Pokemon who shall never appear to us. Murkrow... let's us two go to Blackthorn. Just us. There is no need to involve them, who have been dazzled by my lies."

Murkrow nodded and hopped towards the second entrance to their chamber in the knowledge that any guards would be at dinner. In his small size, he could easily clamber out, but Absol, hindered by his head-spike, struggled more, twisting every direction thinkable until he managed to haul himself from the ground.

"Sneasel girl, Tei girl, rebels with in Black dragons thorn. Go we there?" Murkrow enquired. Absol took a deep breath, taking in the brightly-lit environment around him, and then nodded.

"I can only hope... that our goal - our true goal, of fighting humans for our freedom, will be realised. If not... we will have done our best."

"C'est la vie."

MasterfulD

Passerby Boy
    Years
  • He sped across the skies to Goldenrod City. His black hair was swept back in the wind, his huge, glorious wings keeping a steady beat, every one of his throats singing. He was Free. But that was his choice.
    The sights of Goldenrod came into view. There was the Gym, the tall buildings, the-
    "Oh my Gods..."
    The Radio Tower was a tower no longer, merely a pile of smoking rubble, ash clouding the air. Was this what he would fight? Something that would do this?
    He brought the song he had been singing to an abrupt end, and folded his wings slightly, beginning the descent. As the updraughts of the city caught him, he heard something riding on them... a song. There was something about it... so sad. Like death had been given voice, and it was beautiful, yet terrible. And just listening to it weakened him... The buildings faded... Anything to stop the song... even death...

The song ended.

A roof. Oh crap.

His limp body smashed through the tiles, breaking the beams and falling through to the floor below.
    He was unconscious before he hit the ground.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Stunned, Ashley watched as the Poochyena morph suddenly collapsed. Creeping cautiously to him, she kicked him experimentally, but there was no response. Surprise was quickly followed by disgust. Although she had never seen anyone die in this manner, by his words, she felt that it was safe to assume that he killed himself. The broken tooth seemed to have something to do with it to, but she couldn't understand how. Strange as it might seem to someone else, a small part of her envied him. What would it feel like to suddenly not have to feel pain anymore, to not have to keep struggling in this filth of a world? Shaking her head, she shoved these ridiculous thoughts out of her head, chiding herself for having them to begin with.

"What a coward...," she growled softly, turning her back the body and walking back to where she stood originally. "I don't even have to touch them, and they just drop dead... What fun is that?"

"You can't get info from a corpse." Snarling, she charged in the direction of the morph, her tail once again glowing white. Before she made even two steps, an orange pokemorph flew out of what appeared to be the entrance to an underground area, closely followed by what appeared to be a Poochyena on steroids- a Mightyena morph. Still looking at the other pokemorph, something clicked in her mind as she noticed some feature similar to a Pikachu. Could it be...? The Mighyena slashed at his belly, cutting off any further thoughts about his identity.

"Heh, so you can still battle? Well then, I think I'll end you now." Not willing to allow the Raichu morph to be killed before she could at least speak to him, Ashley stepped forward to challenged the black, wolf-like pokemon, but there was no need. She listened quietly as they argued with each other. Could humans really change? It seemed unlikely to her, but she knew that she couldn't hurt humans either. Besides, she'd met pokemorphs that were equally cruel, and she bore a few scars as evidence.

She watched passively as he kicked and spit on him, pinning her ears back along the siders of her head as she muttered her response, "I'm not allied to anyone, much less a fool..." Under her somewhat calm demeanor, she deparately wanted to kill him, not for hurting the Raichu, but because she was certain that he was involved in the humans' deaths. Her own personal safety meant little in comparison.

Rolling her eyes, she tried to ignore the pink pokemorph's rant, but it was too irritating. "Just shut up!" she snapped, barely keeping her voice at a whisper. "Going off like that only makes you sound weaker."

While the main conversation continued, Ashley's attention was drawn to the sound of a faint footstep, and she looked past the Mightyena morph to see a thin, red-haired girl. No, not a girl. The smell was far from human, but what was she up to?... She motioned for her and the others to cover their ears, and Ashley thought it wise to obey. Although, of course, she couldn't shut out the sound entirely as the song began, but the pain she felt was very minimal, mostly because the attack wasn't directed at her. She was beginning to wonder if she would've been better off deaf than with the sensitive hearing of an Umbreon morph since more than one of these morphs knew attacks that dealt with sound.

Obviously pained by the Perish Song, the Mightyena morph attacked the singing morph, but Ashley had other things to take care of. While the Raichu took care of him- crap, she wanted to take him down-, she used Quick Attack to close the distance between her and the remaining Poochyena morphs. Her eyes glowing purple, she stared the first one in the eyes. His expression was bewildered for a moment, and then he turned suddenly and attacked the other with a vicious Bite to the shoulder, causing him to yelp in pain. As the injured Poochyena moved away from him, the confused one began to hammar his head into the side of a building, oblivious to the damage he was causing to himself.

Using Faint Attack, Ashley disappeared in a cloak of shadow, appearing at the side of the second Poochyena. With an Iron Tail already powered up, she jumped and swung her tail into his injured shoulder, sending him tumbling across the street. Panting heavily, she leaned against the side of a building to catch her breath and rest for a moment. She hardly ever used that many different attacks in such quick succession, and it was exhausting. Just as she acknowledged that the Mightyena was defeated, a loud crash sounded nearby.

"What the crap?" Her ears twitched as she focused on figuring out the direction the sound originated.

Last edited:

Kon~

Years
  • [Just for reference, Murkrow & Absol's stuff is happening a little bit in the past, so by the time they reach Blackthorn, it'll be the present]

After a good few miles of walking, Absol was beginning to tire. His paws ached and his legs shook. Murkrow, concerned for his superior, hopped back to him.

"Good walk feel Absol is?" he asked. Absol gritted his teeth and nodded.

"Yes, thank you, Murkrow. I'm just tired from yesterday. I... was in a battle against an opponant stronger than myself, and I may have come off the worst for it," Absol briefly explained. Murkrow looked at him as though questioning it further, but continued to hop, albeit slower, east.

"Plans you have rebellion for?" Murkrow tilted his head, tapping one foot to an imaginary beat.

"Yes... well... I have my own plans. I have amended any plans I had for the others in our family. And I will adhere to the plans of the leader of the Rebellion. If the Pokemorphs do not wish to have us Pokemon fight with them, then we will fight apart against a common enemy. If they accept us into their group, we will follow their commands against the human-lovers. And if neither comes to happen... we will have to find another way," Absol shook weariness from his head, but only caused himself more dizziness, and he stumbled over the uneven terrain. Murkrow, concerned, hopped towards his beloved leader, worry in his eyes. Absol brushed him away and forced himself onwards.

"Sure not rest you need are?" the Dark bird pressed, worrying if he was toeing the line of what he was and wasn't allowed to tell his leader. Absol grunted, falling to his knees. His entire being shook. Murkrow darted forwards and checked over his body with a learned eye. In no time, he found what he was looking for - a purple barb buried deep within the skin of Absol's neck, concealed by the long fur. The surrounding flesh was raw and bruised with poison, and Murkrow was experienced enough to know that this was an attack from a strong Poison-type Pokemon; the strong opponant from yesterday.

"Murkrow... g-go to Blackthorn ahead of me. There is not much distance. I-if you... can find assistance, please... come back for... m-me..." Absol collapsed into unconciousness. Murkrow took no hesitation in following his master's orders; after all, it was what he had been raised to do. He took to the skies and aimed his flight path to Blackthorn City.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Sirius groaned as he slowly got back up. "I... will not... give up so... easily." Groaned Sirius, glaring at Maxwell with enough hate to spread across ten people. "You rebel scum. I won't give up my own right to freedom. You think humans will grant us rights? They don't care about anyone who isn't human. We're not humans, we're not pokemon, both reject us for being different. We're by ourselves."

Sirius took a step towards Maxwell, before pulling out a potion. "But you won't listen to me, fool. You, will rebel against our Empire no matter what. I can't fight you all anymore, so I'm leaving." Sirius took the potion and sprayed it on his legs, in an attempt to heal them.

"But remember... you made yourselves an enemy today, and it's not just one person, it's an entire empire." Groaned Sirius. That was when a woman teleported in. She looked almost completely human, but the skin on her face was completely white, she had growths from the side of her face, and her hair was green. "Isabelle, get me out of here, and prepare to send in a force of five hundred to exterminate these fools."

"Yes, my lord." Said the gardevoir morph, now known as Isabelle. The two vanished, gone from the area. Maxwell just looked on, as pained as he was. He turned towards the Underground.

"Come on, let's go." Said Maxwell as he began to walk towards the door, slightly limping. "I know a way out of here that they'll never find, we need to get to Ecruteak now." Maxwell opened the door, and looked back, waiting for whoever wanted to come.

(David)

David groaned as he looked at the other world leaders. Ash Ketchum, the Champion, and ruler, of Johto was telling everyone to announce their name and position. "David Enders, Emperor of the Central Pokemorph Empire." Said David with as little enthusiasm as possible. "Now, I called this meeting to announce one thing, and I'd rather do it somewhere where I have an ally." David nodded to Marco, who nodded back. "We declare war onto the states of Orange, Johto and Kanto."

"What?" Questioned Ash, surprised. "Why? What would you have to gain from this?" The four leaders that were against the three nations all glared at them.

"We need the wealth of your land." Said Nikolai, thinking about their economic decline. "The payment from the first war was too much, we barely have enough to run our own large empire, we need the money back."

"We of Almia, are beginning to get crowded. We need more territory to keep up the standards we have now. We can't stay as large as we are, we need to get bigger." Said the queen of Almia, Darion.

"And our Sevii lost a lot of land during war, and we want possessions!" Said Marco as he glared at Lance and the leader of Orange. "New Island is our island anyway, yet you occupy half of it. It is no good to have another empire living in your own, no?"

"And we pokemorphs are tired of your racist **** that we have to put up with." Said David, glaring at everyone. "So we're going to take over a lot of land so that pokemorphs can live in peace."

"Get out." Said Cynthia, for the first time in a while. "You have preparations to make, do you not? I hope you can handle a Superpower, since if that's the case, then Sinnoh will go into war with you."

"All of you, get out." Said Marco motioning to the door. "I'm letting you go for now, but next time we meet, it will be in battle!"

"Sounds good!" Exclaimed the leader of Orange.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • With one of the Poochyena morphs unconscious and the other badly injured with a broken and bleeding shoulder, Ashley was considering finishing them off when they Mightyena got back up. Pushing off of the wall she was leaning on, she crouched into a fighting stance, still panting a little.

"You rebel scum. I won't give up my own right to freedom. You think humans will grant us rights? They don't care about anyone who isn't human. We're not humans, we're not pokemon, both reject us for being different. We're by ourselves." Sighing, she couldn't help but agree with much of what he was saying, but there was no way that she could turn on the humans. Even if she didn't owe them a huge debt for her crimes, her father and Jack were humans, so how could she turn on them? Every fiber of her being rebelled against hurting and killing humans or allowing them to be killed.

After a few more words, a white, green-haired woman appeared out of nowhere, causing Ashley to jump back with a start. At the Mightyena's command, Isabelle, as she seemed to be called, touched him, and they both vanished, leaving the group to meditate on his parting words.

"Well, that's new...," she remarked, trying to sound nonchalant, but it still came out sounding rather grim. "I've never made enemies with an 'empire' before..." Shrugging, she added, "Well, I've never fought an army of five hundred either, or any army for that matter..." Somehow saying it out loud made it seem all the more real to her. A cold, hard knot settled in the pit of her stomach as she considered her options. Seriously, she never thought that death would come in this form.... Then again, the Raichu morph seemed to have other ideas.

Frowning, she stared at him for a few moments, unblinking, while she digested his words. Apparently, he seemed to think that they were a "team" or "on the same side" or some other nonsense. She knew next to nothing about him, so how could they be bosom buddies all of a sudden? Besides, she didn't ever get what the point was to making friends in this kind of world.

Although she rather liked the dark, that underground tunnel, or whatever it was reminded her of a tomb or something else confining and unpleasant, and she nearly felt that it was as unappealing as facing an army of morphs. Almost but not quite. Who died and made him her boss anyway?

"And what about the humans here, Chief?" she finally responded, twisting the nickname with a touch of sarcasm. "Should I go ahead and put up a sign now, saying 'free-for-all massacre'?" Glaring at him, she pointedly turned her back to the group without waiting for an answer and started to walk away, calling over her shoulder, "I don't play well with other anyway. Didn't learn to share as a kid." The knot in her stomach tightened as she again went over her options. Things didn't look too good for her, but maybe she could at least save a few humans. Suddenly remembering the earlier crash and decided to quickly investigate it before she got started, so she drifted off in that direction.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • (OOC: The two characters on the Tin Tower, this post will be the last we'll see of them and Sirius for a while, I promise you on my life, this has to happen, and if someone else killed him, then the whole reason I really gave him an identity would be null and void.

I just realized how different this is from the fanfic version.)

Maxwell looked at Ashley after hearing the question and sighed. "The loss of human life will be immense. But we can't fight against them. We have to get to somewhere so I can call my forces up. If we die, then we will not be helping anyone." Said Maxwell, he heard her reply, and sighed before shaking his head. "So she's going back. Fine, I don't care. We need to get moving again before they find us."

Maxwell began to limp away, still in pain. He didn't want to leave the humans behind, but if he fought now, he'd die, and if that happened, then more will die in the long run. If Ashley wanted to stay and die, then good for her, and maybe Maxwell would have done so, if he didn't have a responsibility to hopefully end this conflict. "If she was a part of the rebellion, then we need to get moving. Either way, she's staying behind, and we have to move."

(David)

David smiled as he was riding in his plane back to Blackthorn. Everything was going great, the human world was beginning to fall apart, and he was the catalyst. His years of preparation were not for nothing, and he was reaching closer and closer to his goal. Three years estimated to take control of both Kanto and Johto, and ten years for the entire planet. David picked up a phone handle and dialed, but it was none of the numbers that ran on the Radio Tower's transmissions.

"Hey, Kain. It's me, David." Said David, looking out the window. "I want the troops ready to move before we get back. We're taking over Mahogany and the Lake of Rage."

(Unknown)

"Well, this is fun." Said the mew morph that was sitting on the Tin Tower. "I love watching a good slaughter. How about you?" The mewtwo morph nodded, not really listening to the mew morph. "Aww, you're no fun."

"Shut up, W! I'm trying to get in contact with M." Said the mewtwo morph. The mew morph, who we shall call W, shut his mouth. He didn't want to interrupt the impending conversation.

"Hello? M. I need to talk... hm? You're busy? I apologize, my lady, I shall be on my way." Said the mewtwo morph. W looked at him.

"So, D... what was going on with her?" Asked W. D said nothing. "Ah well, let's just keep watching, I wonder what'll happen."

"Yeah." Snarled D as he sat down next to W. He was bored, really, when he noticed something. "Hm? Who is that? A psychic type that affects a Dark type? We'd better investigate this."

"You handle this, D." Said W, not taking his away from the invasion. "Ooh, the humans aren't doing too bad. The gym leader is able to fend them off well enough."

D nodded before teleporting away.

(Sirius)

Sirius groaned as he fell onto the ground. "Damn... those people were strong. I thought I was going to die. If you didn't show up, then..." Sirius looked at Isabelle, and saw that she had a blank stare in her eyes. "What the hell?" Standing right behind her, was D.

"Hello, mister Sirius. I hope you don't mind that I killed your girlfriend." Said D as he grabbed her standing corpse. "The living are no fun, anyway."

"What are you?" Growled Sirius, ready to put up a fight. D smiled as he flung Sirius into a wall with almost no effort.

"Hmph, I'm trying to offer you a deal, and you go against me. You're lucky I even decided to give you a break." Said D as he lifted Isabelle's corpse into the air. "I want you to work for us. And whether or not you refuse, you will work." Sirius lunged in, claws extended, ready to strike D in his throat.

D grabbed Sirius' hand, and pulled it off his body. "AAAAAARRRRGGHHH!" Screamed Sirius, holding on to the stump that was his arm. "MY ARM!" D smiled before dropping the arm.

"Heh, you attacked me, and I'm acting in self defense." Said D as he looked at Isabelle's corpse. "She does look like a fine specimen, actually. I think I'll keep this body, it'll give me something to do when alone on missions." Sirius glared at D.

"You... monster... you killed my best FRIEND!" Yelled Sirius as he rushed in once more. D smiled as he smashed his hand into the side of Sirius' head, disorienting him.

"I can kill you, and we will make you serve." Said D as he looked down at Sirius. "No matter what, you're ours, and your girlfriend... is nothing but fertilizer." D laughed as he could at that. "Hahaha!" Sirius gasped as he was powerless to do anything. Is this how the humans felt, facing a more powerful enemy? This... was bad. He was terrified, he had to get away, but as he turned around, the last sight he saw was the Radio Tower...

Then everything went black.

Last edited:

Kon~

Years
  • [OOC: Strikit hasn't posted in ages, and I do want my character to progress, so, Strikit, forgive me for this]

Murkrow shot towards Blackthorn, aiming for the entrance, where Tei still stood, locked in the standstill that had been handed to her by the Espeon morph. He flapped right into her face, sending black feathers everywhere.

"Morph! Sneasel morph! Needed help friend for! Help need! Absol... friend me heart special to! Poison! Poison!" he managed to chatter out at high speed. It took Tei a few second to work out what he was saying, and even then, she was reluctant to help.

"Why should I help you?" Tei demanded. Murkrow panicked.

"Not me help! Help you I did get Black here thorn to. Please now, Absol poison help cure?" he pleaded, and Tei softened ever so slightly. Leaving her unanswered questions hanging in the air, she sped off after the Dark Flying type.

In about fifteen minutes at the constant speed, Tei was beginning to tire, but Murkrow pushed her on, at one point pulling her by his tail feathers to keep up the pace. Eventually, they found Absol. He looked weaker than ever; his skin was paling to a grey-green, his fur had lost its shine and his eyes were dull and milky. Tei brushed the bacl of her 'hand' across his face - it was burning hot, yet Absol himself was shivering. Tei casted her experienced eye around, and then walked off, dissappearing into the foliage. Murkrow cawed in surprise, thinking she had simply left them, but soon she was back with an oddly coloured berry in her claws.

"This is a berry that cures poisoning - I forget its name, but I know what it does," Tei explained, twisting on claw into the berry and then attaching a thin hollow reed from the undergrowth into the hole, creating a straw. Murkrow carefully placed the end of the straw between Absol's dry lips and Tei squeezed berry juice into his mouth.

"We can only wait now. I could probably carry him back to Blackthorn, but not at the speed it took us to get here," Tei offered. Murkrow worried that Absol may come to further harm, but agreed that right now, Blackthorn would probably be best for them. Tei lifted Absol's body and draped him over her shoulders. He was heavy, but managable, and they were back at Blackthorn in barely any time, though it felt like a lifetime to Murkrow. The entrance they stood at seemed deserted, and Tei didn't dare enter without permission, for fear that the rebels would suspect her of being with the humans, and so she sat patiently, making sure that Absol was comfortable.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • ((OOC: I do hope I didn't make a huge mistake and have to retype this.))

It had been several hours since she'd started walking along the dirt track. She wasn't quite sure where she was headed but she'd heard the slightly panicked rumours of terrorist Pokemorph attacks on Goldenrod and sensed a growing whirlpool of chaos and tension at the end of the road. The sun blazed down but she never grew uncomfortably hot or even all that cold. It came from being a ghost, she mused.

For the sake of not getting herself into any confrontations with the humans who traveled along the road, she moved as though she were walking even though she was really floating at a constant rate. If anybody stared at her for long enough, they'd notice that she was moving faster than her steps warranted, even when she shouldn't be. Tash also had her hair tucked into her cap and held it low over her eyes. The fact that she had to do so had her blood boiling. Humans and their pathetic excuse for superiority. Humans feared Pokemorphs because they were new, strange, evolved and stronger than they could ever hope to be. Pokemorphs had the Power to take over the world and the only way that humans could prevent them from doing so was to oppress them and tell them they were unfit to live freely because they were monsters. By their own reasoning, humans were unfit to live - because they were monsters.

She knew that the Pokemon had the right to fear them, afraid to accept who they were. Anything with the blood or brain of a human running through it was dangerous. Only humans could come up with the idea of killing things because they had a different flag or for bits of metal or stone. She was part murderous, psychotic, bloodthirsty, innovative man and part instinctive, sensitive, powerful Pokemon out for survival. Pokemorphs were superior in every way, perhaps merely less cruel.

A man on a Rapidash trotted past, heading in the same direction as she was. He peered down at her, wondering what a young... teenager (he couldn't quite identify which gender it was) was walking so far for.

"Hey there, looking for a lift?" he asked jovially, giving the Pokemon a pat. "This ol' fella would be more'n happy to oblige."

She didn't stop walking, only turning to stare at him coolly. Her crimson eyes flashed and the yellowish eye-whites seemed more pronounced than ever under the shadow of her hat. The man blanched, face draining of colour and the Rapidash shied away. Without another word or backwards look, they cantered off. She didn't even blink, regarding their dust trail without much emotion while a coil of loathing writhed under the surface. Humans were pathetic.

She looked down at the glowing bracelets on her arms. At least she'd received a dose of energy from their fear and shock. She always did whenever she interacted with humans. Death was probably a relief for them, putting an end to all that fear and uncertainty. Certainly, death would be a relief for her, putting an end to her anger, hatred and, yes, fear. But she would not let herself die before she showed the humans the real monsters; ones worthy of being featured in nightmares night after night until the dreamer woke up screaming.

She feared the human because she knew what fear in humans turned to: acts violent and black, justified to themselves by the fact that they were 'purging' the world of something to be feared. She was part human, and she knew that. Tash despised herself.

There was a lake. The path led around it, adding half an hour to the time it would take to get to wherever she wanted to go. Casually, she glanced around before she stepped over the surface of the lake and let herself float across.

It took a further hour to finally arrive at a town. No, it was more of a city. A sign proudly announced that this was Blackthorn, home of the dragons. She couldn't really see anyone around except for a trio near the entrance of Blackthorn.

This trio was composed of more Dark-type Pokemon than she'd ever really cared to come in contact with. Her orbs did glow, however, and she felt strong fear from the Murkrow. There was an Absol being tended by what she was rather certain was a Pokemorph. The reason she was so sure was because of the hands - or more accurately, claws - that were adjusting the Absol into a more comfortable position. A pink feather was just barely visible among long strands of black hair. So... a Sneasel-morph, possibly? It just went to show that Dark types attract Dark types.

Well, she figured that if the other one was a morph, it wouldn't become too ugly if she revealed herself as a morph, too. Smoothly, she removed the cap and shook her pink-tipped, blue hair free and floated up to them, an inch above the ground.

"What is this place?" she asked, indicating the city. As an afterthought, she added "Who are you?"

Last edited:

Kon~

Years
  • Tei's head jerked up at the sound of a voice, and she was met with an unfamiliar face; she had half been expecting the Espeon morph from before. Standing over her was a short girl - some kind of Ghost-type morph, she guessed from her colouration. Tei regarded her for a short while before turning back to Absol. His condition was improving since she had removed the barb, but he still wasn't out of the red.

"You've reached Blackthorn City, home of the Pokemorphs. Congratulations," Tei laughed monotonously. She sent a little of her Ice power into a claw and held the flat to Absol's forehead. It hissed audibly.

"Business what have you?" Murkrow cawed rudely, ruffling his feathers. "Rebels here! Lover humans of, away go!"

"Shh!" Tei hissed, batting him to one side. Murkrow overbalanced into the dirt and cawed in disdain, but Tei ignored him completely.

"Yeah. I'm Tei. Murkrow's an annoying little... grr... and Absol here is currently indisposed, so you'll have to excuse our unfriendliness here," Tei explained, not sounding the least bit friendly anyway. She glared up at the newcomer. "Anyway, Murkrow has a point. If you're a sympathiser, you should think twice about wanderin' over here all... blue and... pink. This is a bad place to step foot if you're a human-lover. Who are you?"

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • So they feared for the Pokemon, Tash noted. Her beads were still glowing, feeding her energy. It was always hard for her not to start delighting in it, considering how refreshing others' fear was. Save the delighting for the humans, she chided herself, wretched creatures.

With Tei's last few sentences, anger bubbled up inside her which she stored away for later use. So it was true that there was a rebellion, she thought triumphantly.She tilted her head slightly, regarding them without emotion. "I'm afraid that if you call me a human-lover again, I may be forced to do something drastic," she commented nonchalantly. 'Something drastic' referred to her using Perish Song, possibly signing the death warrant of the Absol near them, which she was reluctant to do. After all, they weren't her enemies.

"Me? You can call me... Ghost, until we have a friendlier conversation," she informed the crouching girl. After all, she really was a 'ghost'. The humans had reduced her to nothing more than a scavenger; hiding, fleeing, working merely so that she could continue to exist, day by day. According to them she didn't deserve a home, a family, to love or be loved, to act out their version of a 'happy life'. Inside, she smiled savagely. She would show them that she didn't need any of those things that a human thought was important.

She forced the feelings down, locking them into a small box. Now was not the time to dwell as she was conversing with three beings who had a rather large advantage over her type-wise. None of her other moves had really been designed to go up against Dark-types so she'd always hoped to avoid any confrontations with them. Slightly apprehensive, she twirled the cap on a finger and waited.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back