• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CKN's TRADE PLAZA

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
  • Nah there random never bothered with the nature, i'll go breed Adamant then

Scyther if its worth my time x.X

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • well for scyther i'll give you two shiny evd ^^ and yeah if you want them perfectly natured they'll need adamant natures

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
  • well for scyther i'll give you two shiny evd ^^ and yeah if you want them perfectly natured they'll need adamant natures

Right i'm off AFK till i breed these 3 adamant shiny check Scythers IV's re-breed ect

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
  • i'm willing to trade 2 ev'd eevee evolutions for the japanese shiny ditto. i have all but umbreon and espeon.

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
  • i have a ut lvl1 shiny piplup modest nature and an ut sassy shiny palkia and an ut sassy cresselia with pkrs and timid shiny kyorge

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
  • cresselia stats are 182/83/135/91/156/86 ut lvl 50. kyorge stats are 228/130/143/221/207/152 lvl 70 ut

Back