• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    and what you just did is called "spam"... if a post has nothing to add to the topic and if a post can be summed up to just "I agree" then it's also a SPAM... x_x;

I'm going to start a temporate new sticky about our FAQ update... But I definitely want someone to write a decent guide about how to handle the cheating devices so I can add that into the FAQ.
    OHHHHH!!!... That's spam, I'm sorry, I'll try to check myself more often.

To not make this "SPAM", I'll just like to say... Pokedragonfire, try to update your gs sp.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Okay, I tried updating it, same thing happens as before. I don't know what you mean:
    I don't know what to tell you, but try to find a way to save it, before you start the game. Like try to type a code a new game in.
    Huh, type a code a new game in? Like make up some game, some code and see if those don't get deleted? Okay, tell me if I'm wrong...

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Pokedragonfire said:
    Okay, I tried updating it, same thing happens as before. I don't know what you mean:
    Huh, type a code a new game in? Like make up some game, some code and see if those don't get deleted? Okay, tell me if I'm wrong...
    all right, you start the gs, and the codes are there, right. Click on new game, and type anything, like a, or bds, anything. Then start the game, and it should atomaticly saves the gameshark codes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Since you have GS 1/2, you won't be able to update it with the Gameshark Program. Instead, you have to download the Action replay program and update it through that program instead, to make your GS into an AR.

Dark Pokefire

Banned
    Years
    Poke eggs are bether than your pokemons. JAJAJAJA my magmar is the best pokemon ever seen.
    Im ??????MEXICAN!!!!!!
    I puedo hablar el espa?ol facilmente. pendejos.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Dark Pokefire said:
    Poke eggs are bether than your pokemons. JAJAJAJA my magmar is the best pokemon ever seen.
    Im ??????MEXICAN!!!!!!

means;
    I can speak the Spaniard easily. pendejos

?As? que puede yo, pero sabe que uno cuida!!
    means;
    So can I, but know one cares!!!

Please don't post SPAM!!! It is annoying!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Welcome to Pokemon Community Dark Pokefire.

You're kinda getting off to a bad start with spam. No one was even talking about anyones' Pokemon here.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Dark Pokefire said:
    Im ??????MEXICAN!!!!!!
    Er... please try to stay on topic. Otherwise you're just spamming. o_o (Maybe you posted in the wrong thread by accident? @_@)

Pikachu Fan38

Pikachu Rules
    Years
    Dark Pokefire said:
    Im ??????MEXICAN!!!!!!

Please excuse my little cousin.Even thou I explained all the rules to him
    he still doesnt understand what or what not to post.I,m gonna make sure he doesnt post anymore spam.And sorry for being off topic

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    Since you have GS 1/2, you won't be able to update it with the Gameshark Program. Instead, you have to download the Action replay program and update it through that program instead, to make your GS into an AR.
    He he, maybe I should have bought that AR for $20 instead of the GS for $28 :P Oh well, I thought Gamesharks had better, differnt codes or something then, now I know I am wrong. Where can I download this AR program? What is the site?

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Pokedragonfire said:
    He he, maybe I should have bought that AR for $20 instead of the GS for $28 :P Oh well, I thought Gamesharks had better, differnt codes or something then, now I know I am wrong. Where can I download this AR program? What is the site?
    No same codes, but gamesharks are alot better, belive it or not, gamesharks mess up less, and I had a new Idea, try deleting every single game on the gs. and starting fresh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Pokedragonfire said:

I think HellishShades listed 5 different sites for different countries on page 21. If it's not there, it's in one of the 20's pages.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Why wouldn't she? Seems like AR codes are more common here on PC than GSSP or GS codes to me. Only GSSP codes I know of are those threads with about 386 codes for all Pokemon or items...

Lugia: Use a freaking Pokemon Calculator. There's a link to one somewhere in this thread.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    Why wouldn't she? Seems like AR codes are more common here on PC than GSSP or GS codes to me. Only GSSP codes I know of are those threads with about 386 codes for all Pokemon or items...

Lugia: Use a freaking Pokemon Calculator. There's a link to one somewhere in this thread.
    I don't know, I'm just talking. But she should try what I said first, because what have you got to lose? And if it works, then you don't have to go through the hastle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back