• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've literally been doing matches against all the (decent) AI decks, and seeing which of my decks has a better win loss record lol.

And with Yeyinde and possibly Quilva, we'd have 6 people! One more week left to enter, let's get to 8 people!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Heck yeah! I'd honestly love it if we had more than 8 people, but hey, we got what we've got. xD

Still haven't decided on my deck though, eheheh.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I could go with my satellarknight for easy cheap wins XD or I think I want to use blackwings

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Time to side all my Light and Shadow Mirrors then lol.

In other news, Konami finally ruled on Igknights, nerfing them right before the CORE release in the OCG. Let's all breathe a sigh of relief that they're not going to be auto tier zero

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Hopefully ingknight doesn't go to auto-tier zero though

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Well I think Konmai's taken a big step towards making sure that doesn't happen. As it stood, they could've easily gone first turn 4-material Rhongomyniad, and second turn Cyber Dragon Infinity.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Cyber dragons are nasty buggers

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Cyber dragons are nasty buggers

Especially when you use them with your opponent's Machines to summon Chimeratech Fortress Dragon. And especially when your opponent overlays their Cyber Dragon Nova into Cyber Dragon Infinity.

Anyway, I tried out Chaos Dragons in Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Generation, and I was impressed by its beatdown power of summoning strong monsters fast. Does anyone here have tips on using Chaos Dragons effectively?

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    But those things liek cybers can be countered with magic cynder or anything banished or destroy as a target.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Especially when you use them with your opponent's Machines to summon Chimeratech Fortress Dragon. And especially when your opponent overlays their Cyber Dragon Nova into Cyber Dragon Infinity.

Anyway, I tried out Chaos Dragons in Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Generation, and I was impressed by its beatdown power of summoning strong monsters fast. Does anyone here have tips on using Chaos Dragons effectively?
    Lol Revise does that all the time to me when he's playing Cybers. -_-

And I'm not too familiar with Chaos Dragons, I know from ygopro the AI plays them with Lightsworns. And some Shaddoll builds used to use Chaos Dragons (at least Collapserpent and Wyverbuster) for Lights for Construct, but I'm not sure if that's the best build at the moment.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I'm still wondering if people still use shadoll or BA (Burning Abyss)? I won't duel with those praticullar decks :c

Meadow

Years
    Lol Revise does that all the time to me when he's playing Cybers. -_-

You forgot to mention one thing: I do that all the time using DNA Surgery, meaning I can use all of your monsters to summon Chimeratech Fortress Dragon! There, secret revealed. xD

As Flushed said, the YGOPro AI has its own Chaos Dragon deck, and I used to play against it all the time. From what I know, you need to have tons of milling power to run through your deck and get any Grave effects and/or summon prerequisites for your boss monsters, so Lightsworns are highly recommended if you want a stable build. However, milling is completely luck-based, and there's next to no recovery if you happen to mill the wrong cards, but the chances of doing so aren't too high (I still consider it a weakness, though).

I'm still wondering if people still use shadoll or BA (Burning Abyss)? I won't duel with those praticullar decks :c

There are definitely still people who run them in real life, but I'm 99% sure that no one in the club uses them, haha. (Or at least, I'd hope not.)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The only mention of meta in this club is Yeyinde saying he might use Satellars. But yeah, no one here really plays meta iirc. Irl? Yeah Shaddoll are getting better, while BA and Qli are seeing less use after April 1st.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Before the ban list, Qi and BA are beast.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't even feel like BA got hit that hard. First turn double Dante isn't too difficult with all the dudes Special Summoning themselves, albeit, they won't get their graveyard effects that turn. If anything, the Tour Guide limit hurts a lot of other decks too.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Well tour guide was the essential key to BA deck and probably fiend-base deck and yeah Dante isn't too hard if player's just spam like crazy

Meadow

Years
    I'll be perfectly honest here: I'm actually scared of facing Satellarknights, haha. I mean, I know Light-Imprisoning Mirror is a thing, but that's only if I draw it out.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I might use satellarknights though. but light-imprison wouldn't much help if Constellar belt is on the field

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    In that case, Flying "C" and Stygian Dirge will have to do lol.

Back