• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    does anybody here has a refight codes ( LATIOS/as) lugiah/ deoxy, kyogre, groundow.

deoxy and mew.

regards

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Zangooser said:
    Thanks for the inf codes, but I tried both links for the software and they dont work on my computer...............
    I don't see why the file I gave you didn't work. It was an installation file that installs the program right off the AR disc itself. And do you mean the software didn't work or the links didn't work?

If the link didn't work, try this one instead. Once the page loads, click on the link "AR GBX Installation Program" to start the download. You'll be downloading a .zip file named ARGBX. Unzip it to get the installation program itself (titled ARGBX120). Then just install.

https://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/index.html

And you can always just go to GameStop and buy a new disk. The one closest to me has plenty of stuff that they buy from people and then sell it again.

sigfried said:
    does some one here have the refigth codes ( lugia, deoxy,latios/latias/mew etc)
    For what game? FR or LG? And what is "refigth"? Do you mean refight? If you want to refight them again, I can't help you with that. All I have are Pokemon Modifiers that'll change what Pokemon you run into in the wild.

Last edited:

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • just do this:
    1. go to https://www.codejunkies.com/
    2. click on euro or usa site (i'm using usa)
    3. at the top, click on the support tab
    4. on the left hand side, you will see a downloads section
    5. click on "GBA PC Link software for GBA Action Replay owners"
    6. it will then ask you where to download the file and follow the standard downloading process

i don't know why you couldn't get Simon's way to work, but this is a foolproof way to get it to work from the official site itself. hope this helps.

Years
  • yeah sure but putting it like this this might need a whole page. ok i'll tell you go to https://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html
    1. choose the version of game you want the code for.
    2.put in your name gender and id
    3.choose your pokemon, gender,shiny,level what game met on,where met,nature and all that stuff.
    4.then choose the power of secret powers power and the level the pokemon will appear at.
    5.choose any moves you like! like... pikachu with surf, charizard with curse or eevee with shock wave (my personal fave!)
    6.choose its competion stats and how many ribbons it has.
    7.finally this is killing my fingers! choose its speccial ribbons if any.

your welcome!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    From what I've read on GSCentral, Codebreaker, Xploder, and Gameshark use a similar code format. So the CB/GSv3+ option might work.

deoxts

your mom went to college
    Years
  • here are the codes for action replay
    (M)aster code:
    D8BAE4D9 4864DCE5
    A86CDBA5 19BA49B3
    A57E2EDE A5AFF3E4
    1C7B3231 B494738C
    Faraway Island (Mew):
    82CBD483 7B9D8E0B
    When you are at Faraway Isle (go through any door to get there), turn off the Action Replay. Go into the woods and you will see Mew. You must press A when standing next to him in the grass. Note: His tail will be sticking up.
    Rare Candies In PC:
    BFF956FA 2F9EC50D
    Southern Island:
    7703F025 00394020
    At the Southern Islands you find Latias or Latios and you find out their gender .
    Birth Island:
    4A99A22B 58284D2D
    At Birth Island you find Deoxys. When you get to Birth Island you must solve a problem with a triangle.
    Navel Rock:
    842CB8A9 7F8B0149
    At Navel Rock you find Ho-oh and Lugio.
    Note: To teleport to a new location, walk through a door. Once you arrive, turn off the Action Replay so you do not teleport again. When done, go to the boat and talk to the man. He will say "Do you want to return to Lilycove or Slateport".
    All Pokeballs:
    085938BB 99FF313D
    2DAFD739 5D796510

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back