• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    Could I get the GS codes for teaching Dream Eater, Substitute, and Belly Drum? And they are for the GS version under 3.
    EDIT: Nevermind I got it. ;)

Last edited:

Alien

To Far Gone To Recall
    Years
    Thanks a lot for the help, i just have one question though. I tried to put in a long code before and the gssp said that it was too many codes. Any idea what that could mean? are the codes too long to fit?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Just split it up into 2 different codes. Like have 1 code hold the first 10 lines and the second code the next 10 nlines.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    Hi I am new here and I can't seem to find any codes for the new GAMESHARK SP. so can anyone help me out?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    football63tim said:
    Hi I am new here and I can't seem to find any codes for the new GAMESHARK SP. so can anyone help me out?

welcome to Pokemon Community first of all ^_^;

Err... possible to tell us what kind of codes are you looking for? It's easier for the members that way... Sorry that I'm on the Pen2 because my other computer is broken... it's hard to browse through anywhere. Hopefully the toher members can help...

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    Thanx everyone the codes that I am looking for are the digit setup for all the old pokemon_BULBASAUR-CELEBI_

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2005
    The codes that I used were posted on page 5 by darkcharizard guy and they work except he don't have the old pokemon so those are the ones that I need and pynpfan if you have a gameshark sp then there should be a masterball modifier for your pack and you should be able to catch pokemon eaiser

Alien

To Far Gone To Recall
    Years
    No problem ft63. I have a question to anyone who knows. I was looking at the calculator and one of the options is "pokerus". I didn't know what it was so i asked my brother and looked on line and found no answers. Can someone tell me what it is?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Pokerus is a Pokemon virus that helps it (some virus eh?). It doubles the amount of EVs you earn from battling. Like if you were to kill a Shuppet for 1 point of EV, you would get 2 points instead. Every 4 points of EVs add another point to the stat it corresponds to. EG: Your stat is 156 Attack, you earn 4 EVs for Attack, adding another point to the Attack stat, making it 157. There is a max of 255 EVs for each stat, and a maximum of 510 EVs totaled on a single Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back