• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasuki

Spoons Aren't Overrated!
    Years
    There is one cheat pokemon that nobody wants..really..which is..the Missing O'!It's been deleting pokemon games ever since.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2005
    Hi! Does anyone have the Action Replay MAX GBA codes for Pokemon Ruby (PAL Version). The codes i need are to get a:
    Celebi, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh.

Any codes from my list appreciated,

mess.poke

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
    Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I'm looking for codes that will change only the IVs on the lead pokemon in your party for Action Replay V3 (can be for FireRed/LeafGreen/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    RedMoogleXIII said:
    I'm looking for codes that will change only the IVs on the lead pokemon in your party for Action Replay V3 (can be for FireRed/LeafGreen/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
    What are IVs? I've never heard of them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2006
    Just wondering, is there a code for a pokerus on Emerald? Preferably on Gameshark, Action Replay, or Codebreaker?

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
    Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    PikaRoks444 said:
    What are IVs? I've never heard of them.

IV stand for Individual Values. THey;re like you pokemons genes thatdetermine how high a stat can go
    Values range from 0 to 31 in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red and Leaf Green.

THe higher the IV, the higher the stat can reach

There are IVs for HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed. Each of these can range from 0-31.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    SRV said:
    Pokemon Leaf Green Mastercode:
    ------------------------------

00000554 000A
    1003DAE6 0007
    ---------------

Warp to Birth Island

82031DBC 3A02
    ---------------

Try that.
    Guys..no such code seems to be workign for me..when i eneterthose codes..it displays the message that code seems to be for other game..it might not work properly..then i enter teh warp code and nothing hapeens...Not even the warp codes from the first post although i have used soem other codes for obtaining a dratini.

jayru

JAYRU
    Years
    HELP any one!!!!

I got a emulator pokemonsapphirein my PC!I need codes of any kind to catch all pokemon! Pls send me some in this email address [email protected]! pls. kindly pass this message to anyone who can help me plsplspls!!!!

Rioku

Inuyasha pwns
    Years
    umm can i please have the code for all shineys for AR MAX and one that works please? I've tried the other one and it doesn't work and i've put it in right because i tried it like 5 times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back