• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

azerty

i want my pearl.. 27 july....
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    do you guys have a code for shiny pokemon for XPLODER
    (im not gonna use it in the shiny hunters club)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2006
    i need help in my US FR. ware the key items are there are pokeballs and tms replacing the key items. i dont have the vs seeker anymore and other stuff. does anybody have a way to fix it. also for some reason the game went back before u give the saphire to bills friend and ur able to trade with ruby and saphire and before u help lorilei in icicle cave in island 4. so now i cant go to battle the elite for so i need a way to fix this. are there any codes to fix this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2006
    I've lost my Wailmer Pail...and my bike.

I put some codes into my Action Replay for Pokemon Emerald. And now I've lost most of my Key Items. This is fine, but I'd really like to have my Wailmer Pail and my bike again. Does anybody have a code for either of these?

control

Level 10 Nasto
    Years
    Is there a full list of working Gameshark GBA codes that work on Emerald and don't just do nothing (like the SP ones do)? I did find a few working ones on a particular website but they didn't have codes for any 3rd generation pokemon. I used the code they said could get Celebi, and it worked genuinely and I found a real Celebi in the grass on Route 101 as a result. The codes looked just like the GBA-SP codes, but they worked perfectly. When I tried any codes from other websites, they had no effect. I was looking for the code that would make Seedot come out on Route 102 because it hasn't come out there at all. In Emerald, me finding Seedot on Route 102 is a lot rarer than finding a female Skitty in the Whismur-infested route next to Rustboro (which I have done 3 times).

Years
    I bought the most recent action replay for GBA (also has a port for DS) and tried some codes out on my Fire Red game. The infinite money code, the buy anything 1$ code, and a few other ones. I lost everythign in my TM/HM case and Berry pouch, and all of my items maxed out. None of the codes i was using was to effect my bag in any way, so I activated the DMA disabler and tried again and it still happend. Anyone give me insight as to what I'm supposed to do and what went wrong?

Splash

I think I'm pretty much in the same situation as Tetsu. I've been playing Fire Red on my DS, and I tried Pro Action Replay MAX (GBA/DS) with it, but none of the codes I've found have worked so far. I think they need a new set of codes or something (which I find rather strange since the GBA/SP codes work fine with Emerald). I'm particularly interested in buying PP Max, Lum berries, TMs and pokeballs. Would anybody be able to help out? ^^;

Years
    Isn't this funny. It's been 5 days (4 for Splash) since I posted. Obviously there is no code to help with this. Go figure. I hate AR with a strong passion. There are no stores in any of the surounding counties that still sell Gameshark, not even GameStop or Best Buy.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    auralaur said:
    I put some codes into my Action Replay for Pokemon Emerald. And now I've lost most of my Key Items. This is fine, but I'd really like to have my Wailmer Pail and my bike again. Does anybody have a code for either of these?
    If you look on Page 3 of this topic, you'll see codes that put items into your PC. I suggest withdrawing whatever is important before using the codes; because the items will start to replicate themselves every time you try to fruitlessly withdarw them all, and create a big mess. Then you should use the "Empty PC" code to rectify this and get your PC back to normal.

I know for a fact that these codes are safe, because I used them on my Emerald yesterday to get all of the Tickets and Charts (sans Eon Ticket because I have the actual E-Card and E-Reader, but whatever) and it worked just fine. I had to clear out my PC after as well. It doesn't help at all if you try to turn the code off before withdrawing the item; it replicates itself anyway.

I did not run into this problem with putting Heart Scales in the PC on my test runs using the ROM. So I think it's just a problem with Key Items.

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    does anyone know if there is a gameshark code on emerald where you can change a pokemon's color. like not shiny but any color? like cause i wanna make a white charizard with blue flames.

Bry

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    I suppose I have to ask about this really since Google hasn't thrown up anything helpful.

Basically since rs-codes.nm.ru Doesn't seem to work anymore (I only get a 404 error and I have no idea how long its been like that) and likewise for the links I've seen on gfaqs, is there anywhere I could still get this cheat generator?

I've looked at the one on the actual pokemonpalace site and it only seems to produce VBA codes that cause the game to lock up if they are used on a real GBA and game, if there is a trick I'd love to know.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    I am trying to get the Enabler codes for Naval Rock and Birth/Faraway Islands (ActionReplay) to work. However, I've run into some serious issues.

The first thing I did to make this whole schpeal work was to get the tickets themselves. Using the "make ___ appear in your box!" cheats (as seen on Page 3 of this topic) with all of the tickets, I withdrew one of each and then cleared the rest of them out of my PC (with the cheat also on Page 3 of this topic). So then, I tried to enter the Enabler codes as seen on Page 7 on this topic; they don't work at all. I even tested them on my friend's game, and he's beaten the Elite 4 and also let me get the tickets on his. But sadly, no cigar. I have entered the correct DMA Disabler code (as seen several times in this topic) as well as the correct (m) code (it worked with the other cheats o.O). So, what am I doing wrong? Remember, I'm using Action Replay (I am not sure of the version; it is a sort of clearish-white device with a big red emblem on it that says Action Replay), and I've double-checked the codes for Naval Rock Enabler, Birth/Faraway Islands enabler, (m), and DMA Disabler. I've even tried entering the different Enabler codes seperately, and it doesn't help.

Oh, and DMC, something tells me that your request is impossible. You can't really do a proper palette swap on a GBA game due to how the images are stored (as notations of how each pixel is colored, and if it's even colored or if it's transparent) so you would have to find a Gameshark code that would make it see the entire sprite of Charizard, front and back, differently. Not only would this take FOREVER, but it probably wouldn't even work. And it's hardly worth it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2006
    I've looked through quite a few pages already and can't seem to find this...
    I used a bad code that filled up my Key Items bag area with a bunch of pokeballs. Is there any code around to clear that out or replace them? I've tried just selling them or putting them in the PC, but they never go away. =/

[edit] Ended up finding a code to use that I could just put anything in my normal bag. Looks like I'll have to do this for all key items from now on. x_x

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back