• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You've been gone for a bit... another adventure I guess? And yeah we've been keeping new guys company while you were away as well.
    :senpai: yea it was a wonderful adventure, but life goes on. I'm sad that the nights will start getting longer again now mostly. The most beautiful thing about living in the north might be that the nights and darkness is almost inexistant in the summertime. I love it so.

Welcome back, rika! ^-^
    Thank you! How are you doing~?

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • Oh wow, I never posted in here before.
    Then again, I did forget I had an account here and only recently come back.

My favorite type is water, but my favorite pokemon is actually Armaldo. So I'll go with Rock and pick Anorith.

Also I accidentally just killed a shiny Throh. Not that I was hunting it, I was going for both Mankey and Riolu so I'm glad it wasn't one of those. But still, I kinda preferred to catch it. Didn't count on my Parasects effect spore kicking in right from the first attack it did and then it dying from poison since it only had 1hp left from my Aegislash's false swipe.

Oh well

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
  • My favorite type is water and my favorite Pokemon is Squirtle.

Like so:
    giphy.gif

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Oh we are doing favourite type and pokémon?

Well I did this a while ago in somesort of challenge but I can tell again. Favourite type is for me a tie between grass or Water. While my favourite of all time is Totodile.

Also welcome to all new members too ^^ Always love a chance to make new friends c :

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
  • Did I misspeak somewhere? Woops, no. I think I might have mentioned that Samurott is cool, but nah, I'm sticking with Froakie (so, Greninja at this point).

My name came from this specific part of this specific name generator. And yes, I was looking for a name for my World of Warcraft night elf at the time. I just adopted it later when I decided to change away from the cringe names I chose for myself online back when I was younger.
    Just pointing this out again, I still have a Samurott next to my name despite Greninja being the single greatest Pokemon eva. :P

Love_Fight_Repeat

*Having_Fun*
    Years
  • Am I glad I clicked on this thread? Certainly so!

Hello everyone. I'll go with Fairy as my favorite and I'll go with Togepi. One of the Pokemon that I have recently fallen in love with.

200_s.gif

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Even I spent years in the forums, I never checked this section, ever, so I am going to put my entry here lol;

My favorite type is: DARK
    Pokemon: UMBREON

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2017
    Hello all. Still rather new to the forums myself. As far as Types go, my favorite still to this day is Fire types. Favorite Pokemon in this case? As old and cliche as it might be, I'll pick Charmander for old time's sake.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Am I glad I clicked on this thread? Certainly so!

Hello everyone. I'll go with Fairy as my favorite and I'll go with Togepi. One of the Pokemon that I have recently fallen in love with.

200_s.gif
    Welcome to PC! Togepi was so cute in the anime :D Are you using it in the games too?

Even I spent years in the forums, I never checked this section, ever, so I am going to put my entry here lol;

My favorite type is: DARK
    Pokemon: UMBREON
    Haha, that's great that you've found this cozy place at last c: Umbreon is forever one of the coolest pokémon imo.

Hello all. Still rather new to the forums myself. As far as Types go, my favorite still to this day is Fire types. Favorite Pokemon in this case? As old and cliche as it might be, I'll pick Charmander for old time's sake.
    Welcome, then! Fire types rule, they're my favorites too. Charmeleon is one of my absolute favs, so of course I support you picking CHarmander here :D

Reactions: Del

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Oh man! I'ts been quite awhile since I was on this thread. How is everyone doing? It's so exciting to see all the new members joining the forums! I can't wait to see what you all add to the community, I'm sure you'll all be great!

Can't say I'm surprised that no one chose Fighting as their favorite type. #foreveralone :'(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well of course Jigglypuff is my favorite and fairy types are great.
    It is really cute c: I prefer Wigglytuff though! I caught a Jugglypuff behind a dumpster the other day haha. For Pokémon Go, I mean. Do you play that yet?

Hi FireSnow! Nice to see you back c: I've been a bit distant myself sadly, but my wild vacation days are mostly over now. Well, for a week or two at least ^^

Jiggling Jigglypuff

I'll Sing Ya To Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    It is really cute c: I prefer Wigglytuff though! I caught a Jugglypuff behind a dumpster the other day haha. For Pokémon Go, I mean. Do you play that yet?

Hi FireSnow! Nice to see you back c: I've been a bit distant myself sadly, but my wild vacation days are mostly over now. Well, for a week or two at least ^^

Hi, Yes I just started playing Pokemon Go 5 days ago and I also have a Jigglypuff. I am hoping to catch a Pikachu soon.

Love_Fight_Repeat

*Having_Fun*
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Togepi was so cute in the anime :D Are you using it in the games too?

I used Togepi in Diamond. I was absolutely thrilled when I found out it knew Metronome. Though it became one of my favorite when I used it's evolution Togetic. Those were some fun times. I absolutely dreaded when I made it evolved into Togekiss. It didn't feel like the same pokemon at that point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back