• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    I have more Action Replay Codes:

All Berries (Hold L+R from the start till you save the game or the game will freeze)

B6C5368A
    08BE8FF4
    7B2D97D2
    4612821C
    ED017EA0
    621C812D

Southern Island Enabler (Eon Ticket Needed)

181690CB
    4E53CB05

Far Away and Birth Island Enabler (Old Sea Map and Mysticticket Needed)

653C743B
    4B626426

Navel Rock Enabler (Auroraticket Needed)

C90A016B
    21B6C32D

Fast Egg Hatch

59F192DC
    2D906781

Lv. 80 Gold Pokeblock with all stats balanced

78EB5ACA
    41AC86D9
    6F7E2414
    D188C31A

Years
    pikaroks444 they worked for me and the lv: 80 pokeblock with all stats balanced won me the master rank with my poochyena thanks! *gives rep*

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2007
    hi how do u add a thread i need to ask a question as in how do u tell wath vertion of Action Replay u have coz i cant seem to find the pokemon i ha :confused: ve entered codes for
    thanks

Last edited:

Steven Hughes

Bandit
    Years
    super_latios said:
    do you know the wild pokemon are shiny code for AR Max? please!!!

For emerald it is :
    A2A4317B 9817FF81
    093ECE84 CE99DAF5
    9045E027 05EA1143
    A6A74710 82BD7E29

(not sure if this is the one my friend used or not)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    eevee_lady: Did you save with the code on? If you did, you'll probably have a hard time fixing this.

Anyway, try loading it up with the code on. Turn the AR off using the switch in the corner. Save and reload to see if it's gone. If not, repeat, but this time load with the AR with no codes on.

If that doesn't work, then I have no idea what to do. Try entering a house? That usually automatically dismounts you from the bike.

mugsnoob: The codes are probably wrong or don't work at all.

Years
    i fixed it! i got rid of the code reloaded the game and i could ride my bike again, now i'm just putting the code back in. thanks anyway simon.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    Hi, I been searching on quite a few websites and this is the only one with great cheats, would it be possible for someone to give me these codes for PKMN Ruby (PAL):

Shiny pokemon

and

Walk Through Walls

Thanks!!!

chadybones95

PeNGuINs ArE cOmInG! RUN AWAY!
    Years
    it doesnt work.... does anyone else know the wild pokemon are shiny for AR Max? i dont know what version but its the version that can have Nintendo DS game codes and GBA codes?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    Ok, does ANYONE have the following codes (That actually work) for VBA:

Shiny Pokemon
    Catch Any In The Wild
    Full Pokedex (Seen and/or Caught All)
    Codes to get to the Islands (the ones with Mew and Lugia and Deoxys)

I already have a patch to catch all but i can't find them all. Please help. Thank You.

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Are there any Action Replay or Gameshark SP codes that activate any Pokemon News events like the Lilycove Department Store Clearout or the Berry Master appearence?

xaltedcatalyst

Xalted Catalyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Codes

godzillasoaker65 said:
    I guess this will help.Action replay codes. That site has AR codes for Ruby, Sapphire, Fire red, Leaf green, and Emerald. That should help most people out with their action replays, and has almost every code. I also sugjest people who are using codes, stop. It takes the fun, and chalenge out of the game. I only have one, because my freinds give me money to do stuff on their games, and say I can use my AR. Just a sugjestion, though. As for my little buisness, don't try it I've only gotten $25 in a year. :confused:

Well, most people use the code try to beat the game, but there are other uses that would help in a way that is not cheating. Such as pokemon modifier code can help to train EVs. I think Gameshark and Action Replay is more of a tool than a cheat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back