• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Either run around killing Pokemon with Linoones for about an hour or use codes. I only know the code for Action Replay so if you need it for GSSP, someone else is going to have to tell you that. You could also check the Pokemon Palace Network in their code section. There's a link to the PPN in the banner at the top of the page.

Here's the code for Action Replay.

1D29D55E 5753740C

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Click the MSN button under where it says how many posts I have.

regimew

Houndoom master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    Super bad egg

I made a super bad egg. it's my own little creation.It had HP was lv.45 and when you gave it a rare candy it went to level 100 an it had stats like ?6.When you linked up you coudn't turn the gba off.It's attacks were auora beam,flamethrower,fire punch, and doom desire. You couldnt look at its summary.But you could battle with her(yes,it had a gender).It was supposed to be a charmander.But(sob) I released it.I had 4 too.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
  • ur lucky, every time i try to do nething to a bad egg it screws up my game. Good thing u released it, ur game was probably on the brink of destruction.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • When you have a Bad Egg, you should overwrite it with the code for another Pok?mon. For example, put the Bad Egg in Box #1 Position #1, then use a code to create a proper Pok?mon in that spot. This way, you get rid of the Bad Egg and you don't mess up your game.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Does Anyone Know If Theres A Baby Groudon Or Baby Kyogre Gameshark Code?
    Oh Yeah And Its A Real Gameshark(The 8-Digit Type)...
    If So PM Me Please!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    Yet another Gameshark SP code question... Does anyone know a move modifier w/ move list code for Ruby? Did a search and found codes on page 9 I think, but they didn't work for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet said:
    Does Anyone Know If Theres A Baby Groudon Or Baby Kyogre Gameshark Code?
    Oh Yeah And Its A Real Gameshark(The 8-Digit Type)...
    If So PM Me Please!!!

There is no such thing as a Baby Groudon or Kyogre...they're legendary Pokemon which mean somehow they've been sterilized.

Years
  • Wynaut said:
    :cheeky: :cheeky: Lots of people wanted jirachi and deoxys, well these two gameshark codes worked for me..

Jirachi:

82FBD860AE242721

313D2BCE9004E149

FBC061A9072FC320

Deoxys:

82FBD860AE242721

313D2BCE9004E149

8C5DE8C8A33E9D88

And the Master Codes

Ruby:

9E6AC862823AB7A8

46B7D9E4A709E9E1

Sapphire:

9E6AC862823AB7A8

8365F8FA817CF3E9

:D Enjoy

Oke,How do I enter the "Master Codes" for GS on my SP?.They are way to long to just put in all at once,or do I put in on like 9E6AC862823AB7A8,then as a 2ed code put in 8365F8FA817CF3E9.Do I need to put in these codes so I can use the other codes?....

~Mike~

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Those codes listed above are in XXXXXXXX YYYYYYY format which is for the GSA and AR cheating devices. They won't work on your GSSP which uses the XXXXXXXX YYYY format.

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
  • the number of questions for codes would be less if people used the AR crypt. Basically, instead of posting and waiting for people to repond to ur post, u can type in an AR code and press a button to convert it to a format to fit ur GSA!!! (just an example, it can connvert GSA, AR, and PAR v.3.3 codes; i'm still workin on codebreaker/VBA codes, it has something to do with RAW codes). Look for link and instructions in my sig (in a few minutes when i get it up).

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    The thing doesn't convert AR/GSA to GSSP...it's quiet useless until then. Anyone with a GSA would be able to use more decent codes if they jsut upgraded into AR.

i'm still workin on codebreaker/VBA codes, it has something to do with RAW codes).
    You're making it sound like YOUR the one who made the program...and I don't think you did...

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Mew9:

To my knowledge, AR Crypt cannot change codes from AR v3 to GSA/AR v1/2. It can only go from v1/2 to v3. There are many different types of codes, and you have to set the proper options for those codes to be converted properly.

demonchaos916:

I think Mew9 meant that he was working on figuring out how to convert raw code to AR v3; not that he was writing the program. Kenobi and Parasyte are the authors of AR Crypt.

trap-door57:

When entering codes into your AR (I assume you meant that you have an Action Replay v3 and a GameBoy SP), do the following:

> Select "MANAGEMENT" in the main menu.
    > Add the game to which you want to add codes (if it isn't already created), using the "ADD/EDIT GAME" button.
    > Select "ADD/EDIT CODE."
    > Select the game to which you wish to add codes.
    > Select "ADD NEW CODE."
    > Enter the name of the code using the on-screen keyboard. Then, press "done" on the keyboard (it's where the "Enter" key would be on a PC keyboard).
    > Continuously enter the numbers and letters of the code you are entering. For example, if you are entering the Deoxys code you posted, enter the code like so: 82FBD860AE242721313D2BCE9004E1498C5DE8C8A33E9D88. The AR software will automatically put in line breaks between each 8 character snippet of code.
    > Then, simply press "done."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back