• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    To Hollietree... I'v used the codes in my VBA, u know, the pokemons of sapphire and ruby, the first code gets me Houndoom, the second hangs my game, the third gets me that big black circle with a question mark... any advice?

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
    Years
    I tried it for every code. Game shark, Cheats, Codes, CBA, and all the other ones. I have Pokemon Emerald (U) but it says that I have to put a : between the x and y and I did that. Tho it still didn't work. By the way, I'm using VisualBoy Advaance on the CPU.

Years
    Ehm, sry guys but im new and im not rly sure, but when u wonna 2 cheat in pokemon (my version emerald) u need gameshark?! Theres no other way? Becouse i heard many times, its ruining ur game...

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2020
    Are there any codes that give you the mystry event stuff so you can give it to someone else through mystry events on AR v3 or gameshark sp

Years
    Is ther a wild pokemon modifier code that works like the action replay.
    Example: 01F5xxB3 kind of thing? Not the whole double string of all different hex-values like 5982FE34 1ADA4688 for each individual pokemon.
    (NOTE: Those were not actual codes. I just put those down so it'd help tell the difference between them.)

dragonscar

The Night Will Fall To Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2006
    gameshark code for shiny everywhere

hello fans of pokemon.I,dragonscar,have found a code that allows you to have shinys appear everywhere you go(except shuckle and feebas,they won't be shiny)

gameshark

Must be on
    00006fa7000a
    1006af880007

use this cheat with the shiny cheat
    00006fa7000a
    1006af880007 (i know it's the same as the Must be on code but it works)

shiny cheat
    83007ce40021
    83007ce60300
    53000020000f
    1860c0460148
    0047905d0003
    177co6080000

Years
    Is ther a wild pokemon modifier code that works like the action replay.
    Example: 01F5xxB3 kind of thing? Not the whole double string of all different hex-values like 5982FE34 1ADA4688 for each individual pokemon.
    (NOTE: Those are not actual codes, just there to help understand what I mean.)

dragonscar

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2006
    __________________________________________________ __

any codes for shinies?gameshark sp codes are what I need OH! and any other gameshark sp codes would be nice (leafgreen)

KingBry Lord of Mews

Pokemon Daycare Teacher
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2006
    Feel free to call me an idiot, but I need help!

If you have a Action Replay DUO, (the one for GBA and DS) and you are having trouble with the encounter codes for Ruby, try using Emerald... the codelist for emerald at gamefaqs have two sets of codes, and second set work on the DUO.

Apparently, the reason is that the DUO only lets you have one set of "ROM Patch Codes" on at once.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    Hmm... I don't know what AR version I'm using. All I know is that it's an AR Max for the GBA/DS. Anyways, when I try and play the game after entering the codes, the screen goes white and makes a repeating noise that is a mix between a beep and a buzz.

But despite this problem, does anybody know shiny codes for FR, and does anybody know how to find out what version I have?

x.x I feel so... stupid.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I need the Any TM/HM code for the Action Replay for Ruby and Saphire. (This code lets ANY pokemon learn ANY tm/hm! Comes in pretty good handy :D )

dragonscar

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2006
    you can't get celebi

if you want to get celebi and you have a gameshark sp then use this code
    (he appears everywhere in the wild)

(M)must be on
    92FE72CAEE82
    88BC39D73E27
    O42BEA5AB77F

CELEBI