• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Just a reminder, last week to sign up for the Ygopro Tournament! I'll generate the pairings after Friday and we can start on Saturday. As it stands (with Quilva undecided?) we have 5, potentially 6 people, so instead of 4-5 Round Robin rounds, we'll probably just do 3 rounds of Swiss, cut to top 2 or 4.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Okay, so to clear things up: we're doing it Swiss-styled if we have 6+ people, but a Round Robin if we have 5 or less, right? (Just makin' sure.)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah, with 5 people someone would have to get the bye, which kinda sucks. Any problems/suggestions regarding the format I'll gladly hear out, it just looks like this is how it'll end up for now.

And whoever wanted to create an emblem, I suppose you have time, but I'm not sure how long it takes for mods/admins to process that sorta thing. I made a quick one, but if someone wanted to submit one just let me know so we're sending Sterling more than one design.

On a completely different note (more directed towards Revise) I figured out why Degenerate Circuit isn't sided against Yosenju, Kama 1 can just easily bounce it back lol.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I love to join if I had the time

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Was taking a break from my massive amounts of homework, and I realized I've completely ignored this group :c

I'm actually making BAs right now ahahahahaha dnt h8 pls. I dunno what happened, but I realized I really just loved Dante's Inferno so much that I had to make it (I've never actually read it, but I've read a synopsis or twelve). I still have Sylvans, though so heh. Although I tell you, NO one has Rubics to sell. Like... dude.

Anyway, I'm actually down to play in the tourney! I have Devpro though. I'll see if I can download YGOPro soonish, I'll get back to ya'll

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Haha no prob, real life comes before yugioh.

And that's surprising, BA stuff should be pretty easy to find, I've been seeing a lot of Virgils and stuff change hands, although, admittedly not any Rubics lol.

We'd love to have you though for the tournament! You can play BA if you don't have everything for it irl, don't worry about people complaining about meta haha. and I'm not just saying that bc my rouge deck has tested well against ba lol

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I might join or not join it depends how cool the emblem is.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    lol I mean I'd hate for that to be the deciding factor, but this is what I got so far:

Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Again, whoever wants to take a stab at it is more than welcome to.

Years
  • I think the winning emblem should be an ace monster in the winners deck (or a card pic that shows a lot of monsters in the deck you are using) :P

Anyway i think i will be able to join, not 100% sure yet because i might go somewhere till 3rd May, but after that sure.

Last edited:

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Number 35 is my fav <3 I might join, but I can't decide

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • I might take a stab at the emblem, I'm a sprites you see. Maybe if I have time!

Meadow

Years
  • If anyone wants to use my custom field textures for YGOPro, feel free to check out the attachment below. To use 'em, all you need to do is extract the ZIP folder, then copy the folder named "textures" into the root directory of YGOPro, and replace the existing textures folder. Here's what it should look like if done correctly:

Spoiler: Clicky.
    Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

I just thought it'd be pretty interesting if we had a flashy-looking field rather than the boring default, haha.

Anyway, I'm actually down to play in the tourney! I have Devpro though. I'll see if I can download YGOPro soonish, I'll get back to ya'll

HOLY CRAP AM I SEEING THINGS, OR...?

In all seriousness, I'm really glad you can join us, and it's nice to see that you have access to YGOPro now. Even if you're on DevPro, I think you can still go against standard YGOPro users via the Checkmate Server, though I've never tested that out for myself haha. (If not, I still have my own account on DevPro, so...)

_

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Dang, that's a nice field. I've been using a SpellGrounds mat lol bc I'm a scrub. Pretty hypocritical though bc I feel like those who use them irl are tryhards haha

AND IM USING SHADOLLS B SCARED

Spoiler:

Meadow

Years
  • Whoa, I've never seen a mat like that before! Looks pretty classy if you ask me. And OMG your cards look just like the anime! (Well, the dub anyways.) That sounds like something I wouldn't mind having, though I usually have no clue what card I'm looking at unless I see its title first. xD

And oh dear, Shaddolls... =c

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I know you can download the anime pics online somewhere, but I'm not sure if they're up to date (haven't checked in a while tbh), so if I try to play anything past New Challengers the pic'll either be normal, or like a blank gray card. But yeah if I'm using an older deck it's an interesting aesthetic for sure.

Speaking of changes though, do you still have the default music? Or you might not listen to the sound at all when you duel lol.

Meadow

Years
  • Speaking of changes though, do you still have the default music? Or you might not listen to the sound at all when you duel lol.

Ohohoho no, custom music is definitely by far the most important thing to me on YGOPro, haha. I change my custom music about every two months or so depending on the mood, and I always back up previous versions of my YGOPro sound folder in case I wanna recycle old music. What about you?

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I mostly mute the music and sound together, I never found a matching suitable music for it

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm using music from Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies. I've had it for at least a solid half-year, and I want to change it, but it's become so iconic lol.

Back