• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, sweet! Nice thread.

My favorite type is electric. May I have a Pichu as my partner?
    Glad you like it! Ah, we just made a little change so that there is no more list. Electric is a fun type! I always want an electric mon on my teams in the games. Is your favorite pokémon Pichu or one of its evolutions?

Hi, Yes I just started playing Pokemon Go 5 days ago and I also have a Jigglypuff. I am hoping to catch a Pikachu soon.
    Hi! I saw a Pikachu nearby but didn't manage to find it ;; So sad. I hope I'll find it again... Kind of wish I had known about that way to start your game so that you can get Pikachu as a starter o:

I used Togepi in Diamond. I was absolutely thrilled when I found out it knew Metronome. Though it became one of my favorite when I used it's evolution Togetic. Those were some fun times. I absolutely dreaded when I made it evolved into Togekiss. It didn't feel like the same pokemon at that point.
    I quite like Togekiss actually! It's very cute c: Not a too big fan of Togetic, I always felt like it wasn't quite a "finished" pokémon, so it was nice when it finally got an additional evo.

Since I am a swimmer and love the water you guessed it my favorite type of Pokemon are Water Pokemon.
    Welcome! Water pokémon are great, there are so many different ones. Which one is your absolute favorite?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Hello all, I am Fallon758, and my favorite type is the Fire type, and my favorite pokemon is Charizard.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Today should be a great day. I am going to purchase some more Pokeballs since I ran out and than I get to spend the entire day and also a dinner at Texas Roadhouse with my boyfriend. I will also most likely get him to go outside on this hot day for a little bit to try and catch a few Pokemon even though he isn't into Pokemon(I know, I know).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Water Pokemon sure fit my personality since I'm in the water most of the time. :)
    Oh, how come? You swim a lot or live on a boat or something? (8

Hello all, I am Fallon758, and my favorite type is the Fire type, and my favorite pokemon is Charizard.
    Welcome, Fallon! Charmeleon and Charmander are some of my favs, so I can relate <333 Are you also playing Pokémon Go?

Today should be a great day. I am going to purchase some more Pokeballs since I ran out and than I get to spend the entire day and also a dinner at Texas Roadhouse with my boyfriend. I will also most likely get him to go outside on this hot day for a little bit to try and catch a few Pokemon even though he isn't into Pokemon(I know, I know).
    I have over 100 pokéballs, because I pass by so many pokéstops on my way to work haha.

Oh wow he isn't?? I guess my ex wasn't either actually. Boring haha!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016

Welcome, Fallon! Charmeleon and Charmander are some of my favs, so I can relate <333 Are you also playing Pokémon Go?

I have over 100 pokéballs, because I pass by so many pokéstops on my way to work haha.

I am a swimmer and have been swimming competitively on a team since I was 7. I also am on my high school swim team. I am also a Lifeguard this Summer. So I am around water all the time.

CyborgHD

Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Ah, we just made a little change so that there is no more list. Electric is a fun type! I always want an electric mon on my teams in the games. Is your favorite pok?mon Pichu or one of its evolutions?

My favorite is actually Pikachu, haha. Darn, too late then.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016

Welcome, Fallon! Charmeleon and Charmander are some of my favs, so I can relate <333 Are you also playing Pok?mon Go?

I have over 100 pok?balls, because I pass by so many pok?stops on my way to work haha.

Nope he isn't.I put up with him anyway. Ha Ha. He does have many other great qualities though. I wish I passed a lot of pokestops, but I don't. I kind of live out in the boondocks. I did purchase $4.99 worth of Pokecoins and got 100 Pokeballs with that so I am good now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's cool, Splishy! I can only swim well enough to keep myself afloat in the water XD

Pikachu is <3 I have an alternate account here on PC named Pikachu (;

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    That's cool, Splishy! I can only swim well enough to keep myself afloat in the water XD

Pikachu is <3 I have an alternate account here on PC named Pikachu (;
    Well staying afloat is the most important thing. :) You just have to practice your stroke.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016

Not as much as I'd like to, mostly because my sleep schedule is totally messed up so I only have about 6 hours of daylight each day, plus I'm a bit of a lazy guy. I just finally reached lv.5 today, and I've had the game since two days after it came out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    My Pokemon Go goal for today is to try and catch 5 new Pokemon so I can reach a total of 50 caught. We shall see.

Years
    Hello everybody :]

My favorit type is Ghost :D Favorite Pkmn is more difficult... When it's about the design I'd say Pumpkaboo. It must be fun to run into a halloween pumpkin :P
    But if I gotta fight with a ghost type I'll go with Chandelure.

Years
    Hello everybody :]

My favorit type is Ghost :D Favorite Pkmn is more difficult... When it's about the design I'd say Pumpkaboo. It must be fun to run into a halloween pumpkin :P
    But if I gotta fight with a ghost type I'll go with Chandelure.

Hey! Welcome aboard. I like Pumpkaboo and the Chandelure line too.

Years
    Hi! My real name is garghalina donal.i like dragon type and salamance is my favourite pokemon because everybody know that dragon type are powerfull,rare and handsome:-*

Nice to meet you Garghalina! I can understand the appeal of Dragon-types with their rarity and badassery and power and well, other cool stuff. I do wonder what you think about Drampa, the new Dragon-type revealed recently for Pokemon Sun & Moon?

Years
    Glad you like it! Ah, we just made a little change so that there is no more list. Electric is a fun type! I always want an electric mon on my teams in the games. Is your favorite pokémon Pichu or one of its evolutions? Electric pokemon are cool i also have a electric pokemon in my party in every game

Hi! I saw a Pikachu nearby but didn't manage to find it ;; So sad. I hope I'll find it again... Kind of wish I had known about that way to start your game so that you can get Pikachu as a starter o:

I quite like Togekiss actually! It's very cute c: Not a too big fan of Togetic, I always felt like it wasn't quite a "finished" pokémon, so it was nice when it finally got an additional evo.

Welcome! Water pokémon are great, there are so many different ones. Which one is your absolute favorite?

Nice to meet you Garghalina! I can understand the appeal of Dragon-types with their rarity and badassery and power and well, other cool stuff. I do wonder what you think about Drampa, the new Dragon-type revealed recently for Pokemon Sun & Moon?
    i like drampa but as not as mega charizard X what do you guys think

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i like drampa but as not as mega charizard X what do you guys think
    I like Drampa a lot! It's so weirdly cute somehow haha.

Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Never liked Charizard X much tbh. Y Mega is much sleeker and I prefer that design d: Pity, X was cool with the Dragon typing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back