• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm assuming you're talking about the Pokemon Calculator. Glock posted a post somewhere but it just had SOME code values serperated out. And most of them were just for items and attacks, so not really creating anything.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    i no bout the calc, mayb i'm just reading things that r'nt there. mayb i'm schitzofranic. who knows, i just heard people saying just make ur own code. i had mono (yes, i got it and it was HORRIBLE) and have been gone for a while, gimme some slack.

Last edited:

regimew

Houndoom master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    My ruby version has the worst glitch ever.After i used ar,Whenever i accsessed my pokeballs the screen froze and turned green and in the corner it said no.Does any body know how to get rid of this without starting a new game?

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    This happened to me a lot of times! It is possible to clean it out! The only thing that you can do is never use the Pokeballs again and then after a while, it may go away. That happened to me a about 10 times. If it doesn't go away, you can trade all of your Pokemon into a different Ruby or Sapphire from your glitched up Ruby and the start new game in it and trade the Pokemon back. The won't have the virus! If you don't have another Ruby or Sapphire, you have no choice but to restart.

EDIT: When it gets glitchy, are there any weirdo symbols? If there are, I know the problem. You turned on more than 10 codes on your Action Replay. You can only turn on less than 5 codes at a time. Once you use an Action Replay on your game, You must check for any glitches before saving your game. To clean this problem, you must turn on all of the Item Codes in your AR and check if it is cleaned. If not, your game is ruined forever.

The bad thing is that AR can glitch your game. Unless you have PAR (Pro Action Replay), that glitch can be fixed. But for now, if my ideas did not work, I'm not sure that you can clean the glirch out. Try my ideas and tell me how things turn out! :)

EDIT: That is not the worst glitch! The worst glitch is when you take a step and the game freezes which once happened to me! I had to start new game. With your glitch, if your that not that serious, you can simply ignore it. It wont spread. I have one question to ask you. What type of codes did you turn on when that glitch happened? Maybe if you tell me, I may have a solution to your glitch problem! Thank You :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2004
    is there a gameshark SP code to make mirage island appear all the time?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chris and RegiMew: I beleive AR and PAR is the same thing. You may've simply entered in a code incorrectly. Entering a single digit incorrectly may cause some damages to your game. It's always repairable though. Just save the game with ALL codes off (if you want, save it without the AR in the GBA/SP), put the AR in, fix the code, then see if it works then. Just because a code works doesn't mean every dingle digit you put in is correct.

MissingnoPokemon: They let out 5.4? I never knew that. I haven't even touched my AR for months. I wouldn't rely on codes made by the company that made the cheating device. I find that codes created by other people work much better and take up less space. Go to https://www.freewebs.com/chaospokedemon and click on the Action Replay Codes section. Download the codes you want, import them into your AR computer program, connect your AR to the computer, and send the codes into your AR. I'm assuming you know how to do all this since you've updated your AR before. And the codes work, but the (M) codes aren't turned on because there are 2, one for Ruby and another for Sapphire. Choose the (M) code that matches your game and cheat away.

Robert: No idea.

cr1t1c88

Pokemon Sniper
    Years
    • Age 35
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    Move modifier GSSP Codes

Hi,

Does anyone know codes for modifying attacks that work? I need the list and steps on how to do it. Cuz i need to teach my team some moves they dont have... Plz make sure they work. Tnkx :D

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    cr1t1c88: What cheating device do you have?

demonchaos916: My PAR and AR are a bit different for how I know it. I had them for a long time and now they are both broken. I don't really care 'cause I already got everything I want. My PAR has codes like the Walk-Through-Walls and The Shiny Pokemon Code. It has been preloaded with thoes types of codes but not AR. My AR is actually worse than PAR but they are both already broken so it doesn't really matter to me about them from now on! :P

EDIT: PS: Who is Robert???

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Robert is just the name of a member who posted here ^_^;
    Well there's codes to everything... just that not all the codes are discovered yet. Isn't it easier to just make your Pokemon a Mirage Pokemon instead?

And asking a question for another new member... (boy is PC growing fast)

Can I use a gameshark code on my pc (for pokemon ruby)?

and IF I can, how do I do it?

I have tried once..but It wouldnt work..

can you help me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    When it comes to questions, I hate it when I have to spend 10 minutes interpreting what they say.

I'm assuming this has to do with cheating through the use of emulators. If you are using Visual GBA, click Cheats>Cheat List>Gameshark>Enter in the code. The Gameshark button accepts any kind of code, AR, GSA, GSSP, CB, etc. Just enter in the code. Enter it in correctly. Then just click the "OK" button.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Simple. Use the Calculator. If yuo're new to the Calculator, it only takes about 3-5 attempts to make it work. Seems to be the average for people new to the thing. But once you get it to work, enjoy your army of super Pokemon.

regimew

Houndoom master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    Yeah, but in another friends ar we turned on 171 codes and this didnt happen.Oh well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Use the Calculator. It's much easier and you're Pokemon will get not only EXP, but also a lot of stats, items, etc. Super Pokemon I like to call them. Like Mewtwo's clones, only they don't cry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back