• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    I added you el harriah. lol 2 hours late i always get here two days late. Can we spread some of the love around?

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Here's some codes!. Also, add me so we can battle or trade on TCGO- Elahrairah666

One more thing, If ya pull any EXs or Full Art Trainers I'd love to hear what ya got! :)

JXC-PG6B-WYA-JHH
    G94-WAQR-5UW-SS3
    SU6-6PSH-DJH-FN9
    BJK-S5XD-MEE-KYK
    RL4-FEVP-M95-C86
    PCL-S9XS-RQP-HFL
    I gotz FA Charizard EX on my first Flashfire thanks to you! :) :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    As I don't play the game, online or IRL, and mainly just collect the cards, I have a number of these codes available that have never been used and that I'm offering. In order to prevent multiple people from trying to use these codes, if you wish one or two of these codes, please PM me and let me know. I have 16 in total, so I'm limiting the number of codes I'm offering to 2 per person. More codes will be made available as I get them.

Although not necessary, if you'd like, please let me know what cards you received and how well they worked for you in your games. And if you'd like, I'd be interested in sharing friend codes. Could always do with a few more Safaris in X.

Edit: I have now given away all of my codes. I will post future codes when I buy more packs next Friday. I expect to be picking up 20 more packs, so 20 more codes will be made available.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    Well Alessi if you have any spare codes when you are giving them out I will accept them xD

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    Can someone please PM me some codes, I am a beginner and I only have one horrible ex card thank you

Years
  • EDIT @ zero codes left, sorry

Had eight or so unused codes... from XY or FlashFire.
    PM me as I don't play the TCGO.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I went and splurged on a ridiculous number of Flashfire packs. So, I might as well share a few at a time with you guys. I'll post more once these get used.

NLY-HPP6-VV3-9KJ
    PXM-8BHX-YCS-N8H

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    The above codes were already redeemed by someone else.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Thank you Griffinbane! I redeemed those 2 codes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back