• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Codec's Art (Fakemon)

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
  • New Fakemon
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

Frydai Evolution - Fritash

Space Ranger
    Fritash looks like a red thing peaking out of a rock you should give it more of a face. Space looks fine but the eyes are two far apart
    EDIT:oh thats a trainer

Last edited:

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • You shouldn't bump your thread again without content...

Fritash is just like Frydai; I really can't tell what it's supposed to be. It might be good, it might be bad.. but it's hard to say, since I have no frame of reference. Actually, looking closely, there ARE two things I can say about it. First of all, the top of the sprite is too angular. It'd look better rounded... I think? Is it supposed to be round up there? If it's supposed to be angular, like a rock or crystal, then you need to make that whole area look the part. The other thing is color depth... There aren't enough colors to properly shade with, making the sprite look too simple.

I.. don't really have anything to say about your Space Ranger. You should really focus more on spriting than what people think about your sprites. Sure, care about how other people see my sprites, but it's not a big factor in why or how I make them.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Update
    ----------
    New Additions-
    - Son of Ash/Misty, Little Timmy
    - My New Elemental Curse Hero
    - Squirtle Repose
    -----------------------
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

Codec's Art (Fakemon)
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Codec... I have to tell you that I really need the Giovanni relaxing OW for Turquoise.
    If you are willing to let me use it, God shall bless you I will credit you.
    If you don't know Turquoise, you can see it in the Progressing Hacks (may be a few pages behind)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • i'm not too good at giving critism but ive been looking at this thread since it was made because i'm intrested in fakemon and i must say you are improving bit by bit and soon i hope to see some fakes of yours in hacks/games sometime soon ;).

your OW's are good not that i have any expirience in that but o well there good.

your reposes are good i like them nothing wrong with them i can see except the fist one the New Elemental Curse Hero is a tad too dark

Fakes: your shading is great but maybe make some of your fakes could have some unique things on them they look a little plain for example :
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)
    there could be a skull as a head or something to make it a bit more unique :?

sadly your trainer sprites need a lot of improvement no offense they look a little like a blobs ;) maybe look around for some Tut and maybe take faetures of other sprites then you can see where the features go on the body and stuff :)

i hope my critism helped :P

good luck with the rest of your sprites

~kian

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Codec... I have to tell you that I really need the Giovanni relaxing OW for Turquoise.
    If you are willing to let me use it, God shall bless you I will credit you.
    If you don't know Turquoise, you can see it in the Progressing Hacks (may be a few pages behind)
    Awesome pal -- i cant beleive someone wants to use a sprite of mine.
    Ofcourse you can use it with credit ^_^

i'm not too good at giving critism but ive been looking at this thread since it was made because i'm intrested in fakemon and i must say you are improving bit by bit and soon i hope to see some fakes of yours in hacks/games sometime soon ;).

your OW's are good not that i have any expirience in that but o well there good.

your reposes are good i like them nothing wrong with them i can see except the fist one the New Elemental Curse Hero is a tad too dark

Fakes: your shading is great but maybe make some of your fakes could have some unique things on them they look a little plain for example :
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)
    there could be a skull as a head or something to make it a bit more unique :?

sadly your trainer sprites need a lot of improvement no offense they look a little like a blobs ;) maybe look around for some Tut and maybe take faetures of other sprites then you can see where the features go on the body and stuff :)

i hope my critism helped :P

good luck with the rest of your sprites

~kian
    Thanks

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • still they are pretty cool but i will learn spriting soon and then i will fakemon that are the fusion of pokemons and digimons i bet they will be coooooooool

Back